Wednesday is one of the days of the week that comes right in the middle. Some people like to call it “Hump Day” because it’s right in the middle of the workweek. It is also a great day to post on Instagram.
Here are some Wednesday quotes and captions for Instagram that you can use today!
Funny Wednesday Captions
Wednesday is here. The week is almost over, and you’re ready for the weekend. Need a Wednesday Instagram funny caption? You’re in the right place.
Whether you use one of these Wednesday funny captions or write your own, we’ve got you covered with ideas for what to post on Wednesdays.
- Hump day is here
- Midweek motivation
- Almost there, keep pushing through
- Wednesday, we’re halfway there
- One more day until the weekend
- Never give up on a Wednesday
- Wednesday: the day to make things happen
- Getting through Wednesday, one coffee at a time
- Wednesday: the day to conquer your goals
- Keep calm and carry on, it’s only Wednesday
- They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.
- Happy Wednesday! Be happy with who you’re and what you and you can do anything you want.
- Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Stay positive, think positive, and do positively on this Wednesday morning!
- My suite Wednesday – love working with my bestie
- Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts.
- Hump day = self-care day.
- Take action to create change. The action takes place when desire meets knowledge.
- Each morning is the open door to a new world – new vistas, new aims, new plans, new things…Wednesday morning is no less.
- Happy Wednesday Y’all. Have a Great Morning and a Lovely day!
- Don’t follow trends. Be yourself! Don’t be the shadow of someone else.
- Motivate, don’t hate‼️
- Be yourself, there’s no one better
- Nothing but sunny selfies this Wednesday.
- The best of me is yet to come❤
- Hallelujah! It’s Hump Day!
- Keep calm, it’s hump day Wednesday.
- A friendly reminder that the weekend is almost here! 😉
- Who said Tacos are only for Tuesdays?
- Don’t be afraid to try 💪🏻
- Don’t just set Goals, Achieve them.
Short Wednesday Captions
It’s Wednesday, hump day, and you’re one day closer to the weekend. We know it can be hard to get through the week sometimes, so here are some of our short captions for Instagram to help you stay motivated and inspired.
- It is a good day to have a good day.
- Smile, it destroys those who want to destroy you😉😊
- This must be the Mondayest Wednesday ever.
- Create your own sunshine.
- Wednesday is like the middle finger of the week.
- It is Wine Wednesday!
- Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.
- Wednesday: Halfway to the weekend! Enjoy your day!
- Life would be easier if you could mark people as spam.
- Happy Hump Day.
- Wednesday is the new Sunday, Have fun, get weird.
- On Wednesdays we wear pink.
- She never changed her smile, just what she smiled about.
- This is my ‘It’s only Wednesday’ face.
- Nothing screws up your Friday more than realizing it’s Wednesday.
- Hallelujah! It’s Hump Day.
- Working on myself, by myself, for myself.
- Wacky Wednesday.
- Whatever is good for your soul do that.
- Wednesday, halfway to the weekend.
- Have a great day, peeps. Peace and blessings on your journey today.
- It’s up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days.
- A Wednesday with no rain is a dry hump day.
- Today is gonna be your day.
- Keep calm. It’s only Wednesday. We still have 2 more days to go.
- Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week.
Wednesday Selfie Captions
Wednesday selfie time!
If you’re in need of some inspiration for your selfie, we’ve got you covered. We put together a list of our favorite Wednesday selfie captions for Instagram and Facebook. So what are you waiting for? Scroll through our list of Wednesday Instagram captions and find the perfect captions to pair with your selfie!
- Nothing ruins a Friday like realizing it’s Wednesday.
- Wednesday—it’s almost, sort of, kind of, close to, just about nearly the weekend.
- That awesome moment when you hear a song and every single word perfectly describe your situation.
- Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
- Have a Beautiful Wednesday. Blessed are they that keep his testimonial and that see him with the whole heart.
- Be a little naughty, it’s Hump Day!
- Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week!
- Happy Wednesday! Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- It’s Wacky Wednesday. Be Happy & Be Crazy & Be Silly. Smile!
- Making Wednesday my day.
- After Tuesday, even the week says W T F.
- It’s Wednesday I’m breathing I’m healthy I’m truly blessed
- Takes action to create change. The action takes place when desire meets knowledge.
- On Wednesdays, we work.
Mid Week Captions
Happy Wednesday! It’s Hump Day, so that means it’s time to get your mid-week caption on.
For all you Instagrammers out there, we know you’re looking for some stellar captions to post with your mid-week day pic. We’ve got your back. Here are some of our interesting Wednesday captions to help you get through the week.
- A smooth sea never made a skilled mermaid😛
- Cheers to being halfway through the week.
- Make Wednesday your best day, each and every week. Have a smooth-running day.
- Today is gonna be your day! 🙂
- The secret of great style is to feel good in what you wear!!! Enjoy your Wednesday!
- Halfway there on Hump Day!
- Just hump day things.
- Happy Wednesday everyone
- Power napping all through the day.
- Wednesday is the new Sunday. Have fun, get weird.
- Enjoy all you have got, while it’s here and now wellness Wednesday stay focused and achieve success.
- The proper way to use a stress ball is to throw it at the last person to piss you off.
- Know your worth. Know the difference between what you’re getting and what you deserve.😊
- Never let the smile in your heart disappear and live a happy life!
- A little Wednesday Positivity to get you through the rest of your week!
- Wednesdays are for taking selfies.
- My Wednesday routine.
- Positivity helps You to find Your hidden talents, Be Positive, Be Awesome. Good Morning Wednesday!
- Balance is everything. It’s important to find this within ourselves and within our purpose in life. We can’t have more of one than the other because soon enough we’ll tip the scales and have to re-calibrate.
- Welcome to Wednesday also known as Hump Day! So Hump or Be Humped! The choice is yours.
- Wednesday will be amazing so wake up and smile.
Happy “hump day!”
We know, we know—it’s not a real holiday. But it feels like one, right? You’re halfway through the week, and you deserve a little treat for all your hard work!
And what better way to celebrate than with some Wednesday quotes for Instagram? We’ve rounded up our favorite quotes about how to make Wednesday count from inspirational people around the world.
- “To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” – Anonymous
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
- “Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.” – Anonymous
- “Inspiration is one thing and you can’t control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Keep up the good work.” – Kevin Eubanks
- Wednesday is Latin for “It’s almost Friday.”
- “Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Happy Wednesday stay positive. Think positive. Do positive a very good morning.”
- Your attitude, more than anything, will influence your effectiveness.
- You can get everything you set your mind to. Never limit yourself!!!
- Music to me is like breathing. I don’t get tired of breathing, I don’t get tired of music.
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” -Chris Grosser
- “The only way I can get through Wednesday is by avoiding people who call it Hump Day.” – Unknown
- Please let these soft smiles mend me where I’ve been frayed.
- I can’t stop being awesome, it’s in my blood.
- “Wednesdays were the best thing about Atlantis. The middle of the week was a traditional holiday there. Everyone stopped work and celebrated the fact that half the week was over.”- Walter Moers
- “The abbreviated exam week meant that Wednesday was the last day of school for us. And all day long, it was hard not to walk around, thinking about the vastness of it all.” – John Green
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Anonymous
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
- You are stronger than you think. That strength and commitment will drive you forward, helping you reach your goals and helping others do the same. Keep going; you got this!
- “Happy Wednesday! Happiness is found from within when you learn to appreciate your blessings, LIVE in the present and LOVE!” – Tracey Edmonds
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Always remember where you come from and be proud of it. Because everybody starts from the bottom, never forget that nor who helped you to be who you are.
- If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends. – George Carlin
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
- You gotta decide to be happy. Where you wanna live, What you wanna drive. You have to make a decision.
- “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!”– Henry Ford
- Self-love is often underestimated, which is why love relationships are falling faster than ever before. No one else can complete you. If you can’t make yourself happy, no one else can!
- Enjoy this journey called life.
- “Happy Wednesday Fam! Dream BIG, live courageously, communicate honestly, be mindful, act with kindness, and SPREAD LOVE TODAY and EVERY DAY!” – Tracey Edmonds
- “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” – Anonymous
- “When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere. – John Wyndham
- My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays.
Meet Biju Debnath, the founder and editor of Swag Captions. He started the blog in 2019 and continues to manage it to this day. With over 5 years of experience writing social media captions, he has been successful in making this blog the largest free Instagram Caption provider site in the industry.