Texas is one of the most diverse places in the USA. From live music to shopping, it gives you a wide range of experiences.
Because Texas is one of the most Intagrammable places in the world, I’ve compiled a list of the best Texas captions and quotes that will make you want to plan your vacation soon.
There is a caption for every Texas region, including Texas cities like Dallas, San Antonio, El Paso, Houston, Austin, Fort Worth, and Waco. Take your time and find the perfect one to caption your picture.
Texas Captions For Instagram Pictures
If you are in Texas, you simply can’t miss out on taking pictures of the monuments in the state. For the captions, you can use any caption from this list. There are so many options. All you have to do is go through this list and pick the perfect one for your picture.
- Texas is calling and I must go.
- Life without you is un-bear-able.
- El Paso the dutchie on the left-hand side
- Gotta look pitcher perfect for Instagram, right?
- Lone Star Beers for Fears
- No man is a Padre Island
- Texas is my happy place.
- I’ve got chilis. They’re multiplying.
- Queso, is it me you’re looking for?
- A kid in Port Arthur’s court.
- Now I love the USA, and the other states, ah, they’re ok, Texas is the place I wanna be.
- I love Texas because Texas is future-oriented, because Texans think anything is possible. Texans think big.
- I’ve traveled all over the world, but I don’t think there is any place better than Texas.
- A very merry un-Fort Worth-day to me.
- I don’t know why you say goodbye, I say queso
- And I ran, Aransas far away.
- Oh my god! They k**led McKenney. You bastards!
- If you are a Texas woman, say ‘oh hell no!’ it’s already too late.
- This is Texas Stew-pendous.
- Someone call the Dr. Pepper
- No matter where I go, I always leave my heart in Texas.
- To me, it’s really the heart of Texas. You don’t know the Lone Star State until you’ve experienced Gruene Hall.
- I put a Denton those Girl Scout Cookies
- ‘Cause if you like it, then you shoulda put on a bluebonnet.
- This trip has been amazing, but it’s time to Alamo home.
- She’s got a brisket to ride
- Funny, but it’s still Shiner Bock and roll to me
- There’s Texas and then there’s everything else.
- We made some poor decisions last night.
- You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas.
- You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can’t take Texas out of the girl.
Texas is a state known for its vibrant culture and love for BBQ and live music. Here are some Texas Quotes that will make great captions for your Instagram pictures in Texas. Check them out.
- News events are like Texas weather. If you don’t like it, wait a minute.– Jessica Savitch
- Big bend national park is intensely wild and extraordinarily beautiful – tucked away at the end of a couple of roads in southwest Texas. – Stefanie Payne
- Always marry a woman from Texas. No matter how tough things get, she’s seen tougher.– Dan Rather
- Some folks look at me and see a certain swagger, which in Texas is called ‘walking. – George W. Bush
- The sky in Texas is the most amazing in the whole country. You can see more sky in Texas than you see anywhere else in the world. – Idina Menzel
- I am a Cajun Baby in a Texas girl, an all-American woman and a global goddess. – Erin Cummings
- I love Texas because Texas is future-orientated because Texans think anything is possible. Texans think big. – Senator Phil Gramm
- That’s the thing about East Texas. Red dirt never quite washes out, and pine pollen is tenacious as original sin. – Markham Shaw Pyle
- It’s fun telling you tall Texas tales. You always look like a little girl who’s hearing Cinderella for the first time. – Edna Ferber
- Texas is the finest portion of the globe that has blessed my vision.– Sam Houston
- To me, it’s really the heart of Texas. You don’t know the lone star state until you’ve experienced Gruene hall.– Miranda Lambert
- In Texas, we have the death penalty, and we use it. That’s right. If you come to Texas and kill somebody, we will kill you back. – Ron White
- You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can’t take Texas out of the girl. – Janine Turner
- Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.– Sam Houston
- Makes me want to go to leave the United States and go to a more sensible place, like Texas. – Greg Gutfeld
- I’ve traveled all over the world, but I don’t think there is any place better than Texas. – Red Adair
- Texas has long been known as the nation’s largest energy producer, but we are equally proud of our distinction as the nation’s leading energy innovator. – Rick Perry
- I’m a Texas girl, with a California soul.– Crystal Woods
- Being from Texas, I would say I favor a pair of jeans you can wear some boots with. – Jensen Ackles
- I have a good friend who’s a Texas girl: Texas girls are a whole different breed.– John Cusack
- Texas…was evidently the only place in the known universe, including Louisiana that actually got hotter after the sun went down.– Kathleen Kent
- Only Texas could turn defeat into a legend–and a song, a tourist attraction, and a major motion picture. – Rosemary Kent
- I thought I knew Texas pretty well, but I had no notion of its size until I campaigned for it. – Ann Richards
- Deep down, I’m a Texas girl looking for that big romance every girl dreams about. Biologically, I look forward to being a cornerstone of a family.
- That’s right, you’re not from Texas. But Texas wants you anyways. – Lyle Lovett
- No place like Texas would ever roam. No place like Texas, my home, sweet home. – Willie Nelson
Funny Quotes About Texas
There are so many places to explore in Texas. Use these funny quotes about Texas and make your Instagram feed interesting.
- Another great Texas vacation. I’ve got Deja brew.
- Texans ignore ‘better,’ long ago forgot the useless word ‘good.’ Everything in Texas is ‘best.
- All that Schlitterbahns is not gold.
- I’m wide a-Waco
- Some folks look at me and see a certain swagger, which in Texas is called ‘walking.
- Dallas my love has come along
- This state is Texa-llent.
- Ready for a San Antoni-bros weekend?
- Like most passionate nations, Texas has its own history based on, but not limited by, facts.
- Feeling Longhorn-y
- A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.
- I’d like a salad with a side of Cadillac Ranch.
- And Bingo was his Plano.
- I’m feeling sick, but Jacobs Well.
- If a man’s from Texas, he’ll tell you. If he’s not, why embarrass him by asking?
- Come on the rising’ wind, we’re going’ up around Brazos Bend.
- I’ll have an Amarillo sour.
- Never gonna give Lubbock. Never gonna let you down.
- Mustang Island, think you better slow your mustang down