Cricket has a worldwide craze. Those who are truly passionate about cricket take time out of their busy schedules to play, watch, discuss and appreciate the game. If you are a cricket fan or want to post something about cricket but don’t have enough captions, you have come to the right place because we have covered the best cricket captions for Instagram.
Table of Contents
Short Cricket Captions
Need the right captions for your cricket-themed posts? Look no further as we have some very interesting captions for you right here. Take a look and pick the perfect one for your picture.
- Cricket season is here! #cricket #letsdothis
- Game face on, time to hit the pitch #cricket #determination
- The thrill of the game #cricket #passion
- Cricket brings me joy #cricket #happiness
- Gearing up for another great game #cricket #preparation
- Cricket season is in full swing #cricket #teamwork
- Time to shine on the pitch #cricket #dedication
- The love of the game #cricket #sportsmanship
- Bringing my A-game to the pitch #cricket #determination
- Cricket brings out the best in me #cricket #perseverance
- A game of cricket is a test of skill, not strength or stamina.
- I love to hear the ball hit the bat. It’s like a kiss on the lips.
- Compromise for your dream, but never compromise on your dream.
- No dream is ever chased alone.
- Cricket is a team sport and should be about winning, not individual records.
- Cricket is one game that can unify a nation in the depths of despair.
- The most important thing in cricket is that you should have fun. That’s what it was all about when I was growing up, having fun with my friends and playing some good cricket.
- A wise man learns by the mistakes of others, a fool by his own.
Funny Cricket Captions
Need humour to caption your cricket moments? You’ve come to the right place. Here are a few amusing captions to go along with your sense of humor. Simply include them in your photos and watch the likes roll in.
- Stumping by Dhoni is even faster than light.
- If you make every game of cricket a life-and-death thing, you’re going to have problems. You’ll be dead a lot.
- I think you enjoy the game more if you don’t know the rules. Then you’re on the same wavelength as the umpire.
- I think that a leader is someone that needs to make an impact on and off the cricket field.
- The hallmark of a great captain is the ability to win the toss, at the right time.
- Sure, luck means a lot in cricket. Not having good fielders is bad luck.
- Losing in cricket is a great Indian sin.
- We don’t need an umpire, but I guess white guys need something to do.
- The other teams could make trouble for us if they win.
Inspirational Cricket Quotes
Here’s a list of the best and most inspiring cricket captions. Have a look at this.
- Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.
- A Cricket ground is worthless until it has 2 dashing umpires and 22 exciting players.
- Cricket Quotes Captions For Instagram
- I enjoy outdoor games but love cricket most.
- I cannot for the life of me see why the umpires, the only two people on a cricket field who are not going to get grass stains on their knees, are the only two people allowed to wear dark trousers.”
- Oh God, if there be cricket in heaven, let there also be rain.
- We lost the game on purpose; it’s just a ruse so that we could trample you in the final.
- Test matches bore people, One-day matches excite people.
- A cricket ground is a flat piece of earth with some buildings around it.
- Serious cricket is war minus the shooting.
- Cricket matches are not about losing and winning, it is about enjoying.
Motivational Cricket Quotes
Our collection of the best motivational cricket captions has been compiled to assist you in receiving the encouragement you require to improve your game. Check this out.
- Irrespective of whether you have a talent or not, one has to work hard. Just being talented isn’t anything; you can end up wasting it before you realize it.
- You don’t play for the crowd, You play for the country.
- First of all, convince yourself that you’re the best because the rest of the world is going to go proving this to others.
- I want people to remember me as a Good Person, Not as a Good Cricketer.
- Cricket is a funny game, we have legends and living legends but the game doesn’t stop for anyone!
- Sports teaches you that there is always a second innings in life. If you fail today, there’s a second innings maybe two days later.
Here are a couple of quotes to go along with your cricket quotes.
- Winning isn’t everything…it’s the only thing.
- Never wanted to be a cricket player but after being, Life has changed!
- Cricket is just not only a game it is a life changer game!
- Cricket is not everything, not by any means, but it is a large part of who I am.
- If there is no cricket in heaven then I don’t want to be there.
- Cricket is the only sport in the world where you are absolutely terrible at something and you still need to go out and do it.
- You are not a Cricket player if you haven’t played Gully Cricket!
- I love the people who love the Cricket game.
- Life is simply a cricket match, with temptation as the bowler.
- Cricket starts from the Gully.
- I’m a die-hard fan of Cricket!
- Cricket is the game of life.
- Childhood without gully cricket is like no childhood.
- Some people say watching one-day cricket is silly. But then, so are humans. So ultimately it is a silly-silly match.
- I love to play cricket in the gully.
- If you play good cricket, a lot of bad things get hidden.
Like this post? Pin for later!