No matter your Irish heritage or if you’re just in it for the fun, St. Patrick’s Day is a great day to get into the festive spirit.
As you go green, there are sure to be merry moments captured on camera, whether you’re drinking a pint or eating corn-beef and cabbage with your best buddies. All you need now is the perfect caption. For an ultimate celebration picture, here are the best St. Patrick’s Day captions.
Table of Contents
Funny St Patrick’s Day Captions
If you are celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with your friends, you will have plenty of funny moments to capture on camera.
With the perfect pic in hand, you’ll need a well-written funny St. Patrick’s Day caption for Instagram to go along with it. So, here is a list for you.
- Feeling lucky this St. Patrick’s Day
- Kiss me, I’m Irish (at least for today)
- Wearing all green and raising a pint to St. Patrick
- Irish for a day, drunk for a week
- Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with all my favorite people
- Luck of the Irish be with us
- Feeling extra lucky today
- Irish eyes are smiling on St. Patrick’s Day
- Raising a toast to St. Patrick and all things Irish
- St. Patrick’s Day is the best excuse to get a little bit Irish
- Feeling the luck of the Irish today
- May the luck of the Irish be with you on St. Patrick’s Day
- Feeling extra green and extra lucky on St. Patrick’s Day
- Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with friends, fun, and a whole lot of Irish cheer
- Raising a pint and celebrating all things Irish
- St. Patrick’s Day is the perfect excuse to let your Irish side shine
- Feeling lucky and loved on St. Patrick’s Day
- Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with a smile and a heart full of Irish cheer
- Wearing green and spreading the Irish love
- Feeling lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life on St. Patrick’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day is the perfect day to embrace your inner Irish and let the good times roll
- Raising a pint and toasting to a happy St. Patrick’s Day
- Feeling lucky and grateful to be surrounded by so much love on St. Patrick’s Day
- Here’s to a day filled with Irish cheer, good friends, and lots of fun
- Wearing green and celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with all my favorite people
- Feeling lucky to be alive and well on this special day
- May the luck of the Irish be with you on St. Patrick’s Day and every day
- Raising a pint and celebrating all things Irish on St. Patrick’s Day
- Feeling extra grateful for all the wonderful people in my life on St. Patrick’s Day
- Embracing my inner Irish on St. Patrick’s Day and every day
- Irish you, happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Looking pitcher-perfect in green.
- I’m not Irish, but my coffee is.
- It’s a brew-tiful day.
- It’s not easy being green.
- The paddy doesn’t start till I walk in.
- Don’t worry, beer happy.
- Take a pitcher, it’ll last longer.
- Shamrockin’ and rollin’.
- Irish today, hungover tomorrow.
- I pinch back.
- We love paddy.
- Never iron a four-leaf clover because you don’t want to press your luck.
- Did someone say shenanigans?
- Ready to (sham)rock!
St Patrick’s Day Captions For Couples
No matter how you plan to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with your sweetheart, we have the perfect St. Patrick’s Day captions for couples ahead for you to remember the special day.
- We’ll never get clovers on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Pinch me — because I can’t believe you’re mine.
- Sorry, we’re pinch-proof.
- I’m so lucky to have you.
- The luck of the Irish brought me to you.
- Why should you never iron a four-leaf clover? Because you don’t want to press your luck.
- I wished on a four-leaf clover, and it brought me you.
- We like paddy.
- I’ve got my good luck charm with me.
- Good luck to yourself.
- I asked a leprechaun to bring me to his pot of gold… and he brought me to you.
- I’m wearing green, but I’ll let you pinch me anyway.
- Irish I could tell you how much I think you sham-ROCK.
- Okay, so when do the shenanigans start?
- Magically delicious.
- Enjoying my boo and my brew this St. Patrick’s Day.
St Patrick’s Day Puns
With St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner, there’s no better time to look at St. Patrick’s Day puns for Instagram that will make your followers feel privileged to have followed you. Scroll down to check them out.
- Zero luck given on St. Patrick’s Day.
- My boyfriend/girlfriend is green-tastic!
- Drink happy thoughts.
- You’re brew-tiful!
- You shamrock my world.
- I’m a clover, not a fighter.
- Let’s make some poor decisions.
- It ain’t over till it’s clover.
- It’s worth a shot.
- Just me and my lucky charms.
- Irish you were here.
- You’re my lucky charm.
- Shake your shamrocks.
- You’re the cutest clover in the patch.
- Don’t worry, beer happy.
- I’m ready to shamrock and roll.
- Just brew it!
- I’m feelin’ green.
- Life is brew-tiful!
- Irish I may, Irish I might.
- Irish you, happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Irish you a whole pot of gold!
- Irish I had another Guinness to drink.
- You are un-bee-lievable!
- Don’t give into beer pressure.
St Patrick’s Day Quotes
In traditional Irish celebrations, St. Patrick’s Day is marked with Irish blessings, green beer, rainbows, leprechauns, and clovers. It’s your first time celebrating St Patrick’s Day. Here are some inspirational quotes for you to share with those you celebrate with.
- St. Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time – a day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic. – Adrienne Cook
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth.
- May your troubles be less and your blessings be more. And nothing but happiness comes through your door.
- I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I find of it. – Thomas Jefferson
- You gotta try your luck at least once a day, because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it. – Jimmy Dean
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone. – Reba McEntire
- Luck is believing you’re lucky. – Tennessee Williams
- If you hold a four-leaf shamrock in your left hand at dawn on St. Patrick’s Day you get what you want very much but haven’t wished for. – Patricia Lynch
- The list of Irish saints is past counting; but in it all no other figure is so human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick – who was an Irishman only by adoption. – Stephen Gwynn
- If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks. – Brendan Behan
- Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to. – Shane Leslie