Michigan is a beautiful place.
Whether you’re strolling along the beach or enjoying the beauty of the waterfalls, there’s no denying that Michigan has some incredible views. But even if you aren’t a fan of nature and don’t want to take that kind of trip, there are tons of other places in Michigan that you could visit.
Whether you’re a Michigander or just visiting, there are plenty of opportunities to take incredible photos and share them on Instagram. As for the captions, you can rest assured. We’ve compiled this list of captions and quotes that will perfectly capture all the best parts of your trip through one of our favorite states: Michigan!
Table of Contents
Lake Michigan Captions
You know what’s great about Lake Michigan? It’s the best lake in the world. Ever since the first time you took a selfie with it, you knew there was something special about this lake. It’s got that blue-green color that makes it look like an Instagram filter, but also like a real lake. And it’s so big! You could spend all day walking along its shores and still not see everything it has to offer.
But what if you’re trying to take a photo of Lake Michigan on your phone? What if you want to take a beautiful photo of this amazing place and share it with all your friends? Well, then you need some Lake Michigan captions for Instagram—and we’ve got ’em right here!
- Exploring the beauty of Michigan #Michigan #nature
- Feeling grateful to call Michigan home #Michigan #grateful
- Making memories in the Great Lakes State #Michigan #memories
- The beauty of Michigan never ceases to amaze me #Michigan #amazing
- Feeling blessed to live in such a beautiful state #Michigan #blessed
- Discovering all that Michigan has to offer #Michigan #adventure
- The people of Michigan are what make it such a special place #Michigan #community
- Michigan, a place like no other #Michigan #unforgettable
- The charm of Michigan is undeniable #Michigan #charm
- Thankful to call Michigan my home #Michigan #thankful
- Trout of this world.
- I’m lost at the lake. Don’t bother me.
- You float my boat.
- The lake: Life slows down. Friends stay longer.
- The lake is my happy place.
- All you need is love. And the lake…
- I am a proud Wolverine.
- Live. Love. Lake.
- When we count our blessings, we count days at the lake.
- If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look around you!
Clever Michigan Captions
Michigan is a beautiful place, but it’s hard to capture the essence of what makes it so special in just one picture.
That’s why we’ve compiled this collection of clever captions that will make any post about Michigan more enticing.
- Michigan, with its delicious American name. How lucky one must be to live there.
- On lake time.
- I refuse to sink.
- Lake rules: Sleep in. Read. Nature. Memories. Relax. Fish. Enjoy each moment.
- There is a gentleness in Michigan that you just can’t replicate.
- If I had to describe the scent of Michigan in spring and summer, it wouldn’t be a particular smell – blooming wildflowers or boat exhaust off the lake – it would be a color: Green.
- All you need is love. And the lake…
- Decks, docks, and flip flops.
- Michigan isn’t just cold in December; it’s arctic.
- Take me to the lake.
- There are no turnarounds at Michigan. This is greatness. Long tradition of it.
- Even the southeast side of Grand Rapids must bow to the beauty of a Michigan fall.
You’re driving down Woodward Avenue, and you spot the familiar sign of a Detroit landmark: the Fisher Building. You pull over, whip out your phone, and take a selfie with the building in the background.
What do you caption it?
You could go with something generic like “Detroit,” but then your photo will be just like everyone else’s. Instead, try one of these Detroit Instagram captions that are sure to get you likes and comments!
- Hidden gems in the Midwest, Detroit is a place for adventurers.
- Nowhere is the Detroit spirit more alive than in this historic city.
- The best part about Detroit? The people.
- Not that we’re biased, but there’s something about Detroit that really makes you feel like a kid again.
- We all need a break from reality every once in a while, and that’s exactly what Detroit is all about. 😎
- Detroit, here we come.
- When you can’t get enough of the city.
- Detroit never looked so good.
- No matter the season, I’m always inspired by the beauty of Detroit.
Lake Michigan Puns
If you’re like us, then you love a good pun.
And what better way to celebrate the wonders of Lake Michigan than by combining its beauty with some clever wordplay?
We’ve collected our favorite Lake Michigan Puns here. This collection of lake Michigan puns is sure to please your Instagram followers.
- I need good paddling.
- Avoid peer pressure.
- Lake hair. Don’t care.
- Keeping it reel at the lake.
- Shell yeah!
- It’s a bit of a lake to start now.
- Fill your life with lakes, not things.
- Hooked. Like, for reels.
- Let me know if you need anything.
- Water you doing?
- Knot today.
For your convenience, we’ve included some amazing Michigan quotes that can be used as captions for your Instagram posts.
- Given the professionalism of Michigan teachers, I think they’re not teaching because of the financial rewards. — John Engler
- Perhaps the truth depends on a walk around the lake. – Wallace Stevens
- I grew up with the smell of the lake and the feeling of the woods.- Steven Tyler
- A woman needs to combine niceness with insistence, a style that Mary Sue Coleman, president of the University of Michigan, calls relentlessly pleasant — Sheryl Sandberg
- So lovely was the loneliness of a wild lake.- Edgar Allan Poe
- There are no turnarounds at Michigan. This is greatness. A long tradition of it.-Jim Harbaugh
- My hometown I grew up in Michigan is really tiny, and they are so excited for all of my adventures my whole life. — Toni Trucks
- He was probably a stud duck at the Rotary Club cookouts. I could have taken him while whistling the Michigan fight song and balancing a seal on my nose. — Robert B. Parker
- Even here in Michigan my mom had found a way to climb before she even knew it was a sport. Before she’d ever seen a mountain -Kristin Bartley Lenz
- California is beautiful to look at, but you can’t be a part of it like you can in Michigan. — Jennifer Granholm
- We need to continue to make the case that Michigan is where you ought to be – Jennifer Granholm
- Michigan, with its delicious American name. How lucky one must be to live there. — Gary Shteyngart
- The little lake you love is the biggest ocean for you. Mehmet Murat ildan
- Let nature be your teacher- William Wordsworth
- I see more genuine sociability between the races in Mississippi than I see in Michigan. No question. — Jim Harrison
Like this post? Pin for later!