Looking for the perfect caption for your Instagram picture of the Malibu coastline? We’ve got you covered.
Malibu is a beautiful place to visit and photograph, but it’s also a great place to visit when you’re looking to relax and get away from the stresses of life. If you’ve gone to Malibu recently, there’s a good chance that you have pictures of the water, beach, or surrounding landscape.
Malibu captions are a great way to show off your photographs on social media. They can be as short or long as you want them to be; they just have to be creative enough that people will remember them! Here is the best collection of Malibu Captions and Quotes for IG posts.
Short Malibu Captions
Malibu. It’s a captivating place, full of entertainment and activities. Finding the perfect caption for your photos on Instagram can be difficult. Here is a good collection of short Malibu captions which are perfect for your Instagram post.
- Come to Malibu, where the waves are as cool as they are smooth. 🌊💦
- The weekends were made for Malibu.
- Let’s get together soon for a fun and relaxing beach trip #Malibu
- Making waves. ☀☁
- If you love wine, you’ll love Malibu as much as we do! 🍷😎
- Malibu: Your Happy Place.
- Happiness comes in waves in Malibu.
- Day Dreaming in Malibu
- I go where the sunshine is
- Nothing’s more beautiful than playing volleyball at the beach in Malibu.
- Malibu gives me butterflies
- Find me where the waves are
- Fresh air, sandy beach, and all good vibes in Malibu
- Take some time from your busy routine and visit Malibu.
- A bad day in Malibu is still better than a good day somewhere else.
- A real Malibu sunset. It’s better to go to Malibu than to a therapist.
- Sometimes you have to come out of your shell to experience the beautiful world in Malibu.
- From Malibu with love
- I want someone to look at me the way I look at Malibu
- Once upon a time in Malibu
- Feeling fantastic in Malibu
- Palm trees and ocean breeze
- Malibu, one of my favorite places to go.
- This is the view from Malibu beach.
- The Pacific Ocean, as seen from the Malibu pier.
- Malibu dreamin
- Laying on the beach, having an orange juice and being lost in deep thought of life is the best way one can live a life.
- Stay salty
Funny Malibu Captions
Whenever we go on a trip, we always take a ton of pictures. It’s our favorite way to remember the time we had and the places we visited. It’s also a great way to help other travelers visualize where they could go: seeing one of your friends’ photos may just be the inspiration you need to finally book your next trip!
Whether you’re in Malibu for business or pleasure, here are some funny captions and quotes for Instagram to help you capture the essence of this destination.
Get out there and start snapping!
- Malibu is where summer never ends. Gonna miss it when the winter moves in.
- The surf is up in Malibu.
- When Malibu becomes your playground 🏄🏼♀️☀️🌊
- Good vibes and good people. That’s Malibu. ⛱🌴
- That Malibu feeling is back.
- There’s no better feeling than relaxing on the beach when you’re in Malibu. #Malibu
- It’s summer somewhere!
- Malibu has my heart
- The sky is more blue in Malibu
- Malibu makes me move like the ocean does
- From the mountains to the beach: Malibu
- Catch you on the next wave
- Cause now I’m as free as birds catching the wind
- Malibu is always a good idea
- I want someone to look at me the way I look at Malibu
- Salt air, cool breeze, adventure in my soul
- Malibu is just a state of mind
- All I want is to escape and sit quietly on the beach in Malibu
- You’re not a real summer person if you don’t have Malibu
- I miss being in Malibu and never knowing what day of the week it is
- From the mountains to the beach: Malibu
- But you brought me here and I’m happy that you did
- A dream come true in Malibu
- Feelin’ salty and sweet in Malibu
Beautiful Malibu Captions
If you’re one of the millions of people that has a love for Malibu, you don’t need any more convincing that it’s the perfect vacation destination. Between the breathtaking beaches and charming city, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. If you’re one of these Malibu enthusiasts, you’ve likely taken a few photos to remember your trip. Maybe even some selfies.
What you may not know is that Malibu is also perfect for Instagrammers. In fact, Malibu has so many Instagram-worthy spots that it’s hard to choose which pictures to post!
Luckily for you, we’ve done all the hard work. Here are some Instagram caption ideas for your photos of Malibu:
- Wishing you beachy vibes – it’s time to get wet ☀☔️
- Mornings are the best.
- Here’s to doing nothing in the best place ever.
- Warm weather’s not over yet!-
- Just smelling the fresh air and getting some fresh vitamin D in Malibu.
- I never came to the beach or stood by the ocean
- My heart sleeps by the sea
- Move to California, Malibu is paradise
- Malibu gives a glimpse of what a paradise would be like.
- Looking for my airstream
- Next to you in Malibu
- I have a home in Salt Lake, and I have a home in Malibu, at the beach.
- All I want is to escape and sit quietly on the beach in Malibu.
- I have always been a Malibu Man, like all actors.
- King of Malibu
- The petty theft charge is a result of him taking a cab and stiffing the cab driver. He took a cab from Santa Barbara to Malibu and then didn’t pay.
- I always thought I would sink, so I never swam
- Happiness is being at a party in Malibu.
- Sea shells are the love letters of the sea given to the people on the beach.
- It’s a brand new start a dream come true in Malibu
- There are portions of Malibu that are very remote; it’s like living in the country somewhere.
- Rise and shine in Malibu!
- Move to California. Malibu is paradise.
Malibu Quotes for Instagram
Are you looking for some Malibu quotes to use on Instagram? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
In this article, we’ve rounded up some of our favourite Malibu quotes that are perfect for Instagram or any social media platform.
So, keep reading to find the best Malibu quotes for your next Insta post!
- “Malibu is the best place to relax”
- I had big dreams when I was a boy. And I can’t say that I never saw a beach house in Malibu in those dreams. – Pierce Brosnan
- I grew up near the sea in British Columbia and San Francisco, and lived in Malibu and Fiji for years. I get uncomfortable being too far inland. – Raymond Burr
- I can live my whole life in Malibu.
- Beautiful sea, beautiful waves, beautiful kids playing by the beautiful beach in Malibu.
- I have always been a Malibu Man, like all actors. – Nick Mancuso
- Eat, sleep, Malibu, repeat!
- I love being in Malibu. It’s so cool there, and the water is just, it’s nice and, and I love the beach. And I found a sand dollar there. – Jackie Evancho
- If there was no Hollywood, no next movie, no deal at Warner Brothers, no place in Malibu or Venice, I would still be really happy. – Susan Downey
- If I’m in Malibu driving up and down Pacific Coast Highway, my ’68 Dodge Charger usually is what I like to drive. – Brody Jenner
- I couldn’t do any of my other characters, you know? But I could have done the lady. Church Lady’s Malibu Beach party is an idea I have for a movie, too. Yes.
- I have a home in Salt Lake, and I have a home in Malibu, at the beach. – Roma Downey
- You can see darn near anything just by walking along the beachfront from Venice to Malibu. – Del Howison
- “Just hanging out with the homies”
- Sunrise and good vibes in Malibu!
- “Thou shall not disturb me”
- Smell the fresh air, see the sky, boost your imagination and create a vibe.
- “I don’t know who’s more jealous of this view: me or my dog.”
- “But here I am, next to you. The sky is more blue in Malibu.” – Miley Cyrus, ‘Malibu’
- “We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch – we are going back from whence we came.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Move to California. Malibu is paradise.” – David Geffen
- Living by myself out in Malibu has been really good. I kind of have my freedom; I’ve got a whole house to myself. The tough part comes when sometimes, you know, you get pretty lonely.
- “Malibu: With sounds of waves crashing, and the ocean at the doorstep, you feel like you are hours away from civilization, and with L.A. traffic, YOU ARE.” – Jennifer Harrison
- There are portions of Malibu that are very remote; it’s like living in the country somewhere. – James Brolin
- “Yes, we know they’re pink.”
- I have two homes in Malibu, a home in Canada that I’m building, and I just love pouring my heart out into this part of my life. – Pamela Anderson
- “Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water set your soul free.” – Christy Ann Martine
- “All we need is all right here”
- “When I’m, like, 30, I want to go off the map, have a family and live in Malibu with a farm, and just raise my own chickens.” – Kylie Jenner
- Life would have been more amazing if our beaches and oceans were kept cleaner.
- “I love you to the beach and back”
- “For me, a T-shirt, a pair of shorts, barefoot on a beach and I’m happy.” – Yanni
- Malibu makes you forget if the digital time exists.
- “Isn’t it strange, the way time moves? I could stand here and watch the sea crash beneath me for hours and it would feel like only minutes had passed.” – Sjana Elise Earp
- “Is it just me, or did the sky get a little bit bluer?”
- “Someone told me there’s a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.” – Led Zeppelin, ‘Going to California’
- I grew up near the sea in British Columbia and San Francisco, and lived in Malibu and Fiji for years. I get uncomfortable being too far inland.
- “Malibu is the best place to get to know locals.”
- “We could all use a little vitamin sea””I think I’ve found where Kylie Jenner got her inspiration…”
- “We were mermaid for each other…then we found each other”
- “I want to be where palm trees grow and little sandals go”
- Lucky are those who live in Malibu.
- “At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.” – Sandy Gingras
- “I swim a lot, almost every day. I just go out to the beach by my place in Malibu and jump into the ocean.” – Michael Madsen
- Malibu makes your soul relax.
- “I have come to terms with the fact that I am a mermaid”
- “Malibu dreams are made of this”
- “If in doubt, paddle out”
- “I had big dreams when I was a boy. And I can’t say that I never saw a beach house in Malibu in those dreams.” – Pierce Brosnan
- “Malibu is the best place to take a selfie.”
- “I’m in love with Malibu
- “My beach body is ready for you to see it”
- I’m always in Malibu, and I’m a big fan of surfing and stuff. I love the beach. Someday I will live on the beach. – Riff Raff