Whether you are running through the city streets or trail blazing through the forest, be sure to bring your phone and plenty of water. Once you have your running moments photographed, make sure to caption them so that you can share them with your followers on Instagram.
If you’re going to post a picture of yourself running down a track or jogging through the woods, choose a running caption that reflects your enthusiasm from the list that we have curated below.
Short Running Captions
Many people are accustomed to posting on social media sites about what they are doing, what they did, or what they are planning. If runners are so enthusiastic about running, how can they not share their hard work, progress, and passion for running on social media?
Now, when you want to post a picture or a video of yourself running on Instagram, you won’t be short on captions. We have provided a list of short running captions so that you don’t have to worry about creating one by yourself. You can use any of these running captions we’ve listed.
- Breathe it in. Run it out.
- It’s a RUNderful life.
- Strong is the new beautiful.
- Slow progress is still progress.
- Sweat is magic. Cover yourself in it daily to grant your wishes.
- It doesn’t get easier, you get stronger.
- You may see me struggle, but you will never see me quit.
- You can. End of story. 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2.
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- On good days, run. On bad days, run harder.
- It’s not just about fitness goals. It’s about building solid habits.
- Constantly challenge yourself.
Funny Running Captions
It’s impossible to resist a bit of humor every once in a while, right? Try adding funny Instagram captions to your running photos. Below you will see that we have covered most of the funny running captions, so you do not have to make much stuff up.
- It’s a lot like walking, only faster.
- Running won’t kill you – you’ll pass out first.
- If you ran like your mouth, you’d be in good shape.
- Run like you stole something.
- I plan on having such an awesome run, Morgan Freeman should narrate it.
- The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix.
- I run harder than your party.
- Pain is temporary, but your finishing time posted on the internet is FOREVER.
- Never mess with a woman who runs 13.1 miles for fun.
- Autocorrect changed “morning run” to “morning rum”.
- I run better than the government.
- Carb loading is an excuse to eat all the pasta you want before a race.
- That awkward moment when you’re wearing Nike’s and you can’t do it.
- My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-seven now, and we don’t know where the heck she is.
- Run like there’s a hot guy in front of you and a creepy guy behind you.
Inspiring Running Captions
Running is an effective way to burn calories. Although, it is not as easy as it appears. In order to run this way you have to be disciplined, determined and have the capability of will-power since running is more than just putting one foot in front of another.
In order to motivate runners and joggers, we have compiled a collection of the best inspiring running captions. Non-runners will also find these motivational and generate the exhilaration to get into their shoes, tie their laces, and start running.
- Sore today, strong tomorrow.
- It always seems impossible until it is done.
- Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow.
- You are stronger than you thought.
- You don’t need a gym. You need passion.
- Just start.
- It’s only cold if you’re standing still.
- Stop stopping yourself.
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
- Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently.
The health benefits of running do not just apply to physical fitness, but also to your mental health. You can benefit from it in just about every aspect of your health, you can relieve stress by doing it, and you’ll feel better and happier.
The following running quotes will inspire you to run no matter how bad a runner you are.
- “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up.”— Dean Karnazes
- “Just keep moving. Someone said this to me a long time ago. It’s a Buddhist saying, I think: ‘There is no wasted effort.’” — Lauren Graham
- “If I continue to set goals and accomplish those goals, that means I’m doing something right.” — Kevin Hart
- “I love the way that it makes my body feel and it’s just my time for myself where I can get out there and think and let my mind go.” — Laila Ali
- “I feel like when I am running, it not only helps change me physically, it also improves my state of mind.” — Derek Hough
- “I am 100 percent convinced that working out is part of what makes me so happy.” — Jennifer Lopez
- “The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.” — John Bingham, No Need for Speed: A Beginner’s Guide to the Joy of Running
- “Of all the sports I’ve tried, some have come and gone but running has always been there for me. It’s the simplest of things to do: shove your trainers on and just go.” — Mel C, The Spice Girls
- “There are times when I feel lazy and just want to stay in bed all day, but I know that working out is the best way to get those endorphins going, which will make me feel better emotionally and physically.” — Heather Locklear
- “Nothing lifts me out of a bad mood better than a hard workout on my treadmill. It never fails. To us, exercise is nothing short of a miracle.” — Cher
- “There are clubs you can’t belong to, neighbors you can’t live in, schools you can’t get into, but the roads are always open.”— NIKE
- “All great achievements require time.” — Maya Angelou
- “Running is great for your body. It will increase your energy levels and help you to clear your mind.” — Heidi Klum