One of the most beautiful countries in the world, New Zealand is known for its stunning landscapes and plentiful sheep. If you’re looking to find some great captions for your New Zealand photos, then search no further. Listed below is a collection of New Zealand captions we think are sure to have you booking your next trip.
Funny New Zealand Captions
Plan to include some adventures in your New Zealand trip? If you’re in New Zealand, whatever you decide to do, be sure to check out these funny New Zealand captions for your incredible Instagram photos.
- New Zealand is a country of thirty thousand million sheep, three million of whom think they are human
- Now, they say that New Zealand is beautiful and I do not know — because after 22 hours on a plane any landmass would be beautiful.
- If the people of New Zealand want to be a part of our world, I believe they should hop off their islands, and push ’em closer.- Lewis Black
- Go where you feel most alive!!
- People in New Zealand go out of their way to not be impressed by things.
- Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find resources of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.
- New Zealand is calling and I must go.
- New Zealand was colonised initially by those Australians who had the initiative to escape
- The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us!
- Not all who wander are lost.
Best New Zealand Captions
Our curated best New Zealand captions are perfect if you’re looking to use them on your Instagram posts when you’re down under on a New Zealand trip.
- Never tu meke (too much) time
- Rattle ya dags!! (hurry up)
- Never knackered (tired) in NZ!
- Kiwi time!
- Sweet as Kiwi
- New Zealand is a place where you can get well.
- New Zealand is such a down-to-earth place.
- Kia ora – be well
- New Zealand – it’s very tight-knit, and everyone knows each other.
- We’re in the wop-wops (middle of nowhere)
- Got my jandals, togs, and stubbies; I’m ready for the beach.
- It was a choice, bro! (it was good)
New Zealand Quotes
Get inspired with these handy Instagram quotes, if you’re heading down under to New Zealand on a vacation!
- “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us” – Gandalf
- New Zealand is not a small country but a large village.Peter Jackson
- “New Zealand is not a small country but a large village” – Peter Jackson
- “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page” – Saint Augustine
- “In New Zealand I think we often take ourselves too seriously, and being able to laugh at yourself is necessary in life without being too precious.” – Murray Mexted
- “New Zealand is a country of thirty thousand million sheep, three million of whom think they are human” – Barry Humphries
- “New Zealand was one of the most beautiful countries to drive through for the scenery and the vast scale of the place.” – Louise Nurding
- “Starting points for new things jump in occasionally. Recently I started some new pieces after being blown away by snow.”― Lisa Walker
- “The Hobbit has shown remarkable strength” – Elrond of Rivendell
- •”It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to” – Frodo Baggins
- …and then I realized adventures are the best way to learn
- “Even the smallest person can change the course of history” – Lady Galadriel
- “Just because it’s jewellery it doesn’t mean we have to clam up and be well-behaved.”― Lisa Walker
- “I need to get my work back in New Zealand again, I need to live there again.”
- “New Zealand is a country of thirty thousand million sheep, three million of whom think they are human.” – Barry Humphries
- “Not all those who wander are lost” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “The New Zealand sense of humor is tough and realistic. Jokes are not surreal; they are about life and death and tough decisions.” – Anthony McCarten
- “There is only one word for New Zealand… EPIC” – Bear Grylls
- “There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for” – J.R.R. Tolkien