Times Square is a favorite destination for many and for a good reason. It is one of the best spots in the world for getting pictures for social media. If you want to look cool and get more likes on your IG pictures make sure to get selfies clicked at Times Square. As for the captions, we are always here.
Funny Times Square Captions
Here are some of the best funny Times Square Captions for all your pictures of Times Square in New York. Get the best one for your photo and see the likes coming.
- New York City is a tourist trap I don’t mind being in.
- Surrounded by beauty.
- Times Square’s so bright, I need to wear shades.
- A tourist trap I don’t mind being caught in.
- A bad day in New York City is still better than a good day anywhere else.
- I fell in love. His name is New York.
- I followed the light and this is where it led me.
- There’s no better place to explore in NYC.
- Someone asked me for directions, so you can call me a real New Yorker.
- I’m just a little apple in the Big Apple.
Times Square Funny Quotes
There is nothing better than funny quotes for your Insta pictures. Here is a collection you will find interesting.
- I used to walk through the Old Times Square fearing for my life. Now I wouldn’t be caught dead there. -James McBride
- I’m waiting for the Times Square characters to start dressing as me. -Scott Rogowsky
- I won’t go anywhere near the new Times Square. It’s seizure-inducing. -Jami Attenberg
- Last night I walked clear down to Times Square & just as I arrived I suddenly realized I was a ghost – it was my ghost walking on the sidewalk. -Jack Kerouac
- This race is hotter than a Times Square Rolex. -Dan Rather
- You can’t stop traffic on Times Square. -Sydney Pollack
- I knew that I needed to quiet my mind; lucky for me, there is no place to quiet your mind like the northernmost edge of Manhattan’s Times Square. –Ellie Kemper
Short Instagram Captions for Times Square
Get the perfect short captions for all your pictures of the Times Square. Make sure to read all of it to find the best one.
- Another year bites the dust.
- It’s not in my character to enjoy Times Square
- Once Upon a Times Square
- Times Square is of the essence
- From time to Times Square
- They really dropped the ball this year.
- My favorite restaurant in NYC is Thymes Square
- I love spending quality Times Square together.
- Well, would you look at the Times.
- First Timers Square
- She’s a good Times Square girl
Times Square Quotes
Here are some perfect Times Square Quotes that you are going to find interesting. Choose the best one for your picture.
- I’m waiting for the Times Square characters to start dressing as me.
- I love New Year’s in Times Square so much.
- I feel New York is too crazy for me, especially when you go to Times Square.
- I don’t hunt, I don’t camp, and I get lost on my subway to work here in Times Square!
- I want it all. I want the Pepsi endorsement. I want the arena shows. I want Times Square!
- Everyone loves to feast their eyes on Times Square on New Year’s Eve.
- I won’t go anywhere near the new Times Square. It’s seizure-inducing.
- I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else, but here.
- New York is not a city, it’s a world.
- Meet me in Times Square.
- There’s no place like Times Square.
Instagram Quotes for Times Square
Looking for the best Instagram quotes for Times Square. Here are some quotes perfect for Instagram.
- “I want Times Square!” – Betty Who
- “You can’t stop traffic on Times Square.” -Sydney Pollack
- I don’t mourn the old, romantic, dirty Times Square, although it was more unique. -Lee Ranaldo
- “It’s pretty cliched, but Times Square is just incredible. You really feel like you’re in the capital of the world.” -Timothy F. Cahill
- “Times Square can’t shine as bright as you.” -“Hey There Delilah” by Plain White T’s
- For people who mourn for old Times Square – hey, there’s a ton of places in the city still like that! Get on the train and go visit them! -Kurt Braunohler
- “It’s hip to be in Times Square.” -Unknown
- How can you be organized when you’re in Times Square? -Mary-Kate Olsen
- “There’s nothing like the feeling of being in Times Square for New Year’s Eve.” -Kimberly Guilfoyle
- Everyone loves to feast their eyes on Times Square on New Year’s Eve. -Kimberly Guilfoyle
- I would roll up pennies to take the subway to work in Times Square. I was broke, but I was happy. -Jennifer Garner