When you think of Maine, what do you see?
Tall trees and mountains? The Atlantic Ocean? Lobster rolls and clam chowder?
Well, we have all that. But we also have something else: a whole lot of Instagram captions to make your photos even more epic!
Whether you’re taking a picture of a sunset over the ocean, or just hanging out with your friends on the beach, there are plenty of ways to use these captions to share your Maine-inspired adventures with the world. You don’t have to be from Maine to use them—they’ll work anywhere! We just hope that after reading this article, you’ll be inspired to hit the road and see what this state has waiting for you.
Maine Instagram Captions
Maine is the perfect place for a nature-loving adventurer. With its rolling hills, rocky coastlines and lakes, it’s no wonder that so many photographers flock here to capture its beauty.
Whether you’re traveling through Maine or just love to snap photos of nature, we’ve got your back with some Maine captions that are sure to make your Instagram followers swoon.
- Captured by the Maine sun, these photos show you why we love living here.
- Woke up, drove to Maine and caught some rays for the first time in a long time.
- An autumn day in Maine. The crisp air, the leaves on the ground and the bright colors of nature were all too perfect!
- When you want a change of pace and adventure, look no further than Maine. 🌲 🦋 🌊
- Maine is where my adventure begins and ends.
- This is why we live in Maine. The best part of the day is getting outside and experiencing the day to its fullest.
- I dare you to find a more beautiful place than this.
- Captured in Maine, these pictures show that there’s more to the state than just lobsters and tourists.
- Moments that are too good to be true. #Maine
Cute Maine Captions
Maine is a great place to visit, and even better when you’re able to capture the beauty of the state in your Instagram pictures. But what do you caption those pictures? We’ve done the work for you.
Here are some of our favorite cute Maine captions that will make your followers’ hearts melt.
- Captured by the light, these Maine moments are oh so sweet. 😍😍
- A glimpse of our weekend in Maine…
- It’s always a good time to be in Maine. 😊
- Maine is my happy place. It’s where I feel at peace, and where I get to be myself.🌴
- We’re in Maine this weekend and loving it. The scenery is magical in the fall—especially when you’ve got your best friend along.
- The sweetest weekend ever! We had a great time exploring Maine. Hope you are having a beautiful weekend as well. 😊
- The natural beauty of Maine never fails to impress.
Funny Maine Captions
If you’re looking for a way to make your Maine captions stand out from the crowd and get more attention, then you’ve come to the right place! We’ve compiled a list of our favorite quirky and funny Maine captions for your Instagram. Scroll below and find them!
- Found myself a good catch in Maine
- It was Maine-t to be!
- Shell yeah, I’m going to Maine!
- I’m on a roll in Maine
- I can sea clearly now
Some fantastic sayings from Maine that you may use as captions for your social media posts are included in the following collection.
- In Maine, there’s a deeply ingrained sense that you can always get a little more use out of something.-Tim Sample
- You cannot be absolutely dumb when you live with a person unless you are an inhabitant of the North of England or the state of MaineFord Madox Ford
- Maine is a joy in the summer. But the soul of Maine is more apparent in the winter.-Paul Theroux
- The New York papers carried pages of coverage for an entire week, stating that Maine had been purposely blown up and that the Spanish had done it.-Jan R. Van Meter
- In Maine, we have a saying that there’s no point in speaking unless you can improve on silence.-Edmund Muskie
- This was what you might call a brand-new country; the only roads were of Nature’s making, and the few houses were camps. Here, then, one could no longer accuse institutions and society but must front the true source of evil.-Henry David Thoreau
- In less than half a century the Island, first regarded as merely a rock, barren, and largely inhospitable wilderness, far distant from emerging metropolitan centers along the Eastern seaboard became a scenic destination for thousands of Americans.-Pamela Belanger
- I think of those first five years in Maine as the time when this happened to me… I was suddenly seeing, feeling, and listening as a child sees, feels, and listens.
- Maine out of season is unmistakably a great destination: hospitable, good-humored, plenty of elbow room, short days, dark nights of crackling ice crystals.-Paul Theroux
- I grew up on a dirt road in Maine, and pretty much everybody on that dirt road was related to me, and they were old. And so grumpy.-Elizabeth Strout
- Maine is a movable music festival in the summertime.-Sue Hubbell
- You can certainly learn to spell ‘moccasin’ while driving into Maine, and there is often little else to do, except steer and avoid death.-E.B. White
- Maine people have a live-and-let-live philosophy and tend to be fair and open-minded.-Chellie Pingree
- As Maine goes, so goes the nation. -Susan Ratcliffe
- I would really rather feel bad in Maine than good anywhere else.-E.B. White
Are you on the lookout for Maine-themed puns? Here are a few suggestions. These captions about Maine Puns are just what you’re looking for.
- Party like a lobster
- Feeling a little shellfish tonight.
- Lobster is butter when we’re together
- Let’s shell-ebrate the good times in Maine
- I love my Maine squeeze
- Seas the day! Order the lobster.
- You’re on a roll.
When it comes to Instagram posting, you may feel as though your creativity is being stifled. We’ve included some great Maine quotes for you to use as photo captions.
- I love the smell of freshly cut grass. It takes me back to summers in Maine. -Rachel Nichols
- Maine out of season is unmistakably a great destination: hospitable, good-humored, plenty of elbow room, short days, dark nights of ice crystals. – Paul Theroux
- I am a big lover of the environment. I actually come from Maine, which is pretty much all environment.– Noah Gray-Cabey
- I grew up on a dirt road in Maine, and pretty much everybody on that dirt road was related to me, and they were old. And so grumpy. – Elizabeth Strout
- I would really rather feel bad in Maine than good anywhere else. – E.B. White
- In Maine, there’s a deeply ingrained sense that you can always get a little more use out of something. – Tim Sample
- You can certainly learn to spell ‘moccasin’ while driving into Maine, and there is often little else to do, except steer and avoid leaving.– E.B. White
- Maine people have a live-and-let-live philosophy and tend to be fair and open-minded. -Chellie Pingree
- I think of those first five years in Maine as the time when this happened to me… I was suddenly seeing, feeling, and listening as a child sees, feels, and listens. – E.B. White
- I felt like I’d been misplaced in the cosmos and I belonged in Maine.-Terry Goodkind
- Should fate unkind send us to roam, the scent of fragrant pines, the tang of the salty sea will call us home. -State of Maine song
Like this post? Pin for later!