We have only one natural satellite to call our own, the moon, and it is the fifth largest natural satellite in our solar system. The moon constantly circles the earth in its orbit.
Moon signs play an important role in astrology. It reflects a person’s characteristics or defines their personality.
Here’s a collection of Moon Captions for your Instagram posts to enhance the beauty of any moon photo.
Best Moon Captions
There is something magical about a full moon night, during which you can capture the real beauty of the moon on your camera.
In case you have ever captured a stunning picture of the moon or if you are a person who enjoys taking pictures at night, then these moon captions are just for you. Below we have listed the best moon captions that you can use to share your beautiful pictures of the moon on Instagram.
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
- The moon is the first milestone on the road to the stars.
- I feel like the moon is a very beautiful woman. She’s in control.
- Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.
- The moon is the reflection of your heart and moonlight is the twinkle of your love.
- The moon belongs to everyone.
- Oh, don’t let’s ask for the moon. We’ve already got the stars.
- The moon is the sun at your place splashing its rays below but it’s the same art board we stare at!
- Not even phased.
- Stay wild, moon child.
- It’s the simple things that matter.
- The moon was a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas
- Drink on the moon as though you might die of thirst.
- Do not swear by the moon, for she changes constantly. then your love would also change.
- The moon is a loyal companion.
- The moon is the queen of everything. She rules the oceans, rivers, and rain. When I am asked whose tears these are; I always blame the moon.
- My soul is in the sky.
- The Moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to.
- Drag me to the moon, to catch a star and seize its brilliance as I’m swept up in amorphous dust.
- This is not only a full moon for me. This is an image of your face for me.
- Don’t even try to talk to me when I’m watching the moon. That’s my moon, baby.
- Go slowly, my lovely moon, go slowly.
Aesthetic Moon Captions
The moon is a romantic sight at night and its bright light makes the weather pleasant. Having a romantic moonlight date lets couples spend time with each other. Couples enjoy each other while watching the moon illuminate the night sky and most of them never miss the chance to snap beautiful pictures of the moment.
Show your followers what the moon is all about with some beautiful and meaningful moon captions for Instagram. Adding to your posts with an aesthetic moon caption will enhance your creativity.
- The moon was reigning over their world, glowing its full splendor to all those willing to look up.
- The moon is the reflection of your heart and moonlight is the twinkle of your love. -Debasish Mridha
- With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon who could not be happy?
- Because everyone is acting absolutely insane.
- If the Sun and Moon should ever doubt, they’d immediately go out..
- The moving moon went up the sky and nowhere did it abide. Softly she was going up, and a star or two beside.
- “Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
- The day, water, sun, moon, night – I do not have to purchase these things with money.
- I’ve never felt like I was born with a silver spoon at all, although I’ve felt like howling at the moon a lot of times!
- If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it’s OK. But you’ve got to shoot for something. A lot of people don’t even shoot.
- How many ways can you describe the sky and the moon? —Toni Morrison
- Tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon so much that she died every night just to let him breathe. -Hanako Ishii
- The moon rested right above the mountains, a place I call home.
- Don’t worry if you’re making waves just by being yourself. The moon does it all the time. —Scott Stabile
Full Moon Night Captions
Full moons are among the most photogenic natural phenomena.
Moon photos are one of the most beautiful things to photograph, so you’re sure to find yourself posting them multiple times on Instagram, regardless of how tricky it is to take a good snapshot.
We’ve compiled a list of full moon night captions below that will help you post the perfect caption for all of your full moon posts.
- Love by the moon.
- Drag me to the moon, to catch a star and seize its brilliance as I’m swept up in amorphous dust. —Bradley Chicho
- The moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to.
- The moon is the first milestone on the road to the stars.-Arthur C. Clarke
- Here comes the moon.
- The moon made me do it.
- The moon is a loyal companion. -Tahereh Mafi
- The full moon—the mandala of the sky.-Tom Robbins
- Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the Moon. —Paul Brandt
- “So imagine that the lovely moon is playing just for you – everything makes music if you really want it to.” ―Giles Andreae
- “I’m as old as the moon and the stars, and as young as the trees and the lakes.” —Afrika Bambaataa
- “I will never be a morning person, for the moon and I are much too in love.” —Christopher Poindexter
- “The sun loves the moon so much that he dies every night to let her breathe, and in return, she reflects his love.” ―Jeffrey Fry
- The moon is the friendliest of the celestial bodies. -Seanan McGuire
- The full moon made me do it.
- I’m as old as the moon and the stars, and as young as the trees and the lakes. —Afrika Bambaataa
- There’s something enchanted about night. All those heavenly bodies, shooting stars, the crescent moon, celestial phenomenon. —Luanne Rice
- Born to chase the moonlight.
- The full moon never looked so good.
- If I tell you there’s cheese on the moon, bring the crackers. —Tyronn Lue
With the full moon as a backdrop, the universe seems much more expansive, and you have a completely new perspective. By opening your eyes to such beauty that’s all around, you open your heart to a world of possibilities.
Discover the beauty of the night sky through some of our moon quotes.
- The sun loves the moon so much that he dies every night to let her breathe, and in return, she reflects his love. ―Jeffrey Fry
- I am not a person who reaches for the moon as long as I have the stars. —Gertrude Ederle
- “There’s no point in saving the world if it means losing the moon.” -Tom Robbins
- “There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.” —George Carlin
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Les Brown
- If you strive for the moon, maybe you’ll get over the fence. —James Woods
- Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars. — J.R.R. Tolkien
- I will never be a morning person, for the moon and I are much too in love. —Christopher Poindexter
- “Don’t worry if you’re making waves just by being yourself. The moon does it all the time.” —Scott Stabile
- I like my outer space.
- Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
- “Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” -J.R.R. Tolkien