Through Instagram, we are able to share our daily experiences with our friends, family and the world. Pictures are a great way to capture moments that we want to keep with us forever. As photographers, we can capture memories that others may have missed. Some of these memories are happy moments and some are not so happy. On the other side of a camera, we often forget to look at ourselves through a different lens. We don’t see our self-worth or value. Our perspective gets skewed by negative feelings.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. We can help ourselves by sharing positive words on social media that will speak volumes about who we really are and help us remember who we really are – which is the most important person in our lives! Here’s a list of 90 self-love captions you could use on Instagram , Facebook or Twitter to remind you that you are an amazing individual with infinite worth!
Best Self-love Captions
Get more likes on Instagram by using these self-love captions and quotes for Instagram. These will help you gain more followers and improve engagement on your pictures.
- The real difficulty is to overcome how you think about yourself.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.
- You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.
- You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right here.
- Put yourself at the top of your to-do list every single day and the rest will fall into place.
- One day I woke up and realised I was not made for anyone, I was made for me. I am my own.
- If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.
- Believe in yourself a little more.
- Self-confidence is the best outfit.
- Eat like you love yourself. Move like you love yourself. Speak like you love yourself. Act like you love yourself. Love yourself.
- Stop underestimating yourself.
- Be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone else sees you.
- There’s no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let others get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
- You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.
- Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.
- Self-love is not selfish; you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.
- You are free, you are powerful, you are good, you are love, you have value, you have a purpose. All is well.
- Be yourself. An original is so much better than a copy.
- You were born to be real, not to be perfect.
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection
Cute Self-love Captions
Self-love is so important in our lives. I feel that there isn’t enough of this and that’s what makes me so excited to share these cute self-love captions and quotes with you.
- Never give up on anyone. And that includes not giving up on yourself.
- You’re a work of art. Not everyone will understand you, but the ones who do, will never forget about you.
- I am accepting myself unconditionally no matter what.
- Self love. It doesn’t mean that everyone will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. It means that you won’t let them change the way you see yourself; nor will you stick around for them to destroy you.
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
- It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
- Remind yourself that you cannot fail at being yourself.
- Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
- When I accept myself just as I am, I am freed from the burden of needing you to accept me.
- If you don’t love yourself, nobody will. Not only that, you won’t be good at loving anyone else. Loving starts with the self.
- I am not looking to escape my darkness, I’m learning to love myself here.
- Regardless of how anyone else feels about me, I am going to choose to love myself today.
- No one is you and that is your power.
- There is no sense in punishing your future for the mistakes of your past. Forgive yourself, grow from it, and then let it go.
- In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.
- Demonstrate love by giving it, unconditionally, to yourself. And as you do, you will attract others into your life who will love you without conditions.
- Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish. It makes you indestructible.
- Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful, without needing someone to tell you.
- Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
Short Self-love Captions
Everyone needs a little boost now and then. These short captions are just the thing you need to feel good about yourself, even when you don’t.
- Nobody needs you as much as you need yourself.
- Self-love is such a treatment that can heal your soul.
- Do not hesitate to choose your own path. This is your life and choice should be yours too.
- Love yourself so much that people around you also get attracted to you.
- Perfection is an ideology that can be developed only by self-love.
- Just as food is essential for your body, self-love is essential for your soul.
- I need only me to complete me.
- Being grateful for life means you are loving yourself as you are.
- A toxic person can neither love himself nor be satisfied with others.
- The more you love yourself, the more you understand yourself.
- Love yourself, bless yourself, to fill your life with miracles.
- Make your own decision, take your own path, love your own life.
- Finding yourself means finding the most precious thing in the world.
- Don’t let someone’s poor mentality stain your soul.
- Do not do the things that hurt your body or mind.
Radiate love, shine light and express gratitude from your heart. Here are some beautiful captions and quotes for Instagram pictures of yourself.
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.” ―Oscar Wilde
- Be so completely yourself that everyone else feels safe to be themselves, too.
- “You deserve someone who makes you feel like the otherworldly creature you are. Yourself.” —Amanda Lovelace
- “When things change inside you, things change around you.” —Unknown
- “They will try to make you unhappy, don’t let them. They will try to tell you you’re not free, don’t listen.” —Unknown
- “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” —Charles Bukowski
- “Treat her like you never want to lose her.” —r.h. Sin
- “Keep watering yourself. You’re growing.” —E.Russell
- “Loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need of yourself.” ―Rupi Kaur
- “The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.” —Mark Twain
- “A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else.” —Haruki Murakami
- “No other love, no matter how genuine it is, can fulfill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love.” —Edmond Mbiaka
- “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” —Winnie the Pooh, A.A. Milne
- “You are enough. A thousand times enough.” —Unknown
- “Gonna love myself. No, I don’t need anybody else.” —Hailee Steinfeld
- “How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.” —Rupi Kaur
- “This is not the moment to wilt into the underbrush of your insecurities. You’ve earned the right to grow. You’re going to have to carry the water yourself.” —Cheryl Strayed
- “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right here.” —Venus Williams
- “We accept the love we think we deserve.” —Stephen Chbosky
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” —Buddha
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.” —Brené Brown
- “People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.” —Dan Pearce
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” —Lucille Ball
- “We do not have the right to feel helpless. We must help ourselves. After destiny has delivered what it delivers, we are responsible for our lives.” —Cheryl Strayed