If you have been trying to find dream captions & dream quotes to go with your photo, but couldn’t find the ones that you were looking for, I can say you have come to the right place! Our collection of Dream Captions and Dream Quotes will please you due to the fact that you’re here.
So, choose the Dream Captions & Dream Quotes you like the most from here and describe how you feel. And make your pictures unforgettable.
Short Dream Captions
Life is all about success. You can’t achieve success without dreaming. Not however the dream that you see during sleep, the dream that keeps you awake through the night. Nothing can stop your success if you have big dreams and the patience to work hard to achieve your goal.
If you have achieved your dreams and are looking for captions to share your success on Instagram, then here is a list of short dream captions for you.
- Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
- No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid
- Never let go of your dreams.
- It may be that those who do most, dream most.
- Never stop dreaming.
- One-day reality will be better than my dreams.
- Dreams are the touchstones of our character.
- Dreams are necessary to life.
- Explore. Dream. Discover.
- It’s difficult to follow your dream. It’s a tragedy not to.
- Make it the focus of your life.
- A dream is a wish your heart makes.
- These are collections of Instagram captions about dreams.
- Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.
- Dreams come true.
- Any dream is possible, if you have courage.
Cute Dream Captions
Are you searching for cute captions to express your dreams on Instagram? Here you will find what you’ve been looking for.
We have compiled a perfect list of cute dream captions that can describe your dreams to your followers on Instagram.
- You can kill the dreamer, but you can’t kill the dream.
- Freedom is the word that the human dream feeds on, that no one can explain nor fail to understand.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.
- Thought is the labor of the intellect, reverie is its pleasure.
- Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.
- Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.
- Focus on your dream and do everything in your power. You have the power to change your life
- A man must dream a long time in order to act with grandeur, and dreaming is nursed in darkness.
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
While awake, people often get caught up in wishful thinking, or daydreaming.
Join the conversation by sharing your favorite daydream quotes. We curated a collection of the most memorable daydreaming quotes from the most popular authors and influencers.
- “Every exceptional writer holds a Master of Arts in Daydreaming.”-Richelle E. Goodrich.
- “Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind.”-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
- “All important progress made by the human race has its roots in daydreaming.”-Eda LeShan.
- “Visualization is daydreaming with a purpose.”-Bo Bennett.
- “One man’s daydreaming is another man’s day.”-Terri Guillemets.
- “People don’t come to church for preachments, of course, but to daydream about God.”-Kurt Vonnegut.
- “I’m often daydreaming, and it’s because I’ve always liked the idea of there being something more than the normal world.”
- “It’s really splendid to imagine you are a queen. You have all the fun of it without any of the inconveniences and you can stop being a queen whenever you want to, which you couldn’t in real life.”-Lucy Maud Montgomery.
- “They say there’s no harm in daydreaming, but there is.”-Charlaine Harris.
- “Lying in bed and daydreaming was the best thing I did all day.”-Marty Rubin.
- “Daydream, imagine, and reflect. It’s the source of infinite creativity.”-Deepak Chopra.
- “Daydream transports the dreamer outside the immediate world to a world that bears the mark of infinity.”-Gaston Bachelard.
- “The cost of oblivious daydreaming was always this moment of return.”-Ian McEwan.
- “Daydreaming is one of the key sources of poetry, a poem often starts as a daydream that finds its way into language and walking seems to bring a different sort of alertness, an associative kind of thinking, a drifting state of mind.”-Edward Hirsch.
- “If you ever catch me daydreaming, please, don’t wake me up.”-Mandy K.
- “Is daydreaming a distraction from work, or work a distraction from daydreaming?”-Marty Rubin.
We dream because we wish for something. Over time, we shift our focus on what we need to do rather than what we want to do. Make sure you don’t lose sight of your passions. Embrace the wisdom and inspiration that keep you going in this collection of dream quotes.
- You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
- Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Dreams make things happen, nothing is impossible as long as you believe.
- “All the things one has forgotten scream for help in dreams.” – Elias Canetti
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- “Dream big dreams, commit to you true passion, and you will learn to fly.” – Vadim Kotelnikov
- If your dreams Don’t scare you they are not big enough.
- The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately. – Tyrese Gibson
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
- Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. – Carl Jung
- Each man should frame life so that at some future hour fact and his dreaming meet.
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
- Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. – Albert Einstein
- “Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started.” – David Allen
- All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream. – Edgar Allen Poe
- In my dreams I have achieved everything. – Fernando Pessoa
- Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
- “All men of action are dreamers.” – James Huneker
- “Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
- I don’t paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality. – Frida Kahlo
- This is one of a few dream big quotes that always make people smile.
- No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.
- Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
- What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.
- Build your dreams or someone else will hire you to build there
- When you cease to dream, you cease to live.
- “Man is a genius when he is dreaming.” – Akira Kurosawa
- Aspire not to have more, but to be more.