Student life is one of the most fulfilling experiences you would ever get in your life. However, it can be very challenging and stressful as well. There will be times when you may detach yourself from the outside world and all you want to do is focus on your studies and academic results.
Instagram is a powerful tool for students, for many reasons. We’re about to tell you about some of the best captions and quotes for Instagram – so you can maximize your online presence and show the world what you stand for.
College Student Captions
The first thing many new college students do when they get to campus is take a ton of pictures and upload them to Instagram. Whether or not you are dealing with this as a new college student or someone who just graduated, it can be difficult coming up with captions. Find some inspiration from these captions, and get the likes coming.
- Grindin’ it out as a student
- Feeling grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow
- Student life is all about balance
- Proud to be a student and always striving to do my best
- The world is my classroom
- Loving the journey of being a student
- Student life is all about the hustle
- Feeling grateful for the chance to further my education
- Embracing the challenges and opportunities of student life
- Here to make the most of my time as a student
- Don’t stop until you’re proud.
- They say college is where you find yourself, but I haven’t even found my classrooms yet!
- A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows she has none.
- Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.
- Nothing good comes from the comfort zone.
- There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it.
- Roses are red, college is long.
- Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.
- Pain is temporary. GPA is forever.
- Be a cupcake in the world of muffins.
- I thought deciding on colleges was the hardest decision I’d ever make, but now, I can’t decide on what to eat for lunch.
- Drinking coffee to my accomplishment.
- Every college student knows the importance of 11:59.
- When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice and take pictures.
- If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Get up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
- When nothing goes right, go left.
- Oh, college, where Monday could feel like a Friday.
- To-do list: stay awake.
- You can. End of story.
- Chemistry is a class you take in high school or college where you figure out two plus two is ten, or something.
Well, you’re a student. You’re here because you’re looking for some captions that express the feeling of studying. We all know that we’re not really learning anything when we’re busy checking Facebook and Instagram so I think it’s safe to say that we are pretty much procrastinating here. But there are also those times where we just can’t stop studying or we don’t know what else to do besides studying to keep us awake. We need captions that reflect this situation too. Here are some caption ideas to get you inspired.
- You got this!
- Don’t lower your standards. Increase the effort.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
- The pain you feel today is the strength you will feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is an opportunity for growth.
- Positive mind. Positive vibes. Positive life.
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
- Life has two rules: 1) Never quit. 2) Always remember Rule #1.
- If you’re going through hell, keep going.
- As Hamlet said: ‘Dining hall food OR paying for food, that is the question.’
- Drink some coffee, put your hair in a bun and handle it.
- Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. – Henry Ford
- I don’t always have time to study, but when I do, I still don’t.
- Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.
- Dream without fear.
- As every divided kingdom falls, so every mind divided between many studies confounds and saps itself.
- Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.
- Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
- Can’t spell studying without dying!
- No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.
- Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.
- Dear Degree, why are you playing so hard to get?
- Work smarter, not harder.
- Today, I’m about 90% coffee and 10% dry shampoo.
- The future depends on what you do today.
- Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
- Messy bun and getting stuff done.
- You can’t study the darkness by flooding it with light.
- BRB. Working on the next big thing.
- Carpe Diem, seize the day!
- If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all.
- Study hard, do good, and a good life will follow.
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- It always seems impossible until it is done.
- If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.
- Your GPA is REALLY telling you to ‘Get a ‘Personal ‘Assistant.
- Tough times never last, but tough people do.
Quotes for students
Quotes can inspire, motivate, and maybe even make you laugh. Whether you’re a student hoping to get more done in less time, or just someone trying to have more fun in life, these quotes are sure to give you a good laugh and maybe even help you solve some of life’s little problems.
- “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.”– Jack Canfield
- “Who questions much, shall learn much, and retain much.” – Francis Bacon
- “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”– John Wooden
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert Einstein
- “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
- “There will be doubters, there will be obstacles, there will be mistakes. But, with hard work, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps
- “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
- “Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1.”– Unknown
- Defeat is not bitter unless you swallow it.”– Joe Clark
- “I’ve failed over and over and over in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- ” Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”– Joshua J. Marine
Meet Biju Debnath, the founder and editor of Swag Captions. He started the blog in 2019 and continues to manage it to this day. With over 5 years of experience writing social media captions, he has been successful in making this blog the largest free Instagram Caption provider site in the industry.