Alaska is a state that looks great in pictures, and finding the ultimate Alaska captions to go with your beautiful snaps is essential whether you are visiting Alaska for the first time or living the full-time Alaska lifestyle!
Take a look at our list of Alaska captions and quotes where you might find the perfect caption for your Alaska photography.
Here are a few Instagram puns to get you started. Take a look at this collection of Alaska puns for a good chuckle.
- I always feel Whittier in Alaska.
- Alaska Highway to Hell
- Come on baby, Northern Lights my fire
- Let’s play a game of Ketchikan.
- In Alaska they drink Mountain Dude
- Denali ain’t just a river in Egypt
- This place is Totem-ly awesome.
- Relax and get a glacial
- How are you Being being away from me?
- Anchorage Aweigh
- Most Alaskans don’t keep their money in greedy banks, they keep it in Fairbanks.
- What would you do for a Klondike Gold Rush?
- I can’t afjord a trip to Alaska right now.
- Did Juneau know that you’re my hero?
- If the Ninja Turtles moved to Alaska, they’d live in Seward.
- Lots of women wish they could say Iditarod.
- Fort Yukon has whatever you like.
- Are we having Funter Bay yet?
- A visit to Alaska is a Homer run.
- I’ll take an order of Chicken Nugget Falls
- I don’t know, but Alaska.
- May the North be with you.
- Alaska weighs a Tundra.
- There’s no place like Nome.
- We’ll be burning up like Northern Lights
- Here we come a Wasilla-ing among the leaves so green.
- Did Juneau know that Alaska has its own capital?
- We had a heli good time in Alaska.
- Always use Port Protection
- I spilled something on my shirt. Do you have a Tidewater Stick?
- This thing weighs a Tundra.
- These mountains are hill areas.
It’s possible that you’ll find yourself struggling to find the right words when it comes to posting on Instagram. For your convenience, we’ve included some fantastic Alaska quotes that can be used as captions in your photographs.
- I don’t understand why you’re so obsessed with figuring out everything that happens here like we have to unravel every mystery. –John Green
- How about Alaska? We could move to Alaska. I bet they’re not as serious about their football in Alaska. –Friday Night Lights
- For sheer majestic geography and sublime scale, nothing beats Alaska and the Yukon. For culture, Japan. And for all-around affection, Australia. -Sam Abell
- You can’t just make yourself matter and then die, Alaska, because now I am irretrievably different. – John Green
- When I was 23, I went to Alaska by myself into the glaciers of the coast range and climbed a mountain by myself. It was incredibly reckless, incredibly stupid. But I was lucky. And I survived, and I came back to tell my story. -Jon Krakauer
- Alaska itself is an unusual state. -Fareed Zakaria
- Like any traveler, I’m always looking for those experiences that are almost unique to any place, and watching films around Alaska of the skies in winter made me want to taste those unworldly showers of light in person. -Pico Iyer
- The tall cityscape that was Anchorage encroached on the wide skies. It was like a giant walking and uninhabited, unclaimed land. –Suzy Davies
- Alaska is our biggest, buggiest, boggiest state. -Edward Abbey
- Despite everything, every piece of Alaska sang to me. I remembered every curve in the trails, every tree in the forest. It was familiar to me, comfortable. The more I thought about leaving it, the less I liked the idea. This was my home. –Summer Lane
- Historically, Alaska is a place that has attracted those fed up with conventionality. – Bill O’Reilly
- It’s from an Aleut word, Alyeska. It means ‘that which the sea breaks against,’ and I love that. -John Green
- A changing environment will affect Alaska more than any other state, because of our location. I’m not one though who would attribute it to being man-made. – Sarah Palin
- Each evening the night swallowed the sun and gave the raven the sun’s energy. He stored this power in his wings, tinged with the blue of Alaskan skies. –Suzy Davies