There’s more to the Empire State building than just being a skyscraper in New York City. It’s one of the most iconic buildings in the United States, and more importantly, it’s a major tourist attraction in New York City. If you are visiting the Big Apple and planning on hitting this building up, here are some captions with quotes that you can use on Instagram and give your photos the boost they need.
Best Empire State Building Captions
New York City is one of the most visited places in the world, and when it comes to taking pics, it’s nearly impossible to forget about the famous Empire State Building. It seems like a great place to get a picture but actually going there and snapping a shot can be challenging. There are lots of people all around looking to capture photos too. While you’re busy getting pictures at the top, you can use these quotes to caption your photos on Instagram.
- Feeling on top of the world at the Empire State Building.
- Sky high in the city that never sleeps.
- Empire State of mind #NYC
- The view from the top is unbeatable.
- The Empire State Building, shining bright like a diamond.
- I left my heart in the Empire State.
- Living the high life at the Empire State Building.
- The Empire State Building, the ultimate #cityscape.
- A picture may be worth a thousand words, but this view is worth a million.
- Feeling like a true New Yorker at the Empire State Building.
- Taking in the views from the top of the Empire State Building
- Empire State of awe #NYC
- The Empire State Building is a New York City icon
- Feeling inspired by the beauty of the Empire State Building
- Soaking in the breathtaking views from the Empire State Building
- Standing tall and proud, just like the Empire State Building
- A trip to New York City isn’t complete without a visit to the Empire State Building
- Feeling small in the presence of such a majestic building
- The Empire State Building is a symbol of hope and possibility
- The Big Apple never looked so good.
- If you see me less, I’m doing more.
- Now I get why they call it the city that never sleeps.
- If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere #NYC
- Swapped out stars for skylines.
- Am I on Gossip Girl yet?
- The Empire State Building is the closest thing to heaven in this city.
- New York, New Me.
- Lights so bright I need shades to see.
- Rise & shine.
- How could you be on my mind with a view like this?
- I think I like it up here.
- Meet me in New York.
- On top of the world.
Empire State Building Quotes
The Empire State Building photo is one of the most popular photos to post on Instagram. This is an easy photo to capture and within a few minutes you get a great shot that millions of people are taking at the very same time. It’s a such classic. Here are some inspirational quotes about the Empire State Building that you can use for your next Instagram caption if you have one of those photos with this iconic building in it.
- “When I’m in New York I look at the Empire State Building and feel as though it belongs to me … or is it vice versa?” ~ Fay Wray
- “The stars which shone over Babylon and the stable in Bethlehem still shine as brightly over the Empire State Building and your front yard today.” ~ Linda Goodman
- “From the ruins, lonely and inexplicable as the sphinx, rose the Empire State Building.” ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “New York is nearly a grave. The Empire State Building is its gravestone.” ~ Walter Tevis
- “We still have the Chrysler Building and the Empire State Building and the Woolworth Building, but it just seems like part of the nature of New York, that it’s always shifting.” ~ Richard Hell
- “When it was over my daughter said, ‘Oh, I felt so sorry for him – he didn’t want to hurt you, he liked you.’ That was Victoria. When you visualize him up there on top of the Empire State Building, you do feel sorry for him.” ~ Fay Wray
- “Eddie Fisher married to Elizabeth Taylor is like me trying to wash the Empire State Building with a bar of soap.” ~ Don Rickles
- “I knew a girl so ugly, I took her to the top of the Empire State building and planes started to attack her.” ~ Rodney Dangerfield
- “If architecture is the history of all phallic emotion, the Empire State Building is utter catharsis, and we are sitting in its silhouette.” ~ Timothy Levitch
- “The Empire State Building was tall. So what? Just proved New York builders didn’t know when to stop at a good story.” ~ Craig L. Rice
- “The Empire State Building is the closest thing to heaven in this city.” ~ Deborah Kerr
Funny Empire State Building Quotes
Empire State Building captions and quotes are classic and a solid way to get likes, comments and more followers. There are many great things you can add to photos of the iconic NYC skyscraper. It’s one of the most photographed places in the world. You can use quotes from movies, poems or songs that mention the Empire State Building. Here’s a list of funny Empire State building quotes for Instagram photos.
- Remember: if you can see the Empire State Building, the Empire State Building can see you. –Robert Polito
- The Empire State Building was tall. So what? Just proved New York builders didn’t know when to stop at a good story. -Craig L. Rice
- Man is the only animal that is clever enough to build the Empire State Building and stupid enough to jump off. -Rock Hudson
- You can shoot a film in New York without seeing the Empire State Building. Or Starbucks… although the latter is much less realistic. Kenneth Lonergan
- United States – New York – New York City – Empire State Building
- You could just tell that if Rosie couldn’t romance her way to the top of the Empire State Building, she was prepared to climb it like King Kong -Amor Towles
Meet Biju Debnath, the founder and editor of Swag Captions. He started the blog in 2019 and continues to manage it to this day. With over 5 years of experience writing social media captions, he has been successful in making this blog the largest free Instagram Caption provider site in the industry.