Mumbai is the city of dreams. Millions of people come here every year to try their luck and achieve their goals. While the city has a lot to offer in terms of career and business, it also has some of the most Instagram-worthy locations. All you have to do is point and shoot. Leave the captions to us.
Be it Malabar Hill Stretch in South Bombay or the iconic Nariman Point, we have captions for all your candid shots of the city. Turn that camera around for the Gateway of India. We’ve captions for that as well.
Best Mumbai Captions
I have put together a list of some of the best captions for pictures taken in Mumbai. I am sure this list will be helpful for you if you ever decide to take a selfie or a photo at a tourist spot and want to add a caption to it.
- Mumbai the city that never sleeps….Something’s always happening here !
- MUMBAI Here Vada Pav beats McDonalds !
- MUMBAI …Time is more precious than life here !
- Here are my favorite Mumbai puns for every circumstance.
- Mumbai where “town ” means…South Bombay !
- I’ve got this in Lal Bagh.
- Where dreams are fulfilled….and lives are settled !
- Where you are pushed to exit….by a crowd in Local Trains !
- mumbai meri jaan
- Mumbai…Where nothing can beat cutting chai !
- We just got here, but now it’s time to say Mumbai
- Once you have lived in Mumbai no other city is good enough !
- Mumbai is a Drug It’s always on High !
- Mumbai is the only place where strangers are connected and legends are born !
- Mumbai is My Heart….Bombay is My Soul !
- Feeling safe walking alone…on the streets at night !
- Mumbai is all the Raj.
- I’m simply Mad for this city.
- You don’t drive on the left of the road,….You drive on what is left on the road !
- MUMBAI…Too many people,Too little space !
- MUMBAIKARS will stand in empty trains and will fight for seats in crowded ones !
When you look at the Mumbai skyline, what do you see? Are you thinking of how no photo can ever fully describe the grandeur seen in real life? We’ve tried to get some quotes that can describe this city to a certain extent. Take a look.
- A city that never sleeps.
- Once you have lived in Mumbai… no other city is good enough.
- Mumbai…Too many people, too little space
- The ‘I-am-safe-walking-alone-on-the-streets-at-night’ feeling.
- In a city where anything and everything can change, the sea is constant.
- Time is more precious than life here.
- Mumbai is infectious. Once you start living in Mumbai, working in Mumbai, I don’t think you can live anywhere else – Yash Chopra.
- You don’t drive on the left of the road, you drive on what is left on the road!
- Mumbai Police: Not all heroes wear capes
- Mumbai is the sweet, sweaty smell of hope, which is the opposite of hate; and it’s the sour, stifled smell of greed, which is the opposite of love.
- Mumbai hides all its blemishes in the night
- The thing about Mumbai is you go five yards and all of human existence is revealed. It’s an incredible cavalcade of life-Julian Sands
- More dreams are realised and extinguished in Mumbai than any other place in India-Gregory David Roberts
- We lived in Bombay and we lived in Mumbai and sometimes, I lived in both of them at the same time.
- Someone said,” You just can’t predict girls and rains of Mumbai” (No offence)
- Someone said,”If you can’t handle me in the sunlight, you don’t deserve me at Marine drive”.
- In this city, every deserted street corner conceals a crowd. It appears in a minute when something disrupts the way in which the world is supposed to work. It can disappear almost as instantaneously-Jerry Pinto
- Mumbai’s infectious. Once you start living in Mumbai, working in Mumbai, I don’t think you can live anywhere else.
- Here Vada Pav beats McDonalds.
- It’s not so much what you learn about Mumbai, it’s what you learn about yourself, really. It’s a funny old hippie thing, but it’s true as well. You find out a lot about yourself and your tolerance, and about your inclusiveness-Danny Boyle
Like this post? Pin For Later!