Only a kite surfer can describe the level of excitement and thrill involved in kite surfing. The best thing is that you can click some extremely fabulous photos during this extreme sport. If you have clicked amazing photos of kite surfing and are in search of some unique captions, scroll down to find the perfect list of Kite Surfing Captions.
Cute Kite Surfing Captions
For a beginner in Kite Surfing, it is pretty common to make silly mistakes and the end result can be some cute photos taken at the right moments. If you have a cool collection of such photos and are in search of cute kite surfing captions for your photos, then here is a list for you.
- To my knowledge kite surfing is the best exercise I know
- Flying and surfing is the greatest thrill in the history of mankind #thrill
- Flying above all and seeing the world around you.
- Get more from life by kite surfing regularly
- Kite surfing will pep you up in case of depression
- I love kitesurfing more than my net surfing
- Flying with the kite is by far the best
- Fly like a kite battling and winning
- Every time you do kite surfing you will feel like flying again #flyingagain
- It is not surfing or flying anymore. It is jetting
- Make every day a kite surfing day which is the real-life
- Kite surfing — a game for the champions of the champions #champions
- You have to be perfect before you do kite surfing
- Throw your dreams into the outer space like a kite
- Do not be afraid — remember a kite rises against the wind. Be daring#daring
- Kite surfing is my way of life and I feel it is a wise choice
- It is only kitesurfing that makes me awesome happy and nothing else
- Let the good times roll with kite surfing
- Live your life with kite surfing
- Life is short, let us go kite surfing every day. Surfing days are simply awesome days
- Things go better for my work after kitesurfing
- Kite surfing is the way life is supposed to be.
- I have almost spent my entire life kitesurfing
- Have a break — go kitesurfing
- Flying is the perfect pastime for a man
- Imagine yourself to be a bird or a kite and fly
- The magic of kite surfing is unbelievable #magic
- It is not an airline but a five-star flying experience
- Try to stay in the middle of the air, do not go to its edges
- Kite surfing is the only way to be happy in these trying times
- Kite surfing is smart, beautiful, good and flexible.
- I am down with a very high fever — the fever of kite surfing #kitesurf
- A sunny day is ideal for kite surfing any time
- Flying made it easier and faster closer to home.
- Caring for all while flying
- Enjoy its full the high flying adventure
- Get mental peace, and de-stress yourself with kite surfing
Kite Surfing Quotes
If you love to share quotes along with your Kite Surfing pictures, then here are some Kite Surfing Quotes that you can use.
- “Love without friendship is like a kite, aloft only when the winds are favorable. Friendship is what gives love its wings.” ~ Sherry Thomas
- A certain amount of opposition is a great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with, the wind. Lewis Mumford
- “Kites rise highest against the wind – not with it.” ~ Winston Churchill
- “Imagination is the highest kite one can fly.” ~ Lauren Bacall
- “Don’t be afraid of opposition. Remember, a kite rises against, not with, the wind.” ~ Hamilton Wright Mabie
- “The optimist pleasantly ponders how high his kite will fly; the pessimist woefully wonders how soon his kite will fall.” ~ William Arthur Ward
- “[Flying kites with my friends] is one of the seminal memories of growing up for me.” ~ Khaled Hosseini
- “I’ve never flown a kite.” ~ David Benioff
- “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” ~ Anais Nin
- “A kite is a victim you are sure of. you love it because it pulls.” ~ Leonard Cohen
- “True courage is like a kite; a contrary wind raises it higher.” ~ Jean Antoine Petit-Senn
- “Come up and be a kite,On a diamond flight!” ~ Kate Bush
- “You need to grab your dream out of the sky like it’s a kite and pinch the string through your fingers until you reach the spool.” ~ Augusten Burroughs