Brooklyn Bridge is one of the most famous Instagrammable places in New York, and it is no wonder why. The bridge has been a symbol of the Big Apple for over 150 years now, and it continues to attract visitors from all over the world.
Everyone wants their photo taken in front of this iconic bridge to be perfect, and we are here to help you achieve just that!
If you’re looking for some inspiration for your next photo at the Brooklyn Bridge, look no further! In this article, we’ve collected some of the best Brooklyn Bridge captions for your pictures for Instagram. We hope you like them!
Brooklyn Instagram Captions
Take a look at this collection and we are sure you will find the right one for your picture. There are a lot of ideas for captions but these are some of the best Brooklyn captions for your Instagram pictures. Use them as they are or get inspired to create your own captions.
- Feeling the energy and beauty of the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Breathtaking views and endless possibilities on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- In awe of the engineering marvel that is the Brooklyn Bridge.
- The Brooklyn Bridge, where the past meets the present and the future.
- Feeling the history and spirit of the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Loving the iconic views and endless possibilities on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- The Brooklyn Bridge, a symbol of strength and unity.
- Feeling small but mighty on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Taking in the breathtaking views and feeling alive on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- The Brooklyn Bridge, a symbol of hope and resilience.
- Brooklyn bridge at night looking bright.
- Heaven is a place on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Find a way, not an excuse.
- A river flows surely to the sea, It’s just how it goes, Some things are meant to be.
- Bridges don’t take sides.
- I spy with my little eye…. can see which bridge we’re zooming in on?
- Freezing temperatures in the Brooklyn bridge.
- I could take photos of the Brooklyn bridge for hours!
- Don’t burn bridges.you’ll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same bridge.
- Be still like mountain and flow like great river’.
- Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass.
- Build bridges, not walls.
- A bridge can still be built, While the bitter waters are flowing beneath.
- Come, Let us build bridges of love with each other with the cement of kindness and pillars of trust.
- A beautiful place in the world.
- I didn’t regret the bridges I’ve burned. I only regret that some people weren’t on the bridges when I burned them.
- Build a bridge and get over it.
- I do not burn bridges. I just loosen the bolts a little bit each day.
- Bright light is injurious to those who see nothing.
- Breath is the bridge which connects life to consciousness, Which unites your body to your thoughts.
- Easy to get a good photo of abridge more photogenic than I am!
- Brooklyn Bridge is (not) falling down.
- Crossing the bridge to get the other side. Cars, sound and craziness-it doesn’t matter what comes your way in life- we always make it to the other side.
- By discovering nature, You discover yourself.”
Brooklyn Bridge Captions
Got the best pictures of the Brooklyn Bridge? Now get the perfect captions for sharing these pictures on Instagram and Facebook.
- Poetry isn’t an island, It is the bridge.
- I’m a Brooklyn baby.
- Love is the bridge between two hearts.
- Love is the bridge between you and everything else.
- Options are always there-either learn to swim or build the bridge.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- I wouldn’t mind living under a bridge If I could experience this sunset everyday.
- I’ve always liked the look of this bridge.it’s kind of cute,eh?
- Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go .
- Keep Calm and Cross the Brooklyn Bridge
- Late night, bright light.
- Look at your life from another perspective.
- The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.”
- One of the hardest decisions made in life is to choose which bridge to burn and which bridge to cross.
- Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets.
- I’m sinking like a stone in the sea, I’m burning like a bridge for your body.
- Life is like a camera. Focus on what’s important and you’ll capture it perfectly.
- The Ha’penny Bridge by night.
- May the bridges I burn light the way.
- The light on the path.
- Keep going…each step may get harder but don’t stop! the view is beautiful at the top.
- Make a decision. Cross the Brooklyn Bridge.
- One of my favorite places.
Funny Brooklyn Captions
Want to share the best funny moments captured on Brooklyn Bridge? Here are the perfect captions for the same. These captions are sure to get your pictures more likes and comments.
- The secret of success is letting go of thoughts that weigh you down.
- Wandering in dumbo.
- The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
- Welcome to the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Sunsets taught me not all goodbyes have an end.
- The longer the path, the better.
- Wanderlust is incurable.
- Spread love. It’s the Brooklyn way.
- There are no limits to what you can do.
- Walk the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities, You can’t begin to explore your possibilities.
- There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
- Trying to be cute somewhere in between Brooklyn and Manhattan.
- There’s always something surprising at the end of the road.
- Walking around in my happy place!
- Touched down in Brooklyn.
- We build too many walls and not enough bridges.
Brooklyn Bridge Puns
No Instagram caption list gets compete without a few puns. Here are some of the best ones for you. These Brooklyn Bridge puns are suitable for any kind of Instagram post about Brookly bridge. So, go ahead and pick one. You can thank us later!
No sleep til Brooklyn Bridge.
I love just sitting and looking at the Brooklyn Bridge. It’s my favorite thing on cable.
I thought only animals had crossed the Brooklyn Bridge and that Manhattan.
He dumped me on the Brooklyn Bridge. He said he couldn’t truss me.
The Brooklyn Bridge was expensive to build. The city got nickel and limestoned.
You should watch the sunrise from the Brooklyn Bridge because the sun rises in the East River.
NYC keeps the Brooklyn Bridge spick and span.
You can eat a bagel on the Brooklyn Bridge, but not locks.
Brooklyn Bridge Quotes for Instagram
There are some days when you don’t find the right words for using on your Insta pictures. If you want to use quotes as captions, here are some of the most amazing Brooklyn Bridge quotes for the same.
- Spring and fall in New York are the best seasons here to get out and about. I like the little park in Dumbo between the Manhattan and Brooklyn bridge. I like Prospect Park. – Paul Dano
- George Washington Bridge? You throw yourself off the Brooklyn Bridge, traditionally. George Washington Bridge, who does that? – John Goodman
- I once started out to walk around the world but ended up in Brooklyn, that Bridge was too much for me. – Lawrence Ferlinghetti
- The statesman’s duty is to bridge the gap between his nation’s experience and his vision. – Henry A. Kissinger
- The Brooklyn Bridge and I grew up together. – Al Smith
- Everyone should walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. I did it three days in a row because it was one of the most exhilarating experiences I’ve ever had. The view is breathtaking. – Seann William Scott
- Scientists are people who build the Brooklyn Bridge and then buy it. – William F. Buckley, Jr.
- I have made all my films for my children with the exception of my first film because my oldest daughter wasn’t born when I was making the film about the Brooklyn Bridge. – Ken Burns
- Airbnb is a much more effective protest than shutting down the Brooklyn Bridge. – Jason Calacanis
- I remember perfectly my first trip to New York, when I was on the bridge between Brooklyn and Manhattan, when I saw the skyscrapers. It was like an incredible dream. – Diego Della Valle
- I would rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it. – Will Rogers
Meet Biju Debnath, the founder and editor of Swag Captions. He started the blog in 2019 and continues to manage it to this day. With over 5 years of experience writing social media captions, he has been successful in making this blog the largest free Instagram Caption provider site in the industry.