Okay..! Interested in posting photos of surfing taken at the beach on Instagram. We’ve got you covered. Here’s a great collection of Surfing Captions for Instagram that will compliment all your surfing pictures and make for an excellent caption.
Table of Contents
Captions For Surfing Pictures
There are endless opportunities for fun in the sand, whether you go tan or watch the lifeguards. However, surfing remains one of the most amazing activities of all. Not everyone can do it, but those who can always have our respect.
Take a picture of surfing and caption it with one of these Instagram captions for surfing pictures.
- Surfing: my happy place
- Feeling alive in the waves
- Catching waves and making memories
- The ocean is my sanctuary
- Finding peace and tranquility in the surf
- Embracing the power of the sea
- The waves are calling, and I must go
- Life is a beach, and I’m just riding the waves
- Finding adventure in the surf
- Soaking up the sun and the sound of the waves
- Life is an adventure and I hope you are enjoying the ride.
- Ocean air, salty hair.
- If there’s a will, there’s a wave.
- As endless as the ocean, as timeless as the tides.
- Leave a little saltwater wherever you go.
- Brave & free & wild as the sea.
- Let the ocean worry about being blue.
- Life’s a beach. Find your wave.
- I’m done adulting. Let’s be mermaids instead.
- I didn’t realize how much of an arm workout surfing was.
- If you need me, you can call me on my shellphone.
- Paradise is anywhere with palm trees and a surfboard.
- I hope that you catch the best waves and have fun on all your surfing adventures.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a surfboard, and that’s pretty close.
- Sorry, I couldn’t make it to the board meeting.
- The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
- Home is where the waves crash.
- The ocean is salty, but I’m pretty sweet at surfing.
- Every wave is a good wave if you’re lucky enough to be on it.
- Good vibes happen on the tides.
- Leave a little saltwater wherever you go.
- Nothing is better than a day at the beach and out on the ocean.
Funny Surfing Captions
Have you captured some funny moments at the beach that you want to share with your Instagram followers? Here are some funny surfing captions that you can make use of for your hilarious snaps.
- “I think when a surfer becomes a surfer, it’s almost like an obligation to be an environmentalist at the same time.”-Kelly Slater
- Find me where the waves are
- Surfing is the most blissful experience you can have in this planet, a slice of heaven.-John Mcarthy
- There’s independence to surfing, it’s just you and the ocean. There aren’t a bunch of rules.-Lee Clow
- There is wisdom in waves. Some surfers see it right away, others never do. To find success in surfing, we must learn to be in harmony with nature. This will bring a sense of peace. By sharing this peace, and contributing to other people’s happiness, we can find the true meaning of life. Keep surfing.
- “All my troubles wash away in the water.”
- “The joy of surfing is so many things combined, from the physical exertion of it, to the challenge of it, to the mental side of the sport.”-Kelly Slater
- I’m learning to go with the flow
- “It’s all about where your mind’s at.”-Kelly Slater
- “I’m just a surfer who wanted to build something that would allow me to surf longer.”-Jack O’Neill
- One thing you learn from surfing is how to operate in the present. It’s really what the surfing experience is all about.-Gerry Lopez
- If there’s a will, there’s a wave
- All my troubles wash away in the water
- Surfing makes me happy so that’s just what I plan on doing.-Alana Blanchard
- “If you never try, you’ll never know.”
- The ocean is salty, but I’m pretty sweet at surfing
- You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.
Surfing is the unsurpassed pastime of riding a wave from shore to shore on a surfboard. Get ready to post your best surfing pictures on Instagram after reading this collection of surfing puns.
Life’s a beach.
Just smile and wave.
Seas the day.
- Sorry, I couldn’t make it today. I had a board meeting.
Water we doing with our lives?
- Never stop chasing your summer.
Sea you soon.
Happiness comes in waves.
- Life is swell.
Keep palm and carry on.
- Surfing is a way to be free.
The sport of surfing can often seem difficult!
Surfing makes you more in touch with nature than other sports. Surfing gives you a closer view of nature than other sports.
Throughout all the chaos that comes with the oceans and the seas, this list of surfing quotes will help you see the beauty that resides within.
- “Big waves aren’t measured in feet, but in increments of fear.” – Buzzy Trent
- “Surfing is not something you retire from.” – Unknown
- “It’s Not Tragic To Die Doing Something You Love.” – Mark Foo
- “Surfing is very much like making love. It always feels good, no matter how many times you’ve done it.” – Paul Strauch
- “Surfing leads you through life, especially when you’re young and with hope in your heart.” – Tom Blake
- “One of the greatest things about the sport of surfing is that you need only three things: your body, a surf-board, and a wave.” – Naima Green
- “Sometimes in the morning, when there’s good surf, I go out there, and I don’t feel like it’s a bad world.” – Kary Mullis
- “There’s independence to surfing, it’s just you and the ocean. There aren’t a bunch of rules.” – Lee Clow
- “Surf and feel your life be changed forever.” – Nossa Company
- “Surfing is like life. Every wave and every day are different.” – Unknown
- “Surfing is the most blissful experience you can have on this planet, a taste of heaven.” – John McCarthy
- “The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.” – Phil Edwards
- “Out Of Water, I Am Nothing.” – Duke Kahanamoku
- “I’ve always thought surfing is a reflection of who you are.” – Kelly Slater
- “Surfing for me is more than my lifestyle; it’s my passion, my love, and it’s a part of me.” – Bethany Hamilton
- “A big wave is like a beautiful woman, exciting to look at and thrilling to ride.” – Buzzy Trent
- “There are a million ways to surf, and as long as you’re smiling you’re doing it right.” – Unknown
- “You cannot stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
- “Surfing is for life.” – Bruce Jenkins
- “Foam is your friend. Don’t be scared of it. A little bit of extra foam here and it is good for the soul, and your surfing.”-Rob Machado
- “I’ve got a saltwater heart and surfing on my mind.”
- “There is not one right way to ride a wave.” – Jamie O’Brien
- “Your surfing can get better on every turn, on every wave you catch. Learn to read the ocean better. A big part of my success has been wave knowledge.” – Kelly Slater
- “The biggest sin in the world would be if I lost my love for the ocean.” – Laird Hamilton
- If you’re having a bad day, catch a wave. ” – Frosty Hesson
- “Surfing’s one of the few sports that you look ahead to see what’s behind.” – Laird Hamilton