Seafood is a popular cuisine all over the world. People love to take pictures of seafood and share them with their friends and family on Instagram.
People usually want to make their captions look great and good when it comes to captioning. The captions on this page go beyond the usual ones. There is a great variety of seafood captions here, each with its own unique quality and distinctiveness. Feel free to choose the ones you like.
Any foodie would love to post a colorful picture on Instagram of a perfectly-plated lobster. Even so, when it comes time to post, I suspect you will be engrossed in the buttery goodness and too tired to come up with good captions, so we have compiled up some beautiful lobster captions for you.
- If you love lobsters, you should know how to tackle them!
- Butter that lobster up! And yet, we still can’t grill him.
- Love lobsters.
- Lobster goals with my bestie!
- Do you want grilled lobsters? And would like a topping over it?
- Lobsters! Made with perfection.
- Find your own lobster! #foundone
- Buckle up and butter them!
- Food goals? Lobster goals!
- Have you ever held a lobster?
- Lobsters are bliss on the plate.
- Lobsters are a perfect example of how love matters of what’s inside.
- Just a couple of rich friends hanging with beers and lobsters!
- A specially curated lobster dish on my wedding day!
- Let’s roll. Lobsters only. #letsroll
- Goa beaches can serve you some damn awesome lobster dishes!
- Lobsters are hard to catch. But they taste awesome!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, lobsters are mine and you better make it right.
- Hogging on lobsters the entire day! Hogged on lobsters the entire vacation! #hoggedalldaylong
- Lobsters are a better friend than the Hobbit.
- Lobsters have actually died for you! #already
- Can you find a more sacrificing friend than a lobster?
- We are not the same. I love lobsters, you do experiments on them.
- Seas the day! Order that lobster!
- This is the way to hold on to a lobster!
- I am sorry. We only sell lobster dishes.
- My dad and I hog on lobsters whenever we go to the beach!
If you are a seafood fan, then these shrimp quotes will definitely amaze you. Use these quotes for your next Instagram post to show your shrimp love to your friends and followers.
- “I pity the shrimp that matches wits with you Jeeves” ~ P. G. Wodehouse
- “I’m terrified of lobsters. And shrimp and lobsters are the cockroaches of the ocean.” ~ Brooke Burke
- “It took me years to eat a lot of shellfish. I was probably 20 years old before I had even seen a shrimp cocktail. I like oysters, but fried.” ~ Dolly Parton”The shrimp was lousy and the champagne tasted like water [at the Golden Globes” ~ Ian McShane
- “Shrimps ought to stay small and curled up in their cocktail sauce, if you ask me.” ~ Aya Nakahara
- “I shall be but a shrimp of an author.” ~ Thomas Gray
- “The USA and USSR will only agree when shrimps learn to fly.” ~ Nikita Khrushchev
- “Shrimp are the insects of the ocean. They’re bottom feeders. So they’re delicious, but they’re the bugs of the sea.” ~ Baron Vaughn
- “When I had a job catering, I catered a wedding for the Smashing Pumpkins bassist in Indiana. And I served Billy Corgan shrimp off a tray.” ~ Amy Poehler
- “It specifically says in the Torah that you can eat shrimp and bacon in a Chinese restaurant.” ~ Jason Alexander
- “I saw three shrimp in the water, two were old and gray. I swam a little closer, and I heard the third one say, good-bye Mama.” ~ Elvis Presley
- “A pound of Alaskan king crab legs and buffalo shrimp = happy Travie.” ~ Travie McCoy
Funny Seafood Quotes
Fresh seafood is one of the best meals for discerning taste buds. People who are looking for a good source of omega-3 fatty acids in their diet often turn to seafood, from fish to muscles and clams. Still others enjoy it fried or drenched with butter. Here is a collection of some funny seafood quotes that will entice you.
- The good thing about seafood is that it’s easy to digest.
- All my problems seem to drift away when I eat seafood.
- Seafood can’t solve everything but it’s a good start.
- There’s always more fish in the ocean.
- Cooking with canned seafood is a shortcut to flavor. There’s no need to be ashamed.
- Seafood today, seafood tomorrow, seafood every day!
- Keep your family and friends close, and your food closer.
- Even Jesus had a story about fish.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are good. Your heart will thank you for them.
- Consume seafood like a winner and squeeze the lemon on your enemies’ eyes.
- Give someone a fish and you’ll feed ‘em for a day. Teach someone how to fish and you’ll feed ‘em for a lifetime.
- Mussels are a good source of iodine, iron, protein, omega-3, and selenium.
- Seafood on the grill can be quite intimidating if you don’t know what you’re doing.
- You’re a catch. I’m a catch. Together, we make a great seafood dinner.
- Delicious seafood is best exposed to a glorious flame and then celebrated with delight.
- No need to say you hate seafood. If you’re broke, just say so.
- Remember that a good sardine is always better than a not-so-good lobster.
- Stress is caused by not eating enough seafood.
- Without seafood, life on land is dry.
- Working with fish is kind of my thing, so yeah I love seafood.
- From time to time, treat yourself with some seafood.
- Nothing says love like a lobster dinner.
- When it comes to seafood, Tsukiji Fish Market is the place to be.
- You never hear about good seafood places because each one of them is perfect.
- Life will always try to be a beach, so just sit back, relax, and eat more seafood.
- Everyone should take their dose of vitamin sea regularly.
- Warm weather means seafood feasts.
- To save the oceans, we must eat consciously and sustainably.
- The secret to long life is out! Seafood is the answer.
- When life gives you lemons, order the lobster tail.
- Fish, to taste good, must swim in a pot or a pan with water, butter, and wine.