Alabama is filled with beautiful white beaches, lush valleys, and vibrant cultures and cities. It is also known as the home of sweet tea and football.
Below are a bunch of Alabama captions that will have you booking your next trip to the Cotton State immediately! The captions about Alabama are not only great for vacation inspiration, but they are also excellent for those who want to post beautiful captions for Alabama pictures on Instagram.
Alabama Instagram Captions
Searching for amazing Alabama captions? These Alabama travel captions show off the beauty of the Cotton State. Here’s a list of Alabama Instagram captions that will give you travel inspiration.
- I can’t screw up Alabama… We are number 48 in everything and Arkansas and Mississippi aren’t going anywhere.
- I was raised in South Alabama in the woods, y’know? I’m from the country
- While over Alabama earth These words are gently spoken: Serve and hate will die unborn. Love and chains are broken.
- You can say a lot of bad things about Alabama, but you can’t say Alabamans as a people are unduly afraid of deep fryers. In that first week at the Creek, the cafeteria served fried chicken, chicken fried steak, and fried okra, which marked my first foray into the delicacy that is the fried vegetable.
- I was born in Alabama and my first live music experiences were in church. Every Sunday we watched regional gospel groups on television singing their hearts out.
- I was born in Alabama, but I only lived there for a month before I’d done everything there was to do.
- I think you’d change Alabama fundamentally if in six years someone said, ‘If you want the best education in America, you’ve got to live in Alabama.’ you’d change economic development, change the image of this state, you’d offer these kids an opportunity they otherwise would never have had.
Listed below are inspirational and wise Alabama quotes and Alabama proverbs that have been gathered through the years from a variety of sources. Scroll down and have a look.
- Ladies and gentlemen: There can be no greater investment in Alabama’s future than an investment in education. – Bob Riley
- This is Alabama, son,” he said, though he seemed younger than I. “How do you think they’re treating us?” -Eddy L. Harris
- Alabama citizens, like the vast majority of Americans, respect and value the meaning of decency, and appreciate public institutions that reflect the common values of our society. – Mike Rogers
- I lived in Alabama and Georgia, and the people in the south are wonderful. It’s God, faith, family, country. – Sean Hannity
- By growing up in Alabama, I had a melting pot of the whole pie: R&B, gospel, country. -Lionel Richie
- All of Mobile’s parading societies throw Moon Pies along with beads and doubloons, providing sugary nourishment to the revelers lining the streets. -Gary Bridgman
- I grew up in Mobile, Alabama – somebody’s got to be from Mobile, right? – and Mobile sits at the confluence of five rivers, forming this beautiful delta. And the delta has alligators crawling in and out of rivers filled with fish and cypress trees dripping with snakes, birds of every flavor. -Mike deGruy
- The repeal of racist language in the Constitution of Alabama was and still is a necessary step in the state’s ability to progress. – Artur Davis
- There was a rule, back when I was an education lawyer in Alabama, about visiting public schools: always go on a rainy day so you can see how badly the roofs leak. -Adam Cohen
Looking for some old and wise Alabama sayings? We have gathered a list of the best inspirational Alabama Sayings for you below.
- I went to Alabama, so I’m still very devoted to Alabama football and the SEC.
- There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel’s, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.
- My uncle is a Southern planter. He’s an undertaker in Alabama.
- Oh! Moon of Alabama We now must say good-bye We’ve lost our good old mama And must have whiskey Oh, you know why!
- I’m from Alabama and I have morals and I have class. That’s my personality.
- It’s hard to get ivory in Africa, but in Alabama the Tuscaloosa
- Pennsylvania is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between.
- I got the sense that Alabama is a place where people don’t want handouts and don’t much care for people talking out of the side of their mouth.
- Ladies and gentlemen: There can be no greater investment in Alabama’s future than an investment in education.