Varanasi is one of the oldest living cities of the world. It’s a city in India with a cultural heritage that dates back to thousands of years. Thousands of visitors come to Varanasi every year to experience the sights, sounds and culture. After visiting the city, all of us fall in love with it. If you are already in Varanasi, you can use these captions and quotes to share your photos.
Table of Contents
Short Varanasi Captions
Varanasi captions for Instagram are essential for anyone visiting the city. By providing captions in a thoughtful way you are guiding your audience through the experience of taking a picture at each location. Here are some attractive captions and quotes for Instagram. These can attract your Instagram followers.
- Varanasi, a city of spiritual beauty and history
- Soaking in the sacred atmosphere of Varanasi
- Feeling alive in the vibrant energy of Varanasi
- Experiencing the magic of Varanasi
- The beauty and spirituality of Varanasi never cease to amaze me
- Walking the ancient streets of Varanasi
- Finding peace and enlightenment in Varanasi
- Varanasi, a city like no other
- Taking in all the sights and sounds of Varanasi
- Varanasi, a city that stole my heart
- Banaras! City of Light! The spiritual capital of India. Who can forget to visit the burning Ghat and the iconic Assi Ghat?
- Let’s take a trip to Varanasi, the holiest of the… holy cities. Learn more about India’s spiritual capital and get inspired to travel here #wanderlust
- For centuries, Varanasi has been called one of the oldest living cities in the world. A morning-long boat ride along the Ganges, watching prayers being chanted in the distance. Bliss. 🖤
There’s no place like Varanasi.
- The river is the center of life, but not of death.
- Varanasi is a place where one can forget the outside world and be at peace.
- Fog everywhere. ☁️ The ancient city of Varanasi is a perfect example of #destinationswithinyourreach.☀
- I believe this is the best place on earth.
- Lights, colors, and a million different people. Here’s Varanasi’s story: #Varanasi
- Each season, Varanasi transforms into a colorful kaleidoscope. Each time you return, it will be a new city to explore.
- Experience the beauty and culture of Varanasi with The Residency Boutique Hotel.
- Varanasi is a city of magic, a place that makes the impossible happen.
- Last shot before the sun sets on Varanasi
- Varanasi, also known as Benares, Banaras, or Kashi, is a city on the banks of the Ganges in Uttar Pradesh.
- -I’m obsessed with Varanasi
- -Varanasi is the most beautiful place I’ve ever traveled to
- -Getting lost in Varanasi is an amazing experience
- -Varanasi is my favorite place to explore
- -Wandering through Varanasi is always a good idea
- -Varanasi’s beauty inspires me every day
- A bit of poetry on the streets of Varanasi. So poetic, I think I’ll take a dip in the Ganges.
Varanasi Ghat Captions
Varanasi is located on the banks of the Ganga River and is one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world. It’s also a major spiritual center for Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddhism.
Here are some interesting captions about Varanasi ghat that will make your IG post captivating.
- The beautiful ghats of Banaras.
- City of temples, river banks and the legendary Ghats. Makes you wonder why you didn’t come here sooner ☺️
- Wash away your sins in the waters of the holy Ganges.
- Indifference, apathy and ignorance lead to violence. Empathy, curiosity and tolerance lead to peace.
- At Varanasi, you don’t just take a dip in the holy waters. You immerse yourself in them.
Varanasi Quotes for Instagram
Varanasi is a holy city in India. There are a lot of temples and gurudwaras in Varanasi. One can easily find a place for meditation and peace in this city.
Here are some Varanasi quotes that you can use with your picture for Instagram.
“Early in the morning we crossed the ghat, where fires were still smoldering, gazed, with our Western minds, into the Ganges.” – Mary Olive
“I would love to live near Haridwar or Varanasi since they are such holy spots for Hinduism.” – Julia Roberts
“What always fascinates me is how the people always seem to step into their own time warp. Each ritual in Varanasi is almost a festival of samridhi and samigri. And the pathways with their narrow galis and steps leading to top stories as steep as a ladder, the staircase is itself a story.” – Raghu Rai
“The city illumines truth and reveals reality. It does not bring new wonders into the scope of vision but enables one to see what is already there. Where this eternal light intersects the earth, it is known as Kashi.” – Diana L. Eck
“Enlightenment, and the death which comes before it, is the primary business of Varanasi.” – Tahir Shah
“Here religious feelings reigns supreme, and no sensual thought ever seems to assail these beauteous mingled forms. They come into unconscious contact with each other, but only heed the river, the sun, and the splendor of the morning in a dream of ecstasy.” – Pierre Loti
“It is the headquarters of the Brahmin faith…But it is not an overstock, for they have all India as prey. All India flocks thither on pilgrimage, and pours its savings into the pockets of the priests in a generous stream, which never fails.” – Mark Twain
“Varanasi is older than history, older than tradition, older even than legend & looks twice as old as all of them put together.” – Mark Twain
- “I would rather be a foreigner in Varanasi than a citizen of any other country.” – Mark Twain
- “Varanasi is older than history, older than tradition, older even than legend and looks twice as old as all of them put together.” -Mark Twain
- “When you are in Varanasi, you are in the land of Shiva. It is impossible to explain the feeling to anyone who has not experienced it. When you are in Varanasi, you have come home.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Varanasi is a place where eternity is tangible and time doesn’t seem to exist. It’s a place where people live to die and die to live.” – Paulo Coelho