If you are an Indian and if you are a Bengali, in particular, you won’t need to be told about the significance of the Durga puja days. It is the best part of the year for many people. The festive season is marked by the presence of joy and purity in the air. From the sound of the dhak to the act of sindur khela, Durga puja celebration leaves you with a sense of joy and makes you want more.
Truth be told, Durga Puja is not just a festival; it is an emotion. The excitement for the puja days can be seen way ahead of the puja. It starts with shopping for new clothes and goes on and on. From pandal hopping to snacking on street food, there are endless fun things to do during those evenings of Durga puja. Also, you will often want to capture those moments on camera and share it on Instagram or Facebook. Getting that perfect picture clicked is only half work done. You will need the best captions for Durga puja to make your pictures get noticed.
Durga Puja Captions for 2020
Here is a collection of some of the best Durga puja captions for Instagram and Facebook. Hope you find the right one for your picture.
- Is it just me or the streets are getting crazier?
- There’s always hope after days of despair. There’s no better example to prove this than the days of Durga puja.
- This Durga Pujo might not take place with the same enthusiasm, the streets might not be as crowded as it used to be, we might have to wear masks and maintain proper social distancing, but nobody can take that ‘pujo pujo bhab’ away from us.
- Let’s celebrate the victory of 😎 good over evil 😈
- When these days of celebration are over, make sure to keep the happiness alive within.
- Late night pandal hopping during Durga puja > Late night party at bars 😎
- Pandal Hopping for Maa’s Protima darshan ❤️
- It only takes 10 days to kill a demon, yet it takes forever to fight the inner demons.
- Good over Evil. That’s the forever mantra.
- Make room for goodness. Maa abar esechhe.
- When all seems wrong, keep in mind that there’s maa watching you. Keep the faith alive.
- There’s goodness all around you. All you need to do is observe.
- What makes you stronger is the blessings from your family and Maa Durga looking over you.
- Blissful days of pujo!!!
- There’s nothing better than spending the night out with your best friends on Durga puja.
- Make this pujo special with happiness in your heart and lots of positivity to spread around.
- When you seek the blessings of Maa Durga, make sure to ask for strength to fight your inner demons.
- There are so many things in life that can make you feel blessed to be born as a human. The days of Durga puja are the ones that make me have this feeling.
- This Durga puja, give wings to your thoughts and break-free from the bondage of this society.
- Be my Durga Pujo, I’ll be your Kolkata..!!
- There’s nothing like mishti doi.
- Aloo chop = Bhalobasha
- When the rest of the country is fasting, we are feasting… 😀😋
- Here for sindoor khela – to make the cheeks a little more colorful.
- The goddess of power, strength, and truth has arrived once again, Welcome her with the warmth of your heart and let the celebration begin with full of joy
- May Goddess Durga bless you with joy, prosperity, wealth and good fortune, Today and always….. 🎆🎆
- Let’s cherish these nine nights of new beginnings and divinity with Maa Durga’s arrival in our hearts and home 😃😃
- May Durga Maa bless you on this special day of Navratri and on this festive season Dhan, Yash and Samriddhi come to your home ….. Happy Navratri 🔥🔥
- Let the festive spirit embrace you and your dear ones on this special occasion 🎇🎇
- Nine evenings of social gatherings and prayer May maa all the time maintain you in her, may all of your issues depart you, praise her every Navratri day
- The sound of dhaak, the rhythm of dhunuchi naach, the smell of kaash, and the touch of golden sun ☀️☀️ ….. Yes it is the time of the year again – Welcome home, Mother Durga 😃😃
- May Maa Durga empower you and your family with her Nine Swaroopa of Name, Fame, Health, Wealth, Happiness, Humanity, Education, Bhakti, and Shakti …. Happy Navratri
- Let good be dominant on the evil in the world.
- There is so much more good in the world than evil. Let these puja days bring out the good that we have within.
- Let maa into your life and see your miseries vanish. Joy Maa Durga
- Binge shopping and pandal hopping 😍😍😍
- You might shop for clothes every weekend but there’s no comparison to the thrill of shopping for Durga puja.
- Let’s hope the rest of the year gets better. Nothing to fear, when Maa is here.
🔥Also Read: Dussehra captions for Instagram
Durga Puja Hashtags for 2020
Get hashtags for your Durga puja pictures and see the reach growing. These are the latest hashtags for this festive season.
#pujorhaashi #durgapuja #durgapuja2020 #maaasche #pujoshopping #pujovibes #durgapujadecorations #maadurga #durgamata #devidurga #pujoasche #agomoni #durgapuja #durgapujakolkata #pujavibes #photooftheday #bengalifestival #bengali #coloursofindia #indianpictures #indianfestival #indianculture #kolkata #kolkatadiaries #kolkatagram #kolkatarpujo #calcuttainstagrammers #calcuttacacophony #igcalcutta