When you’re visiting the Australian city of Perth, you’re going to want to capture all of your experiences in photos. But with so many great things to do, it can be hard to narrow down exactly which posts you want to upload. If you need some help writing a great caption, check out our list below!
Short Perth Captions
If you love Perth, you’ll want to share it with the world. And no better place to do that than Instagram. But what do you say about a city that’s as beautiful and vibrant as Perth?
Well, for starters, you don’t have to say much at all. In fact, sometimes a short caption is the best way to go. It keeps your followers scrolling through your feed— and gives them a reason to check back in when they’re done!
Read on for our favorite short Perth captions that are sure to make people double-tap.
- Daydreaming in Perth
- Postcard from Perth
- From Perth, with love
- The Sunset Coast
- Sun, sand, and surf
- Catch waves, not feelings
- Big city and blue waves
- Endless summer
- Don’t worry. Get sandy
- Surf’s up!
- Tangled hair, don’t care
- Life is just Perth-fect here
- I’m such a Perth-fectionist!
- Surf-ice to say, I love surfing in Perth
- Eliza on you!
- Don’t take it Perth-onally
- Home is where the heart is, and the heart is in Perth.
- The ocean is salty, but I’m pretty sweet at surfing
- Feeling fantastic.
- Having a whale of a time.
- It’s time for some beach therapy.
- Just a fish out of water.
- A midsummer ice cream.
- Giving in to pier pressure.
- Talk to the sand.
- Just hanging with my gull-friends.
- Beach you to it.
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of surfing and sunshine
- All my troubles wash away in the water
- I love you to the shore line and back.
- Girls just wanna have sun.
- The beach gives me porpoise.
- Salty and sweet.
- Hot dogs or legs?
- No one likes shady beaches.
Funny Perth Captions
Perth is a big city, with a ton to do and see. But it’s also a city with a lot of gorgeous natural beauty, including hills and rivers and all kinds of great places to snap Instagram photos with funny perth captions.
If you are someone who wants to add humor to their Instagram post about Perth, you can check out this list. You can find some very interesting and funny captions that can be used with all your pictures taken in the beautiful city of Perth.
- Perth is about as far away as you can get. I like that
- Not leaving anything behind in Perth but my heart
- Leave a little saltwater wherever you go
- Life is better down under
- You can leave Perth, but it will never leave you
- Our memories of Perth will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone
- Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s Perth
- Perth has many attractions and activities for visitors of all ages and interests.
- “We offer an extensive selection of customized, hand-crafted products!”
- Perth, Australia—come for the beaches, leave when you’ve had enough of the beaches.
- Perth, Australia—there’s more to this city than just beaches.
- Perth is known for its large amounts of sunshine, high humidity, mild rainfall and cool evenings
- All she does is surf, surf, surf
- Sea you on the next wave
- Did I mention it’s my Perth-day?
- You’re the swan that I want
- Some people think we’re exaggerating, but we actually aren’t. It’s just that nice.
- The food is great. The people are great. The weather is great. Everything is… just… great!
- Having a Perth-fect day!
Perth Quotes For Instagram
Everything in Perth is Insta-worthy. From the waterfalls to the beaches, you’ll want to remember every last moment.
Here are the best quotes for your Perth Instagram photos, which you’ve probably been looking for. Now you can just copy and paste the interesting quotes into your Instagram account.
- “When you’re in Perth, it’s like you’re walking in a dream.”
- “It’s so beautiful here, it’s like you could just walk forever and never get tired of looking at the view.”
- You can also take pictures of sunsets over the ocean, enjoy nature on a walk through the forest, or watch dolphins playing in the ocean.
- “Where I’m from, the water is blue or brown depending on what the light’s like.”
- “I’ll never forget the day I first came to Perth. It was a hot summer’s day, and I was walking along Kwinana Beach when I saw the sea for the first time. It was so beautiful, and I knew then that this place would always be home.”
- “Perthites are the best people in the world.”
- “The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective.” – Beyoncé
- “Australia(Perth) is breathtakingly beautiful, and I can’t wait to visit again.”- Joe Nichols
- “The world only exists in your eyes. You can make it as big or small as you want.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Leaving Australia was the hardest thing I have ever done.” – Barry Gibb
- “I love Perth. My dream would be to have a place to live there and be able to commute back and forth.”- Sarah Michelle Gellar
- “Don’t worry about the world ending today; it’s already tomorrow in Australia.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “I just think Australia tends to make very good movies, so if someone hands me an Australian or an American film script I would guess the Australian film would be more intriguing.”- Barbara Hershey.
- “There is nothing more musical than a sunset.” – Claude Debussy.
- “There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.” – Jo Walton.