A lovely city, Vancouver is surrounded by stunning lakes, ski hills, and beautiful landscapes just outside its city limits. In light of this, I’ve compiled a collection of Vancouver captions and quotes for you to post on your Instagram feed.
Table of Contents
Short Vancouver Captions
There’s just something about Vancouver that makes it a popular tourist destination. Whether it’s the mountains, the ocean, or the city itself, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Here are some short Vancouver captions that will get you started writing about the city in a unique way.
- Feeling grateful for the beauty of Vancouver.
- Taking in the stunning views of the city.
- Exploring the city of Vancouver, one photo at a time.
- Falling in love with the Pacific Northwest all over again.
- Finding peace in the midst of the city.
- Vancouver, the perfect blend of city and nature.
- Soaking up the vibrant culture of this beautiful city.
- Grateful for the endless adventures in Vancouver.
- Embracing the beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- Discovering the hidden gems of Vancouver.
- Loving life in this incredible city.
- Feeling alive and free in Vancouver.
- The beauty of Vancouver never ceases to amaze me.
- Feeling grateful for the endless possibilities in this city.
- Taking in the stunning views of Vancouver.
- Finding inspiration in the vibrant city of Vancouver.
- Living my best life in this beautiful city.
- Embracing the beauty and culture of Vancouver.
- Thankful for the endless adventures in this amazing city.
- Loving the endless outdoor activities in this stunning city.
- Feeling alive and free in the breathtaking city of Vancouver.
- Embracing the natural beauty and diverse culture of Vancouver.
- Grateful for the endless opportunities in this amazing city.
- Vancouver, you have my heart.
- The beauty of Vancouver knows no bounds.
- Falling in love with Vancouver, one photo at a time.
- Vancouver, the city of endless adventures.
- Finding peace and tranquility in the bustling city of Vancouver.
- Feeling alive in the vibrant city of Vancouver.
- Vancouver, a city like no other.
- Vancouver: the city of natural beauty.
- Falling in love with this Pacific Northwest paradise.
- The perfect blend of city and nature in Vancouver
- Feeling grateful for this amazing city.
- Vancouver: where the mountains meet the sea.
- Thankful to call Vancouver home
- City living at its finest in Vancouver.
- Vancouver, where the views are always breathtaking
- Can’t get enough of this stunning city.
- Captivated by the charm of Vancouver.
- Happiness is…. holding tickets that say Vancouver.
- Let the city set you free.
- Summer nights and city lights.
- Once upon a time in Vancouver.
- Today is going to be a great day.
- All you need is love and skylines.
- A bad day in Vancouver is still better than a good day anywhere else.
- Vancouver is always a good idea.
- I left my heart in Vancouver.
- Bright lights, big city.
- Create the life you can’t wait to wake up to.
- Sunrise is the reminder that we can start a new beginning from anywhere.
- I’m just a small-town girl with big-city dreams.
- Good morning, have a lovely day.
- Good morning Vancouver.
- Good morning sunshine.
We all know the scenic beauty of Vancouver, but what do the locals have to say? Check out this list of Vancouver quotes to get a feel for the city and its people. Whether you’re looking for a clever quip to share on social media or something more heart-warming to reflect upon, these quotes will have you laughing and crying in no time. So what are you waiting for? Start packing your bags!
- “It is beautiful in Vancouver; let’s face it. I mean, you have the ocean. There’s mountains.” ~ Eric Close
- “I always liked to go to Vancouver to shoot, because I think Vancouver’s a beautiful city.” ~ Kurt Fuller
- “Growing up in Vancouver, it’s not like growing up in Middle America or the middle of Canada. It’s a very movietowne.” ~ Evan Goldberg
- “I love just how beautiful Vancouver is. I mean, everywhere you look it’s just mountains and ocean.” ~ Emma Bell
- “It’s not all Hash Pipes and Hand-grenades”― David Usher
- “I’m amazed every time I come back to Vancouver at how much it’s changed. You go away for a month and there’s three more skyscrapers.” ~ Bryan Adams
- “Vancouver is a beautiful area, I don’t care what time of the year you’re there. Vancouver and Calgary. Great places in Canada.” ~ Jamie Farr
- “Well, when I did Underworld 2, I was in Vancouver for five months and I was reminded to be back up there.” ~ Scott Speedman
- “Vancouver was like a long kiss from a ponytailed girl. I left a piece of myself there.Everybody does the first time.”― Dave Bidini,
- “Vancouver is dope, everybody got across the border today.” ~ Ab-Soul
- “My favourite place in the world to run is Stanley Park in Vancouver. One loop around there is perfect.” ~ Matthew Morrison
- “Canada is not so much a country as a clothesline nearly 4,000 miles long. St John’s in Newfoundland is closer to Milan, Italy than to Vancouver.” ~ Simon Hoggart
- “I grew up in Vancouver, man. That’s where more than half of my style comes from.” ~ Seth Rogen
- “A British declaration will be taken against Martinez for ‘capturing and robbing us.” ~ George Vancouver
- “Vancouver is the most wonderful place. I put it up there with San Francisco and Sydney as a kind of magic sort of harbor city.” ~ Terence Stamp
Funny Vancouver Instagram Captions
Looking for some funny Vancouver Instagram captions to share with your friends? Look no further! In this post, we’ve gathered the funniest Instagram captions about the beautiful city of Vancouver. From pictures of quirky landmarks to funny pics of locals, you’re sure to find something that you’ll love!
- What did Victoria say to Vancouver? I’ll BC-ing you later.
- What has antlers and sucks blood? A moose-quito!
- What was the skeleton doing at the hockey game? Driving the zam-boney.
- Whistler while you work!
- In Vancouver the seasons are almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction.
- What did the snow say to the Rocky Mountains? I’ve got you covered.
- What the puck!
- Which Canadian city is full of fierce cats? Vancougar
- Why is maple syrup always so sad? Because it’s sappy.
- Why shouldn’t curlers tell jokes on the ice? Because it might crack up!