It’s okay to be sad sometimes. Life gives us moments when we feel upset and don’t know what to do. The best thing to do at such times is to feel the emotion completely and let it go by itself. Suppressing sadness is not a wise thing to do. You can even share your emotion on Instagram or Facebook with some pictures and sad captions below it.
Here is a collection of sad captions for everyone. Take a look and choose the ones that suit the picture.
Sad Captions For Girls
Sometimes life just sucks and there’s nothing you can do about it except post a picture on Instagram with a caption that declares exactly how you feel.
With this article, we’ve compiled a list of sad captions for girls that will make sure everyone knows exactly how you’re feeling. So if you’re having a bad day, here are some Instagram captions to express yourself.
- Feeling overwhelmed and sad, but trying to find the strength to keep going 💔
- Embracing the emotions and letting myself feel sad 💔
- Feeling grateful for the support and love of those around me, even in my sadness 🙏
- Making the most of a tough situation and trying to find the silver lining 🌧️
- Feeling small and lost in the midst of my sadness, but holding onto hope 💔
- Embracing the journey and the challenges that come with it, even when it’s tough 💔
- Feeling alive and determined to find my way through the sadness 💪
- Finding strength and resilience in the face of sadness 💔
- Embracing the process of healing and moving forward, even when it’s difficult 💔
- Feeling humbled and grateful for the lessons and growth that come with experiencing sadness 🙏
- The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.
- I’ll always be here for you,they said… then left.
- I thought I lost you but you were never really there.
- Pretend during the day. Break inside at night.
- That moment when you burst into tears in your room and you realize that no one knows how unhappy you are.
- I don’t remember what it’s like to not feel broken.
- She’s strong, but she’s already exhausted.
- We used to talk for hours. Look at us now.
- You’re afraid to tell people how you feel because it will destroy them, so you bury it deep inside yourself where it destroys you.
- Yes, I love you. But I’m done fighting for your attention.
- I’m often silent when I’m screaming inside.
- I could say “I’m fine” in front of you with tears in my eyes and you would still believe I was.
- We’re like dominoes; I fall for you, you fall for another.
- And she finally gave up, dropped the fake smile as a tear ran down her cheek and she whispered to herself “I can’t do this anymore.
- Emptiness feels so heavy.
- The worst feeling is wanting to cry but having to hold it in because you are in public.
- Silent tears hold the loudest pain.
- Have you ever wanted to cry but no tears came out, so you just stare blankly into space while feeling your heart break into pieces.
- She’s standing on a line between giving up and seeing how much more she can take.
- I tried really hard, I promise. But one day I just woke up and I couldn’t handle it anymore.
Sad Captions For Boys
Boys aren’t the most emotional beings in the world. But when they’re feeling sad, it can be hard for them to open up about their feelings.
That’s what makes these sad captions for boys so great — they let you get your feelings out without having to say a word.
Whether you’re going through a break-up or just having an off day, we’ve got some of our favorite sad captions for boys below so that you can express your feelings.
- My silence is just another word for pain.
- Tears are words the heart can’t express.
- I will never stop caring, but now you decide to push me away, so I will not stay.
- I love you like no one else.
- The most painful goodbyes are those which were never said and never explained.
- I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.
- No one will ever understand how much it hurts!
- Our sweetest songs are those that tell of the saddest thoughts.
- Absolute silence leads to Sadness. It is the image of death.
- I’ve been through so much that now I’ll show you my most active side in my weakest.
- Different faces, different experiences, different monsters in this world.
- Everybody knows that something’s wrong, but nobody knows what’s going on.
- Can’t deny that I want you.
- A part of me will be waiting for your lifetime.
- I don’t care about people who don’t care for me.
- The sun doesn’t always shine, so it’s okay to fall apart sometimes.
- It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.
- Try to be happy in the hardest time.
Sad Captions About Life
We know what it’s like to be sad about life.
Sometimes, it just feels like nothing is going right in your world. Maybe you feel like all of the good people are gone, or maybe your significant other broke up with you and now you feel like life is just one big endless void of nothingness. Maybe your boss yelled at you for no reason, or maybe someone stole your car. It’s hard to know where to turn when everything falls apart—but we’re here for you!
Here are the perfect words to express your emotions on Instagram. These sad captions about life can be perfect to use when you are emotional and need to express it with your followers on social media.
- Tears are the summer showers to the soul.
- It’s sad how people become what they had promised they never would.
- In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.
- Don’t cry over someone who wouldn’t cry over you.
- For some moments in life there are no words.
- Tears are words that need to be written.
- I never stopped loving you, just stopped showing it.
- I always found the right one at the wrong time.
- In the end, we all regret the chances we didn’t take.
- Sometimes, I want to die for a day and watch and see who cares.
- Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable.
- When you start missing, you fall in love again.
- Everything in life is luck.
- Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.
- Out of all lies, you have said. It was my favorite.
- A useless life is an early death.
Sad Captions About Love
Sometimes, it just hurts to love.
We can’t help but feel sad when our hearts are broken. We might blame ourselves, or wish that we could stop feeling so hurt. But the fact is that love can be a really painful thing—and that’s okay.
The truth is, there are few things more important than loving and being loved. And we need to remember that even when our feelings of sadness overwhelm us, it’s okay to feel them.
Here are some sad captions about love that will help you express your emotions. Remember – sharing your sadness helps reduce it.
- I’m missing something in my life these days.
- I don’t regret that I fall for you, because still, I love you.
- I’m a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile.
- I am not worthy of being in love.
- I feel lost inside myself.
- The most painful moments can’t be explained.
- Love composed of fake promises, trash words don’t love.
- If it is not a happy ending, then there is no end.
- Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome.
- I hate it when crying is the only way to feel better.
- Do not mock a pain that you haven’t endured.
- There is no worse sorrow than remembering the happiness on the day of pain.
- Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
- I get lost inside my mind.
- Instead of wiping your tears, wipe away the people who create them.
- People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long .
- At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
- You’re scared to tell people how much it hurts, so you keep it all to yourself.
- Everytime people ask me if I’m okay, it’s just a reminder that I’m not.
- No amount of sleep in the world could cure the tiredness I feel.
- I need a break from the loneliness that is totally consuming me.
- It’s getting harder to hide pain.
- I hate getting flashbacks from things that I don’t want to remember.
- It’s always worse than it seems.
- Dear Past, stop tapping me on the shoulders, I don’t wanna look back.
- The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality.
- Sometimes, you gotta pretend everything is okay.