Jungle Safari can be one of the most fun moments of your life. When you have amazing pictures of your Safari, you might want to share them on your favourite social media platform. Here are some of the perfect captions that you can use to share your wonderful Safari pictures on Instagram and Facebook.
Funny Safari Captions
Make your Safari fun with these funny Safari captions for Instagram pictures. Here is a collection where you can find captions that you can use with any kind of picture related to Safari.
- That was a roar-some!
- Tree-t yo’self
- Don’t listen to him, he’s lion
- Safari good time
- Jeep in the savanna
- This safari is not kitten around
- The view is tree-mendous!
- I ain’t a lion when I say that safari was amazing!
- Jeep in the jungle
- Along came a giraffe
- That was ele-phantastic!
- Oh deer…
- Sorry for lion to you like that
- You’re giraffing me crazy
Short Safari Captions
Make your Safari special with the most interesting and short Safari captions for Instagram. Be it the picture of an animal or you taking a selfie in the jeep, you are going to find just the right captions for Instagram.
- The lion sleeps tonight
- I bless the rains down in Africa
- Another day, another grand adventure
- Come on a safari with me
- I’m wild about this safari
- Taking a walk on the wild side
- Africa stole my heart
- Nature is the closest place to heaven on Earth
- Savanna sunsets
- Call of the wild!
- Let’s get wild!
- In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight
- Going wild
- Where the wild things are
- We’re going on an adventure!
Beautiful Safari Captions
Make your Instagram pictures of your Safari wonderful with these amazing captions. These beautiful Safari captions are amazing and you can make your pictures captivating with the right caption for your picture.
- Nature is not a place to visit, it is home
- You know you are truly alive when you’re living among lions
- Here I am where I belong
- Mother Nature is my kind of girl
- Go to the place you feel alive
- My heart longs for the African savanna
Safaris can be interesting. Here are some perfect Safari quotes that you can use with your Safari pictures on Instagram.
- “If there were one more thing I could do, it would be to go on safari once again.” – Karen Blixen
- “Every time I look at a zebra, I can’t figure out whether it’s black with white stripes or white with black stripes, and that frustrates me.” – Jodi Picoult
- “I hope you have an experience that alters the course of your life because, after Africa, nothing has ever been the same.” – Suzanne Evans
- “They say an elephant never forgets. What they don’t tell you is, you never forget an elephant.” – Bill Murray
- “Africa has her mysteries, and even a wise man cannot understand them. But a wise man respects them.” – Miriam Makeba
- “Nothing but breathing the air of Africa, and actually walking through it, can communicate the indescribable sensations.” – William Burchell
- “It was wildest, untouched Africa, and it was magic.” – Jane Goodall
- “The eye never forgets what the heart has seen.” – African Proverb
- “One cannot resist the lure of Africa.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne – bubbling over with heartfelt gratitude for being alive.” – Karen Blixen
- “I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up that I was not happy.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Everything in Africa bites, but the safari bug is worst of all.” – Brian Jackman
- “People must feel that the natural world is important and valuable and beautiful and wonderful and an amazement and a pleasure.” – David Attenborough
- “If I’ve ever seen magic it’s been in Africa.” – John Hemingway
- “The only man I envy is the man who has not yet been to Africa – for he has so much to look forward to.” – Richard Mullin
- “There is a language going on out there – the language of the wild. Roars, snorts, trumpets, squeals, whoops and chirps have meaning derived over eons of expression…we have yet to become fluent in the language – and music – of the wild.” – Boyd Norton
- “The love of all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man.” – Charles Darwin