If you visit Montreal, you’ll undoubtedly take hundreds of amazing photographs that you’ll want to share on Instagram. I’ve compiled a collection of the best Montreal Instagram captions to save you the hassle of coming up with your own.
Short Montreal Captions
Montral is one of the most populous cities in Canada. It is home to some of the most Instagrammable places in Canada. Here is the collection of the short Montreal captions that we have compiled for you. Check this out!
- Here for the views and poutine
- I want a little bit of Montreal
- Meanwhile, in Quebec…
- Falling in love with as many cities as possible
- Montreal, thank you for making me feel so alive
- Home is where the maple leaf is
- On the search for the best poutine in Montreal
- I really, really like Montreal
- I think I fell in love with Montreal
- Excuse my French, but I’m in Quebec
- Relationship status: In love with sunsets and this city
- Never coming home, staying in Quebec
- Montreal, you have my heart
- Montreal let’s do it
- Bright lights, big city
- You had me at bonjour
- My kind of city
- Montreal, je t’aime
- Montreal is always a good idea
- Pardon my French
- Daydreaming in Montreal
- Canada, the world’s best kept secret
Funny Montreal Captions
Let’s make your Instagram photo even better by adding some hilarious captions. This selection of amusing Montreal captions is likely to have what you’re looking for.
- I’m having a oui-ly good time in Montreal
- Montreal, thanks for poutine up with me
- I always be-leaf in you, Canada
- I Canada believe this place
- Just put it out there that I love Montreal!
- Canada is great, isn’t it Trudeau?
- Montreal – it’s a oui bit different
We’ve included some fantastic Montreal quotes for your convenience, which you may use as captions in your images or videos if desired.
- “You know, what’s nice about Montreal? Not only is it a beautiful city, but you have Cuban cigars…” ~ Jamie Farr
- “Without Montreal, Canada would be hopeless”. – Anthony Bourdain
- “Montreal is just so multicultural and ethnic and diverse, and it’s what makes us special. I say ‘us’ like I still live there, but I still do feel like a Montrealer.” – Antoni Porowski
- “I feel like family in Quebec and Montreal, and by the way, Montreal is my favourite city in the world! It’s the only place that combines all the good things about Europe and America, with none of the bad!” – Holly Cole, Jazz Singer
- “I’ll be a Quebecker-Canadian. I’m from Quebec, and every time I go to a country, I say that. It’s my roots, my origins, and it’s the most important thing to me.” – Celine Dion
- “Montreal, this wonderful town…pearl of Canada, pearl of the world.” – Mikhail Gorbachev
- “Canada is one of the most impressive countries in the world.” – Barack Obama
- “Canada’s the best country in the world.” – Justin Bieber
- “No, I love Montreal… I think I love Montreal more than Montreal loves me… I love the food there.” ~ Kathy Griffin
- “My dream is for people around the world to look up and to see Canada like a little jewel sitting at the top of the continent.” – Tommy Douglas
- “I want to paint Montreal as a rather fantastic city, which it was, because nobody knows today what it was like. And I’m one of the last survivors, or rapidly becoming one.” ~ Christopher Plummer
- “This is my home territory. I still find it the most colorful and exciting city on the continent. I love Montreal. I love the clash of the two cultures, I love the scenery – I love every blessed centimeter of Montreal, if that doesn’t sound too extravagant. It’s a city I’m very attached to.” – Irving Layton
- “Let us be French, let us be English, but most importantly let us be Canadian!” – John A MacDonald
- “Montreal is a great city, a terrific city.” – Robert De Niro