The beautiful country of Australia is one of the best countries to visit in the world, especially if you like the beach, watching kangaroos, bears and koalas! If you are on an Australian tour, then surely you might be out of captions for the incredible pictures that you might have clicked.
But, don’t worry! We have compiled a beautiful collection of Australia Captions that can be useful to you for almost each one of your photos.
Funny Australia Quotes
When you are in Australia, it is usual to encounter some funny moments with kangaroos and koalas. If you have some funny moments captured in your camera and are in search of the perfect quotes, then here is a list of some funny Australia quotes that you can use.
- Australia is about as far away as you can get. I like that. – Andre Benjamin
- “The only time an Australian ever walks is when his car runs out of petrol.” – Barry Richards
- There is nothing more Australian than spending time in somebody else’s country. –Anonymous
- Once, in Australia, I ate 33 pancakes in 20 minutes, and I only did it because they said a girl could never enter the competition. -Olivia Wilde
- I’ve been to Australia. I’ve met the devil, drank beer, and snogged kangaroos. –Alan Martin
- This is Australia. There are about 1200 animals that could hurt you in this picture.
- People who say, ‘There’s nothing to fear from spiders’ have clearly never been to Australia. -Cate Blanchett
- It is Australian innocence to love the naturally excessive and be proud of a thoroughbred gelding who ran fast. – Peter Porter
Many travellers to Australia begin their itineraries in Sydney. You’ll find the perfect combination of exhilaration and ease. The city offers a lot of excitement, but you can also visit golden beaches like Bondi and Manly within minutes. If you are in Sydney, here are some captions that you can use for your Instagram pictures.
- See you later, mate!
- My new best friend is a kangaroo.
- Life is better in the down under.
- Just keep swimming.
- There’s something beautiful about exploring unknown places.
- “I think Melbourne is by far and away the most interesting place in Australia, and I thought if I ever wrote a novel of any kind, I had to set it here.” – Peter Temple
- I thought I like Vegemite.
- Paradise found.
- Where there’s a will, there’s a wave.
- Feeling happy when we’re together.
- The Melbourne Identity
- The Sydney’s Knees
- Living for adventure in Australia.
- As far as the eye can see the sea.
- Catch me hanging with the kangaroos and the koalas.
- When I have a bad day, I dream about opening up a gelato stand on the streets of Sydney, Australia. Doesn’t everyone have a random escape fantasy? -Nancy Lublin
Australia is known for its laugh and kangaroos. We’ve gathered a collection of Australian puns inspired by a variety of animals, men, and women. Scroll down to check out.
- I am Canberra to be away from you.
- Geelong, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
- Gold Coast-er of love
- It’s time for Mount Kosciuszko home.
- I let my heart down.
- Kakadu me.
- Nitmiluk over there.
- You say it’s your Perth-day.
- Loch Ard abs.
- For Darwin.
- When the wind blows, the Cradle Mountain will rock
- Lord Howe, do I live without you?
- I’m a river? No, Yarra river.
- I think I like Vegemite.
- Broadbeach-ly speaking.
- Oh! Darling Harbour, please, believe me, I’ll never do you no harm
- You’re the Brisbane of my existence.
The Australia quotes listed below will make you want to discover more, whether you’re a backpacker or an Australian who likes exploring the country you call home.
- A trip to Australia is always emu-sing.
- We have you covered with some of the very best Aussie Quotes!
- I’ll be lucky forever, because I get to call Australia my home.
- I love Australia. I’m just wondering if the wallaby is back?
- Keep Palm Cove, and Carry On
- “Australia is an outdoor country. People only go inside to use the toilet. And that’s only a recent development.” – Barry Humphries
- “I think Melbourne is by far and away the most interesting place in Australia, and I thought if I ever wrote a novel or crime novel of any kind, I had to set it here.” – Peter Temple
- Be careful climbing the bridge or you’ll break your neck.
- Sunsets and sweet views of Sydney.
- “I’ve been to Australia. I’ve met the devil, drank beer and snogged kangaroos.” – Alan Martin
- A man’s home is his Newcastle.
- Cairns believes I’m in Australia!
- We came to kangaroo-t on our favorite team.
- “Australia is by far the driest, smallest, flattest, most infertile, climatically most unpredictable, and biologically most impoverished continent.” – Jared Diamond
- I followed my heart, and it led me to Australia.
- “Summer in Adelaide: the nourishing and destructive golds, the soft fruit and the fire.” – Kerryn Goldsworthy