Taylor Swift is one of the most popular pop stars in the world. She has many fans, due to her unique and relatable lyrics. If you are a fan of Taylor Swift, and want to show your appreciation for her songs in an Instagram post, then you should read this article.
In this article, we have listed some of the best Taylor Swift captions and quotes that are perfect for Instagram. You can use these captions and quotes for photos of yourself, with friends or your special someone.
Table of Contents
Best Taylor Swift Instagram Captions
- He better lock it down or I wont stick around cause good ones never wait. – I Think He Knows
- Killing me slow, out the window, I’m always waiting for you to be waiting below. – Cruel Summer
- I’m so sick of running as fast as I can, wondering if Id get there quicker if I was a man. – The Man
- Combat, Im ready for combat I say I dont want that, but what if I do? – The Archer
- We play dumb but we know exactly what were doing.
- Fighting with a true love is boxing with no gloves. – Afterglow
- Fever dream high in the quiet of the night. – Cruel Summer
- It isnt love, it isnt hate, its just indifference. – I Forgot That You Existed
- They say the road gets hard and you get lost, when youre led by blind faith. – False God
- Easy they come, easy they go I jump from the train, I ride off alone – The Archer
- Can I go where you go
- I packed my bags, left Cornelia Street before you even knew I was gone. – Cornelia Street
- I got that red lip, classic thing that you like.
- Long live all the walls we crashed through — all the kingdom lights shined just for me and you.
- Im lost in the lights, American glory faded before me. – Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
- What doesnt kill me makes me want you more. – Cruel Summer
- We found wonderland — you and I got lost in it.
- I know delusion when I see it in the mirror. – Soon Youll Get Better
- Said Im fine, but it wasnt true, I dont wanna keep secrets just to keep you. – Cruel Summer
- Its like Im 17, nobody understands. No one understands. – I Think He Knows
- My hearts been borrowed and yours has been blue. – Lover
- Wrap your arms around me, baby boy. – Paper Rings
- Still all over me like a wine-stained dress I cant wear anymore.
- I dont wanna dance if Im not dancing with you.
Taylor Swift Song Lyrics Caption
- Nice to meet you, where you been?
- Well, I dont know how it gets better than this.
- At every table, Ill save you a seat, lover, – Lover
- Shade never made anybody less gay – You Need To Calm Down
- I promise that youll never find another like me. – ME!
- Its you and me, theres nothing like this, Miss Americana and The Heartbreak Prince – Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
- Darling, I fancy you. – London Boy
- Were so sad, we paint the town blue. Voted most likely to run away with you. – Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
- And I aint gotta tell him, I think he knows. – I Think He Knows
- When I was drowning, thats when I could finally breathe.
- He got my heartbeat skipping down 16th Avenue. – I Think He Knows
- We had this big, wide city all to ourselves.
- Hes so obsessed with me and, boy, I understand. – I Think He Knows
- Ive been sleeping so long in a 20-year dark night and now I see daylight, I only see daylight – Daylight
- You cant spell “awesome” without “me” – ME!
- Can we always be this close forever and ever? – Lover
- I like shiny things, but Id marry you with paper rings – Paper Rings
- Baby, I know places we wont be found.
Taylor Swift Instagram Captions
- Wanna see whats under that attitude. – I Think He Knows
- Without all the exes, fights, and flaws we wouldnt be standing here so tall. – Paper Rings
- And theres a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear. -Lover
- You’re taking shots at me like its Patrón and I’m just like, damn, its 7 AM – You Need To Calm Down
- I make the moves up as I go.
- Devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes and if I bleed, youll be the last to know. – Cruel Summer
- Who could ever leave me, darling but who could stay? – The Archer
- I dont wanna look at anything else now that I saw you. – Daylight
- I take the long way home, I ask the traffic lights if itll be alright. They say, “I dont know” – Death By A Thousands Cuts
- You say that well just screw it up in these trying times. – Cruel Summer
- Your name on my lips, tounge-tied – I Forgot That You Existed
- And I hate to make this all about me but who am I supposed to talk to? What am I supposed to do if theres no you? – Soon Youll Get Better
- He got that boyish look that I like in a man. – I Think He Knows
- Taxi cabs and busy streets that never bring you back to me.
- Snakes and stones never broke my bones. – You Need To Calm Down
- But Ive learned a lesson that stressin and obsessin bout somebody else is no fun. – You Need To Calm Down
Taylor Swift Song Captions
- I’m the only one of me. Baby, thats the fun of me. – ME!
- Im drunk in the back of the car and I cried like a baby coming home from the bar. – Cruel Summer
- Boys will be boys then, where are the wise men? – Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
- You said it was a great love, one for the ages but if the storys over, why am I still writing pages? – Death By A Thousands Cuts
- This is the golden age of something good and right and real.
- I could dance to this beat forevermore.
- Alls well that ends well to end up with you, – Lover
- Because you know I love the players and you love the game.
- Cause if I was a man, then Id be The Man. – The Man
- I saw the dimples first and then I heard the accent. – London Boy
- People are people and sometimes we change our minds.