Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend, but they also make for a great Instagram caption!
Whether you want to share a photo of your diamond ring, a diamond-encrusted watch, or just a shiny piece of jewelry that might as well be a diamond, you’ll want to caption it with something suitably shimmering.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of diamond quotes and captions for Instagram.
Diamond Ring Captions
Got a diamond ring? A diamond necklace? Perhaps a pair of diamond earrings or a decorative diamond bracelet? Diamonds are not only a girl’s best friend, they’re also great for getting engagement on your Instagram posts — and we want to help get those likes rolling in!
Here are some diamond ring captions that will do more than just sparkle for you:
- Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
- Diamonds are forever.
- A diamond is just a piece of charcoal that handled stress exceptionally well.#DiamondRing#Diamonds
- Diamonds are forever, and so are the people who buy them for me!
- I’m a girl. I overthink everything. I’m hopelessly romantic, and I want a diamond ring.
- Just a girl who loves diamonds.
- Keep calm and sparkle on!
- Some people lose diamonds in search of stones.
- You’re a diamond dear. They can’t break you.
- Her idea of a romantic setting is one that has a diamond in it.
- Food. Water. Diamonds. You know, the essentials.
- I hate diamonds! Said no woman ever.
Cute Diamond Captions
Whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, engagement ring selfies, or just some sparkly décor in your home that you’ve been wanting to share with your friends, these diamond Instagram captions will help make all of your posts shine brighter than your bling.
Diamonds are forever but so is Instagram, so you’ll probably be using these Instagram captions and quotes more than once!
- Diamonds are like dreams which come true.
- A diamond is forever, just like your love for her.
- My love for you is like a diamond; It is eternal.
- A diamond is forever, but so is your love!
- Brighten your day with our new range of diamond jewelry.
- Nothing shines more than a beautiful woman with diamonds around her neck.
- Untold stories in every diamond
- Shine On!
- A little sparkle, a lot of shine
- Love and diamond have one thing in common, they both never grow old.
- The value of a diamond never diminishes over time. #eternal.
Yellow Diamond Captions
If you want to share the love on Instagram, there’s no better way than with diamonds!
They’re classic, they’re timeless, and they go with everything. They look good in your ears, they look good around your neck, and they even look good on your fingers.
And when you pair those diamonds with a great caption, you’ll have all the right pieces for the perfect Instagram post.
Here are some diamond captions for Instagram to get you started on your next post!
- Big girls need big diamonds.
- Diamonds are forever – my youth is not.
- Diamonds never leave you…men do!
- True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.
- It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.
- Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds.
- Keep stars with you in the form of diamond.
- I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back.
- We make diamonds to make you happy.
- Because a sparkling diamond can change your life.
- It is better to have old second-hand diamonds than none at all.
- There are many sham diamonds in this life which pass for real and vice versa.
Black Diamond Captions
Black diamonds are gorgeous! They make an incredible statement piece in your jewelry collection. When you’re taking photos of your new pieces, it’s always a good idea to have some great quotes and captions on hand so that you can quickly and easily share your new precious possession with the world.
Here are some of our favorite black diamond quotes and captions for Instagram.
- You sparkle
- A rare treasure
- As beautiful as the night
- I’m a catch!
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
- No pressure, no diamonds.
- I have always felt a gift diamond shines so much better than one you buy for yourself.
- Two priceless things – love and diamond.
- The rarest things in the world, next to a spirit of discernment, are diamonds and pearls.
Diamond Quotes for Instagram
- “A girl never cares who casts the first stone at her – as long as it’s a diamond.” — Evan Essar
- “We shall find peace. We shall hear angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.” — Anton Chekhov
- “Perhaps I should just bury myself and become a diamond after thousands of years of intense pressure” – Lemony Snicket
- “Colleges are places where pebbles are polished and diamonds are dimmed.” — Robert Green Ingersoll
- “Praise, like gold and diamonds, owes its value only to its scarcity.” — Samuel Johnson
- “You are, at this moment, standing, right in the middle of your own acres of diamonds.” — Earl Nightingale
- “Your rebel soul shines like a diamond pulled from dust: bright, clear and flawless.” ― Jay Long
- I’ve never been against women. That anti-feminist rap is bogus. I think men should be nice to women, buy them diamonds.” – Sam Kinison
- “The more the diamond is cut the brighter it sparkles; and in what seems hard dealing, there God has no end in view but to perfect His people.” – Thomas Guthrie
- “Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that stuck to their jobs.” — Malcolm Forbes
- “I like pressure. Diamonds are made under pressure, and I definitely enjoy it.” — Caroline Buchanan
- “The more you get past pain, the more it goes from coal to diamond.” – Jodi Picoult
- “I celebrate my life, whether it’s being a single mother, wearing diamonds, or holidaying in exotic places.” – Sushmita Sen
- “A real diamond is never perfect.” – Anthony Doerr
- “A diamond doesn’t start out polished and shining. It once was nothing special, but with enough pressure and time, becomes spectacular. I’m that diamond.” – Solange Nicole
- “I have always felt a gift diamond shines so much better than one you buy for yourself!” — Mae West
- “I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.” — Emma Goldman
- “Rough diamonds may sometimes be mistaken for worthless pebbles.” – Thomas Browne