Boxing is a fighting sport where two people usually wearing protective gloves and other protective equipment, throw punches in a boxing ring. It’s an interesting game.
Are you looking for Boxing Captions to go along with your Instagram posts? Then I’d have to say that this is the right place to go for the best Boxing Captions.
Boxing Ring Quotes
Here is the collection of the best and inspiring boxing ring quotes from the greatest boxers for Instagram and Facebook. Check this out.
- I’ll beat him so bad he’ll need a shoehorn to put his hat on.
- A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.-Jack Dempsey
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.-Muhammad Ali
- I’m scared every time I go into the ring, but it’s how you handle it. What you have to do is plant your feet, bite down on your mouthpiece and say, ‘Let’s go.’
- Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing – but none of them serious.
- Once that bell rings you’re on your own. It’s just you and the other guy.-Joe Louis
- As much as I love boxing, I hate it. And as much as I hate it, I love it.
- The stage is my territory, my boxing ring. That’s where I’m free.-Mika
- When you saw me in the boxing ring fighting, it wasn’t just so I could beat my opponent. My fighting had a purpose. I had to be successful in order to get people to listen to the things I had to say.
- The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses – behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.
- Boxing is like jazz. The better it is, the less people appreciate it.
- The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It’s the same thing, fear, but it’s what you do with it that matters.
- Boxing is the only sport you can get your brain shook, your money taken, and your name in the undertaker book.
- I run on the road long before I dance under the lights.
- Boxing is the ultimate challenge. There’s nothing that can compare to testing yourself the way you do every time you step in the ring. -Sugar Ray Leonard
Post those kickboxing photos you just took, and let your followers know about it now. Don’t worry about the captions. A list of the best Kickboxing captions has been compiled. Take a look at them.
- Learn how much professional Kickboxers get paid.
- Eliminate what doesn’t help you evolve
- Kickboxing is Always The Answer
- I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times
- Life is like a fight, no matter how many times you get punched you have to stay standing
- Always ready for anything
- Grateful for all battles, all opponents, and all situations in life
- ough rounds with a tougher training partner
- There’s beauty in the struggle
- Got dreams that are worth more than sleep
- High kick, higher standards
- Train with the energy of a warrior and soon you will have the heart of a warrior
- Power is nothing without control
- Best Kickboxing shoes for women
- Work hard, fight harder
- Kicks for days
- Getting ready to knock somebody out
- Sometimes all you need is a pair of gloves and a punching bag
- Gotta keep explosive on the bag
- The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow
- Ready to take out any bad guys that come my way
- man punching kickboxing pads
- If the pads aren’t bending, you’re just pretending.
Inspirational Boxing Captions
Here is a collection of the best and most inspiring boxing captions. Take a look at this.
- To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when no one else will. – Sugar Ray Robinson
- The tempt for greatness is the biggest drug in the world. – Mike Tyson
- Once that bell rings you’re on your own. It’s just you and the other guy.—Joe Louis
- To become a champion, fight one more round. – James Corbett
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.– Muhammad Ali
- A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.– Jack Dempsey
- It would be hard to throw a punch to someone who wasn’t a boxer, who wasn’t in the ring, and who didn’t have on a pair of boxing gloves, and who hadn’t been training. – George Foreman
- Boxing is the only sport you can get your brain shook, your money taken and your name in the undertaker book. – Joe Frazier
- I am an astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I’m in a world of my own. Muhammad Ali
- He can have heart, he can hit harder and he can be stronger, but there’s no fighter smarter than me. — Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- When you talk about boxing, you are talking about me. – Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- In boxing, I had a lot of fear. Fear was good. But, for the first time, in the bout with Muhammad Ali, I didn’t have any fear. I thought, ‘This is easy. This is what I’ve been waiting for’. No fear at all. No nervousness. And I lost. – George Foreman
- God only made one thing in this world that’s perfect – and that’s my boxing record. – Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Sure the fight was fixed. I fixed it with a right hand. – George Foreman on his fight with Michael Moorer
- Sonny Liston is nothing. The man can’t talk. The man can’t fight. The man needs talking lessons. The man needs boxing lessons. And since he’s gonna fight me, he needs falling lessons. – Muhammad Ali
- I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah! — Mike Tyson
- Boxing is the ultimate challenge. There’s nothing that can compare to testing yourself the way you do every time you step in the ring. – Sugar Ray Leonard
- All the time he’s boxing, he’s thinking. All the time he was thinking, I was hitting him. – Jack Dempsey
Here is a collection of the most awesome boxing quotes for you to use on social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook.
- I’m so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and I was in bed before the room was dark. ~ Muhammad Ali
- Rhythm is everything in boxing. Every move you make starts with your heart, and that’s in rhythm or you’re in trouble. ~ Sugar Ray Robinson
- All fighters are prostitutes and all promoters are pimps. ~ Larry Holmes
- You can sum up this sport in two words: “You never know.” ~ Lou Duva
- There’s more to boxing than hitting. There’s not getting hit, for instance. ~ George Foreman
- Getting hit motivates me. It makes me punish the guy more. A fighter takes a punch, hits back with three punches. ~ Roberto Duran
- The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses – behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. ~ Muhammad Ali
- Sure the fight was fixed. I fixed it with my right hand. ~ George Foreman
- To become a champion, fight one more round. ~ James Corbett
- Bruce Lee was an artist and, like him, I try to go beyond the fundamentals of my sport. I want the public to see a knockout in the making. ~ Sugar Ray Leonard