Delhi is one of the most beautiful cities in northern India, and its natural beauty draws thousands of tourists each year. Make your vacation photos look even better with these Delhi captions and Quotes for Instagram.
Delhi Trip Captions
Delhi is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the country. Every year, people come to this place from all over the world to see old and new things. Are you looking for the best caption for your Delhi trip pictures? We will help you to create new post captions for your trip.
- Delhi, my heart belongs to you
- Getting lost in the chaos and beauty of Delhi
- Eating my way through Delhi’s amazing street food
- Falling in love with the colorful culture of Delhi
- The history and architecture of Delhi never cease to amaze me
- Delhi, the city that stole my heart
- Feeling alive in the vibrant energy of Delhi
- Taking in all the sights and sounds of Delhi
- Delhi, a city like no other
- Finding peace and adventure in Delhi
- Delhi, I love you! It was such a pleasure spending our time in your beautiful city! 😍
- Delhi weather is unpredictable, but so are the good times. #Delhi #Weather #Trip
- If you ever get lost in the streets of Delhi, I’ll be that little voice in your head telling you to order gol gappas!
- This city won’t let me sleep easy tonight. Tag someone who’s always explore more #delhi
- Beneath Delhi’s clamor, Monumental architecture and sophisticated intellectual circles exist.
- Once a year, Go someplace you’ve never been before.
- The only reason to visit Delhi is because you’re going to love it.
- If you’ve never been to Delhi before, then you’re missing out on one of the best things about India: delicious food!
- If you can make it in Delhi, you can make it anywhere
- The best thing about Delhi is that it always has something new to offer.
- The world is the body and Delhi is its soul.
- No matter where I go, Delhi always has a piece of my heart.
- Each time I visit, I fall in love with Delhi all over again.
- When you smile, the world smiles back at you.
- Delhi is beautiful. Delhi is irresistible. And Delhi is memorable.
Delhi is the capital city, the center of all political activity in India, as well as the heart of the country. Its also a wonderful city for culture,food and shopping. Here are some quotes about Delhi that’ll convince you to visit Delhi.
- “India is a place where colour is doubly bright. Pinks that scald your eyes, blues you could drown in.” – Kiran Millwood Hargrave
- Certainly, Delhi is unimaginably antique, and age is a metaphysic, I suppose. Illustrations of mortality are inescapable there and do give the place a sort of nagging symbolism. Tombs of emperors stand beside traffic junctions, forgotten fortresses command suburbs, the titles of lost dynasties are woven into the vernacular, if only as street names. – Jan Morris
- I love the food, the girls, the sky, and everything that is Delhi. I have very fond memories of the Moolchand flyover.- Vir Das
- Despite my critical take on the city, I love Delhi, on the whole – love its monuments, love how easily graspable the city’s turbulent history is. The negative things I write about are considered normal here.- Karan Mahajan
- Whenever I come to Delhi, I forget about eating right and watching my weight.- Madhur Bhandarkar
- Delhi is like my second home.- Shaheer Sheikh
- “Time spent in India has an extraordinary effect on one. It acts as a barrier that makes the rest of the world seem unreal.” – Tahir Shah
- The centuries-old history and culture of India, majestic architectural monuments, and museums of Delhi, Agra, and Mumbai have a unique attractive force.- Vladimir Putin
- Delhi came as a shock. There were so many people and oh, the traffic.- Tina Turner
- I auditioned for my first show in Delhi and got through. There’s no fancy story around it, sadly.- Sriti Jha
- Partition was a total catastrophe for Delhi, she said.’Those who were left behind are in misery. Those who were uprooted are in misery. The peace of Delhi is gone. Now it is all gone – William Dalrymple
- Delhi’s history is etched over its landscape in stone. Magnificent forts, mosques, and tombs of the Sultanate and Mughal periods evoke an aura of the medieval world while the stately layout and architecture of Lutyen’s Delhi bear the imposing imprint of British Imperial rule.- Upinder Singh
- Every time we left our Delhi flat, we’d returned home with more questions than answers. -Dave Prager
- “Waking up in India is like waking up to life itself.” – Reymond Page
- Delhi now belonged to everyone who lived in it. But no one belonged to Delhi.- Anupreeta Das
- Delhi means everything to me. This city has given me everything and I love it. – Virat Kohli
- Nothing beats the food of Delhi.- Neha Kakkar
- Delhi women – they’re the most beautiful women! But the fact remains that they know they are gorgeous.- Vir Das
- Delhi is definitely a foodie’s paradise.- Esha Gupta
- My experience is that Delhi behaves the way the leadership defines.- Narendra Modi
- I was born in Faridabad and I spent a major part of my growing up years in Delhi before shifting to Mumbai. Delhi-NCR is still very special to me.- Sonu Nigam
- Delhi is my emotional home. I still dream of owning a home there.- Kabir Bedi
- Delhi is excellent. Everything looks so beautiful. In Bombay, we don’t have such beautiful roads, spacious places, and you cannot have the luxury of having houses and bungalows. You have to live in little pokey flats and the cost of living is extremely high in Mumbai. Delhi has a lot that people keep preserving… a lot of which is what Delhi is about. – Bipasha Basu
- That’s Delhi. When life gets too much for you all you need to do is to spend an hour at Nigambodh Ghat, watch the dead being put to flames and hear their kin wail for them. Then come home and down a couple of pegs of whisky. In Delhi, death and drink make life worth living,” ― Khushwant Singh
- Delhi is not just a national capital, it is one of the political ultimates, one of the prime movers. It was born to power, war, and glory. It rose to greatness not because holy men saw visions there but because it commanded the strategic routes from the northwest, where the conquerors came from, into the rich flatlands of the Ganges delta. Delhi is a soldiers’ town, a politicians’ town, journalists’, diplomats’ town. It is Asia’s Washington, though not so picturesque, and lives by ambition, rivalry, and opportunism. – Jan Morris