Are you looking for the best badminton captions for Instagram? We have you covered! Badminton is an extremely popular sport and so many people love to document it via social media. It’s a fun way to keep up with fans, friends, and family who also love to play badminton. But there’s a specific type of caption that’s needed when you’re talking about badminton on Instagram. You need to create a caption that draws the reader in while being descriptive. The perfect combination of words to gain likes and re-posting!
Short Badminton Captions
Whether you’re a badminton enthusiast or a beginner, we’ve got you covered with phrases and words of motivation to help you improve your game. These short badminton captions are perfect for any kind of badminton picture you want to share on your Instagram.
- Champions keep playing until they get it right.
- Badminton is like ballet dancing, it requires a lot of control, strength, and mind-play and measured movement.
- Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
- Discipline is the bridge between your badminton goals and badminton success.
- Your dream will always defeat reality if you give it a chance.
- There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
- You only live once but you get to serve twice.
- Badminton is life.
- In Badminton, they use a lot from the wrist. But I lost a lot from the shoulder.
- It’s not the hours you put in….it’s what you put in those hours.
- Keep calm and play badminton.
Funny Badminton Captions
Are you looking for the best badminton captions to add a funny twist to your photos? Luckily, I have already come up with a list. There’s no need to spend so much time looking for it. I’m glad to present you with my carefully-selected list of the best badminton captions for Instagram.
- Badminton to the Bone.
- King of the Strings.
- We put the Bad in Badminton.
- You’ll love it when you get the bird.
- Are you fast enough to handle a badminton shuttle?
- You’ve been served.
- If you want a soft serve, go to Dairy Queen.
- Get Smashed.Make the feathers fly.
- Get Smashed.
- Don’t be afraid to make a little racket.
If you are into badminton, you know that you can always improve. No matter if it is your fitness, technique or presentation – there is always something to work on. Once you found a good coach, your training will be totally secure! And having the best badminton sayings for Instagram is only part of it.
- Strength lives in the mind of a champion
- Talk with your racquet, play with your heart.
- A little birdie told me: let’s play Badminton.
- Life is a game, Badminton is serious.
- Let your racquet do the talking.
- I do all my own stunts.
- Hustle and hit and never quit.
- Order on the court.
- Got Birdie?
- Play hard or go home.
- Badminton Ninja.
Motivational Badminton Captions
Find inspiration with these motivational badminton captions for IG pictures.
- My parents told me either I choose badminton, or school has to make the best of me.
- I would say that it is the explosiveness that I possess in my game. Like a crouching tiger waiting to pounce on its prey.
- My parents told me either I choose badminton or school has to make the best of me.
- I think badminton has a real legacy with more youngsters taking up the sport. Badminton has done really well in that regard compared to other sports.
- Badminton is not popular in the U.S. because I think the mentality of badminton has to change.
- Take Badminton with the Good.
- Some smashes have been timed at more than 250 mph, so you get less than a second to react. People who see a professional badminton match up close are always shocked at the speed.
- Badminton is not only about winning. What is important to me is about playing hard, doing my best and putting up a good show for the spectators.
- When I am playing badminton there are only two people in the world, myself and my opponent.
- A champion has to be disciplined by practising regularly in the right manner, respect coaches and most importantly ought to have self-belief.
- Badminton is like ballet dancing. It requires a lot of control, strength, mind play and measured movement