Painting is a fun activity. There’s fun, colour, and beauty, and it’s an enjoyable way to spend the day with family, friends or on your own.
And have you ever considered sharing your creations on Instagram? We created these best painting captions for Instagram because a great caption can turn an ordinary painting into something truly special. You can use one of these captions to go with your beautiful canvas.
Best Painting Captions
Is your painting skill professional or amateur? It doesn’t matter what stage of expertise you are at, show the world how able you are and encourage others. Hence we have compiled the best painting captions for you, so you can share it on Instagram.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
- Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
- If you could say it in words, there would be no reason to paint.
- The painting has a life of its own.
- Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter.
- I paint not by sight but by faith. Faith gives you sight.
- Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun.
- Painting is the silence of thought and the music of sight.
- The longer you look at an object, the more abstract it becomes, and, ironically, the more real.
- The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery.
- To my mind one does not put oneself in place of the past, one only adds a new link.
Canvas Painting Captions
Someone can make paintings as a hobby. It can be a stress reliever for someone to create paintings. Art enthusiasts often dedicate their free time to making art. Take the time to share it on your social media page if you are one of them. Include the most appropriate canvas painting captions in your paintings from the list below and share it on Instagram.
- Painting is a blind man’s profession. He paints not what he sees, but what he feels, what he tells himself about what he has seen.
- Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.
- There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.
- Painting becomes interesting when it becomes timeless.
- A man paints with his brains and not with his hands.
- I want to paint the way a bird sings.
- Painting is a faith, and it imposes the duty to disregard public opinion.
- “Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” – Andy Warhol
- Making our art, we make artful lives.
- I don’t paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality.
Wall Painting Captions
There’s nothing more captivating than an Instagram post featuring an impressive wall painting.
If you are searching for inspiring captions for your beautiful wall painting photos, well look no further. Here is a list of wall painting captions that you can use for your Instagram posts.
- If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.
- The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.
- I will be an artist or nothing!
- Real painters understand with a brush in their hand.
- In art what we want is the certainty that one spark of original genius shall not be extinguished.
- Great art picks up where nature ends.
- The key to understanding any people is in its art: its writing, painting, sculpture.
- Painting is by nature a luminous language.
- Painting is an illusion, a piece of magic, so what you see is not what you see.
- Art, like morality, consists in drawing the line somewhere.
- Every painting is a voyage into a sacred harbour.
- There are two things in the painter, the eye and the mind; each of them should aid the other.
- We might be hollow but we’re brave.
- Serious art is born from serious play.
- The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.” – Robert Hughes
- I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best.
- There is so much sunshine in every square inch.
- Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
We are all passionate about what we do. However, we all need a little push to get us moving on some days. A powerful quote can sometimes ignite your creativity, reignite your love of art, and get you back on the canvas.
Take a look at these painting quotes that are sure to get your creative juices flowing.
- I dream about painting and I paint my dream.
- Keep your face toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.
- The only journey is the one within.
- All you need to paint is a few tools, a little instruction, and a vision in your mind.
- I paint the spirit and soul of what I see.
- I am more a friend of art than a producer of painting.
- A painting to me is primarily a verb, not a noun, an event first and only secondarily an image.
- Painting is a nail to which I fasten my ideas.
- Everything you can imagine is real.
- Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
- The point of painting is not really deception or imitation.