Karwa Chauth is here. It is one of the most auspicious days for women in the Hindu religion. When you are wishing for the long life and well being of your husband, you might want to take a couple of selfies together. That can be a very sweet gesture. You can even take the time to share these pictures on Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp Status or any other social media platforms you are using. Small acts like these go a long way in making your bond stronger. Here are some thoughtful words which you can use as Karwa Chauth wishes, messages or captions for the photos on Karwa Chauth.
Karwa Chauth Captions for Instagram
Got the best pictures with your life partner this Karwa Chauth and want to share them on Instagram? You’ll need a catchy caption to accompany them. Here is a collection of the best Karwa Chauth Instagram captions. Check them out.
- Celebrating love under the moon.
- Fasting, praying, and loving you.
- Karwa Chauth vibes and heartfelt moments.
- Moonlit memories with my beloved.
- Bonded by love and traditions.
- Karwa Chauth blessings and togetherness.
- The moon witnesses our eternal love.
- A day of love, prayers, and gratitude.
- Our Karwa Chauth story, forever cherished.
- Me, you, and a lifetime of love.
- May our love get deeper, may our feelings get stronger with each passing day…. Best wishes on Karva Chauth
- Marriage is always a two way road to be travelled by one soul and two hearts. Karwa Chauth just makes this journey more interesting and glamorous.
- Happy Karwa Chauth to you…. May your destiny is always by your side and may your life always be full of eternal joy and greatest compatibility
- All of my smiles start with you.
- Jab tak na dekhe chehra aapka, na safal ho ye tyohar humara, aapke bina adhura he jivan humara, jaldi aao dikhado apni surat, aur kar do Karwa Chauth safal humara.
- Karwa Chauth is not only an age old tradition but a confidence which a loving and doting wife has on her faith, love, and care for her husband.
- You are my first love and I’m willing to take a chance; until life is through, I’ll still be loving you. I will be true to you, just a promise from you will do. Happy Karva Chauth!
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person, and Karwa Chauth helps one retain that strength.
- The sindoor decorates the forehead of a woman.
Karwa Chauth Captions for Facebook
This Karwa Chauth, share your best photos on Facebook. Be sure to accompany them with an interesting caption. Here are some Karwa Chauth Facebook captions to get you started. Feel free to use them.
- Marriage: Love is the reason. Lifelong friendship is the gift. Kindness is the cause. Till death do us part is the length. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- Marriage is neither heaven nor hell, it is simply purgatory.
- There is no greater excitement than to support an intellectual wife and have her support you. Marriage is a partnership in which each inspires the other, and brings fruition to both of you.
- On this blessed night…
- The one charm about marriage is that it makes a life of deception absolutely necessary for both parties.
- I started living the day you came in my life so if you are fasting for me then I just want to let you know that I want two live as long as you are there with me. Happy Karwa Chauth!
Karwa Chauth Captions for Couples
- Together forever.
- Wishing for a lifetime together.
- Let’s make this day a little more special.
- Always be mine.
- The journey… from classmates to soul mates…
- Love… laughter… happily ever after…!!!
- Together it is a good place to stay.
Karwa Chauth Captions with Husband
- May this marriage be full of laughter, our every day in paradise.
- Happy is the girl who finds a true friend, and far happier is she who finds that true friend in her husband.
- The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time. I’m lucky to have the right man by my side!
- I love you dear and will always.
- Yours forever
Karwa Chauth Whatsapp status
- There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.
- May the moonlight flood your life with happiness and joy, peace and harmony. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- Marriages, like careers, need constant nurturing… the secret of having it all is loving it all.
- Karwa Chauth is a celebration of our marriage and your long life. I promise you will remember this one for the rest of your life. Happy Karva Chauth
- May the sindoor testify your prayers, the Mangal Sutra remind you of promises that binds you the colour of mehndi prove the depth of your love Happy Karwa Chauth.
- Hope this day strengthens the bond of love between you two. May the almighty bless you with a happy and long married life. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- The key to a strong marriage is the capacity to give each other a break and to realize that it’s not how the sweet similarities work together but to learn how the differences work together. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- Happy Karwa Chauth!
- May the jingling of churis, The twinkling of payal, Fill your life with good luck.
- Love laughter and good luck too! may this Karwa Chauth be super special for you.
- As you Celebrate the bond of marriage, wishing you a life of love and togetherness today and always. Happy Karwa Chauth
Karwa Chauth Wishes
- The difference between an ordinary marriage and an extraordinary marriage is in giving just a little ‘extra’ every day, as often as possible, for as long as we both shall live. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- Love laughter and good luck too! May this Karwa Chauth be super special for you.
- The Mangal sutra reminds you of, the promises that binds you. And the colour of Mehndi, prove the depth of your love. Happy Karva Chauth!
- Marriage is a series of desperate arguments people feel passionately about.
- A dark cloud of gloom is hovering my heart, am praying for your happiness and long life, You are always in my heart, Missing you very much on this Karwa Chauth!
- May the sight of full moon fill your heart with happiness. Wishing you a blessed Karwa Chauth.
Meet Biju Debnath, the founder and editor of Swag Captions. He started the blog in 2019 and continues to manage it to this day. With over 5 years of experience writing social media captions, he has been successful in making this blog the largest free Instagram Caption provider site in the industry.