Are you in the land of pizza? You must have seen some fascinating views here. Now, it’s time for you to share this fascination on Instagram with the best Italy captions.
Here is a list of the best captions and quotes for all your pictures from Italy.
Italian Food Puns
When you’re on holiday in Italy, you’ll want to remember it for all the right reasons. Instagram is a great way to share your experiences and relive them, so why not create a few Italian food puns to use as captions? Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Italians whine a lot, but they’re still grapes!
- I’m not Alfredo telling you that I’m in love with Italy!
- I’m pasta-tive that we will be back in Italy soon!
- Italy has turned me into a gelat-ho.
- Let’s get fizzy-cal!
- I think I love you.
- Maybe we should ask him to join us? He looks cannelloni.
- Here today, gone tomato.
- Italian food is magic. You start with some plain pasta…and pesto, it’s delicious!
- If you tell me a secret, I’ll never tagliatelle a soul.
- I chianti-ven believe it’s already time to go home!
- Italy, I know when I leave I’m going to tiramisu terribly!
- I don’t know how I’m ever gonna leave this place.
- We’re so sad that we’ve run out of thyme here in Italy.
- Words can’t express how much you mean to me.
- Wine not?
- All noodles outside of Italy are just im-pastas.
- I love you from my head tomatoes.
- Italy is prosecco-nd to none!
- My favorite instrument is the lemoncello.
- Aperol showers bring May flowers.
- Italy – Pompeii
- Swing ciabatta, ciabatta swing.
Italian History Puns
Many Italians are known for their humour, and Instagram to give you a chance to show that side off again by sharing your knowledge of Italian history. It’s a great way to engage with other history buffs and make friends with people who love the same things as you. Here are some Italian History puns you can use as your next instagram caption.
- It would be a Seneca to miss this view!
- Before I got to Italy, I was on the Vergil of a nervous breakdown.
- Toga-ther we can rule the world.
- I’m going to need a Diocletian to help me lose all this vacation weight
- Can you Hannibal me the wine?
- The Roman Empire was cut in half with a pair of Caesars.
- Italy – Rome
- Isn’t it Ovid-ious how beautiful this country is?
- Italy has Agrippa in my heart.
Short Italy Quotes
Are you planning a trip to Italy and looking for effect Instagram captions to accompany your photos? Italy is known for its natural beauty and delicious food, so it’s no surprise that many travellers are looking to take a trip to Italy in the near future. You can use these short Italian quotes for Instagram for inspiration or just for fun.
- You can only do so much on one vacation.
- If you can’t live longer, live deeper.
- All roads lead to Rome.
- You wanna Pisa me?
- Rome, the city of visible history. George Eliot
- La Dolce Vita.
- Venice is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs in one go. Truman Capote
- A fool is one who admires other cities without visiting Rome. Francesco Petrarca
- I’m in love with a city on the other side of the world.
- Penne for your thoughts?
- Espresso Yourself.
- Leaving a pizza in my heart in Italy.
- Life is a combination of magic and pasta. Federico Fellini
- Travel is not about finding yourself, it’s about finding pizza.
- A man who has not been to Italy is always conscious of inferiority. Samuel Johnson
- Even now I miss Italy dearly, I dream about it every night. Eila Hiltunen
- Just Roman around.
- The creator made Italy by designs from Michelangelo. Mark Twain
- For us to go to Italy and to penetrate into Italy is like the most fascinating act of self-discovery. D.H. Lawrence
- There’s no place like Rome.
Everyone knows that Rome is a city full of history and its Colosseum is one of the most iconic structures in town. If you’re on a trip to Rome or want to share photos of the beautiful city, what better way than by using Colosseum quotes as your Instagram captions!
- In Rome, the emperor sat in a special part of the Colosseum called the Caesarian Section.~ George Carlin
- While the Coliseum stands, Rome shall stand; when the Coliseum falls, Rome shall fall; when Rome falls, the world shall fall. …
- One day we’re going to watch people fight to the death, like Roman times. Instead of being in a coliseum, we’re going to watch it on TV.~ Lenny Kravitz
- When the Coliseum falls, Rome shall fall; And when Rome falls–the World. ~ Lord Byron
- When you study history and look at every civilization that has grown up and died off, they all leave one remnant: a major sports colosseum at the heart of their capital. Our fate can be different; but only if we start doing things differently. – Thomas Friedman
- I’m not sure what it was like to walk into the Coliseum, but I bet it was something like this. The best place in the world to watch a sporting event.~ Wright Thompson
- Evil can also be beautiful. …
- It was like the Colosseum in Rome and we were the Christians. – Bobby Dodd
- It’s no accident that of all the monuments left of Greco- Roman culture the biggest is the ballpark, the Colosseum, the YankeeStadium of ancient times. – Red Smith
- In Rome, the emperor sat in a special part of the Colosseum called the Caesarian Section. – George Carlin
Like this post? Pin For Later!