There’s nothing like a good Super Bowl party with lots of laughs, yummy food and a few drinks. If you’re looking to spice your Instagram up a bit (who doesn’t?) here are some pretty epic captions and quotes for Instagram that I found floating around!
Super Bowl Food Captions
There’s nothing like a good Super Bowl party with lots of laughs, yummy food and a few drinks. If you’re looking to spice your Instagram up a bit, here are some pretty epic captions and quotes for Instagram that you can definitely use.
- Eat like a champion today.
- The only foul I know is double-dipping.
- Came for the sports, stayed for the guac.
- Snacks > Football.
- I’m just winging it.
- I’m only watching so Mr. Peanut knows he died a hero.
- I’m going to eat like a Super Bowl champion today.
- Does the Super Bowl come with sides?
- You are my MVP: most valuable pita chip.
- Why buy Super Bowl tickets when you could buy Super Bowl food?
- These commercials are making me hungry.
- In a serious relation-chip.
- Call me when the Super Bowl rings are onion rings.
- So here’s my game plan: I’m going to tackle the chips and dip first and then touchdown some wings and pizza.
- I don’t give a guac.
- I’m just here for the guac.
- My game plan is to devour all the snacks.
- Time to huddle…around the chip bowl.
- You like the Super Bowl, I like the supermarket.
- When you dip, I dip, we dip.
- So are you team Lays or Doritos?
- You’re looking at the Super Bowl champ! That is, the super bowl of chips I just touched down.
- Red wine pairs well with pretending to understand football.
- When you dip, I dip, we dip.
Funny Super Bowl Captions
Everyone loves Super Bowl Sunday and football in general, but there is a lot of pressure trying to choose the perfect caption or quote when sharing your team’s latest game. That is why we have gone ahead and collected the very best super bowl quotes and captions for you. So, whether you are going to the game or watching it on TV, you will now be able to come up with your best caption.
- I can’t keep calm when my team is on.
- Calm before the score.
- Time for sportsball!
- Wake me up when J. Lo and Shakira are on stage.
- You don’t like my team? That’s okay, not everyone has good taste.
- I wish all of this football would stop interrupting the commercials.
- I’m only here for the Puppy Bowl.
- Is it time for the halftime show yet?
- Football is the one habit I just can’t kick.
- I like big punts and I cannot lie.
- Where’s Beyoncé?
- Sorry for what I said during the football game.
Super Bowl Captions About Winning
Have you ever wondered what you should be captioning for the big game? Look no further because I’ve got so many captions for you to choose from. Whether you are looking for funny, sentimental, or just plain random there is something for everyone on this list.
- I rub it pretty good when I win
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of winning.
- Fantasy football is you thinking your team has a chance to win.
- All I do is win.
- I predict that either the Chiefs or 49ers will win this game.
- Super Bowl rings don’t lie.
- Keep calm and get your game faces on.
- Champions play as one.
Super Bowl Party Captions
Are you looking for some great captions for your Super Bowl party? Whether you’re having a Super Bowl party at home, or are heading to the city for the big game, captions can help you spice up your pictures on Instagram.
- I really do love a man in uniform.
- Just winging it at the Super Bowl party.
- On Sundays, we watch football.
- Feeling tail-great at the Super Bowl party.
- You are my MVP: most valuable pita chip.”
- Nothing like spending Super Bowl Sunday with friend-chips.
- Super Bowl Sunday: The only time of the year people are excited about commercials.”
- This beer is my number one draft pick.
- Whatever happens, I’m eating pizza and that makes me happy.
- Who put all this football game in between my commercials?
- Someone passed the guac. I’m wide open.
- Game faces: on.
- My idea of a super bowl is a large bowl of guacamole.
- The only foul I know is double dipping.
- Yes, I’ve made touchdowns before. Like the time I touched my chip down in the dip.
- I’m looking for a wine that pairs well with pretending to know what’s going on in the football game.
- Winging it.
- Is it the halftime show yet?
- This Sunday, I’m wide open for fun.
- Sho w me the honey… BBQ wings.