Snorkeling is a great way of underwater exploration. A lot of people love doing it while spending a day at the beach.
Oceans actually have this sort of calming effect, making you feel more in touch with yourself because they make people feel more at peace. This takes your perspective off the world and allows you to think more positively.
So if you’re into snorkeling and like to view it or go under water yourself, then I’ve come up with the best snorkeling captions and quotes for Instagram you can choose and use for your snorkeling pics.
Funny Snorkeling Captions
Seeing the world below the waves is a great adventure. And, taking funny pictures of yourself beneath the waves makes for some hilarious Instagram photos.
Can’t figure out what to caption your posts. Don’t worry, we have done the work for you. Here is a list of funny snorkeling captions that you can use for your Instagram posts.
- Snorkeling in paradise
- Underwater adventures are the best kind
- Diving into a whole new world
- Snorkeling is my happy place
- Living life one dive at a time
- Snorkeling is my therapy
- Breathing in the beauty of the ocean
- Finding peace in the depths of the sea
- Snorkeling is the ultimate way to explore the world
- Diving into the unknown and loving every minute of it
- Shell-abrate good times
- I can see clearly now
- Wow, this is one shell of a place
- The sea is truly fin-tastic
- Seas the day
- I’m an aquaholic
- Sea life’s beauty
- Long time, no sea
- You are mer-mazing
- I’m done adulting. Let’s be mermaids
- I’ll always be ocean-minded
- There is a different world underwater
- If you need me, call me on my shell phone
- The water is cold, Algae in after you
- Well this is going swimmingly
- Happy as a clam
- Be shore of yourself
- All you need is some vitamin sea
- This is a fanta-sea
- This is getting out of sand
- The water is crystal clear – sea for yourself!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a wave
- Did you hear about my prom-ocean?
- Shell yeah!
- Oh buoy, the water is cold
- Fishing you a happy summer
- Sea ya later
- Make a fish!
- If Hogwarts was in the ocean, they would play quidditch!
Short Snorkeling Captions
Temperatures are rising, so you might be planning to get wet!
If you plan to spend time snorkeling in the ocean or lake to cope with the heat, we’ve put together a list of some short snorkeling captions to help you put your pictures to good use.
- Let the sea set you free
- Eat. Sleep. Snorkel.
- I am an underwater explorer
- Saltwater cures all wounds
- Go with the flow
- Look beneath the surface
- I’d rather be snorkeling
- Snorkeling is always a good idea
- Not all classrooms have four walls
- You had me at lets go snorkeling
- The ocean has my heart
- Happiness comes in waves!
- Every seashell has a story
- In a past life I was a fish
- Stay salty
- Life looks better underwater
- Just dive in
Beautiful Snorkeling Captions
Snorkeling is a fantastic activity that will result in you having hundreds of gorgeous photos you’ll want to share on Instagram.
It goes without saying that the best captions go with gorgeous photos.
To save you from the effort of writing captions for yourself, we’ve put together this list of beautiful snorkeling captions for Instagram.
- The ocean is everything I want to be. Beautiful, mysterious, wild, and free
- I got saltwater running through my veins
- Snorkeling is the best medicine
- Let the currents guide your heart
- The ocean is where I belong
- The world’s finest wilderness lies beneath the waves
- Thalassophile – a person who loves the sea or ocean
- Once the sea has touched your soul, life on land will never be the same
- I dive because I’d rather look back at life and say, ‘I can’t believe I did that’, instead of ‘if only I had’
- Sink beneath the surface and you will be free
- I want to snorkel in all the best places on earth
- I am happiest when floating in the sea
- I lost my heart to the ocean and with it a piece of my soul
- May you always have a shell in your pocket, and sand in your toes
Viewing life under the sea has got to be the most enchanting experience. Trying to find inspiration to go snorkeling? Then you are in the right place! Here are some inspiring snorkeling quotes to help you find motivation on your next snorkeling trip.
- “Being able to breathe underwater would be sweet.” – Cameron Bright
- “Either you decide to stay in the shallow end of the pool or you go out in the ocean.” – Christopher Reeve
- “The sea should be enjoyed, the animals in it. When you see a shark underwater, you should say, ‘how lucky I am to see this beautiful animal in his environment!’” – Eugenie Clark
- “If I were reincarnated, I wouldn’t mind coming back as an undiscovered seahorse.” – Jessica Marie
- “Being out there in the ocean, God’s creation, it’s like a gift he has given us to enjoy.” – Bethany Hamilton
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
- “The best way to observe a fish is to become a fish.” – Jacque Cousteau
- “Perhaps I am the turtle, able to live simply anywhere, even underwater for short periods, with my home on my back.” – Kurt Vonnegut
- “To me the sea is a continual miracle; the fishes that swim – the rocks – the motion of the waves – the ships with men in them, what stranger miracles are there?” – Walt Whitman
- “When you’re underwater with goggles on, a couple of your senses are taken away, and it becomes this purely visual thing. It’s just you and yourself.” – Mark Foster
- “Every time I slip into the ocean, it’s like going home.” – Sylvia Earle
- “Everyone loves to fly, and flying underwater is even better than flying in air because there are things around you.” – Graham Young
- “You could start now, and spend another forty years learning about the sea without running out of new things to know.” – Peter Benchley
- “Every time you dive, you hope you’ll see something new – some new species. Sometimes the ocean gives you a gift, sometimes it doesn’t.” – James Cameron
- “Be alone with the sea for it is there you will find answers to questions you didn’t realize exist.” – Khang Kijarro Nguyen
- “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – Jacques Cousteau
- “The waves of the sea help me get back to me.” – Jill Davis
- “The ocean has always been a salve to my soul.” – Jimmy Buffett
- “Most photos are worth a thousand words. Underwater ones are worth at least a million.” – Stephen Frink
Meet Biju Debnath, the founder and editor of Swag Captions. He started the blog in 2019 and continues to manage it to this day. With over 5 years of experience writing social media captions, he has been successful in making this blog the largest free Instagram Caption provider site in the industry.