Mother’s day is one of the best days of the year. It’s a perfect opportunity to show your mom how much she means to you and how much you appreciate her. You can do this with a simple gift or by writing cute Instagram captions for mother’s day!
Instagram captions are a great way to show your love and appreciation for your mom on Mother’s Day. They can be funny, sweet, or sentimental – it all depends on what type of relationship you have with your mom. And if she doesn’t use Instagram? No problem! You can always post them as comments on her Facebook profile or send them via text message instead.
We’ve rounded up some of our favorite mothers day quotes and Instagram captions for mother’s day that you can use this year. From heartfelt messages to funny puns, we hope they’ll help you find the perfect caption for your mother’s day post!
Happy Mother’s Day Captions
Mother’s Day is a very special occasion. It is an opportunity to celebrate the amazing mothers in our lives and to make them feel appreciated for all that they do for us! Our mothers deserve more than just one day of recognition, but it is still important to show our appreciation as often as possible.
What better way than Instagram?
Here is a list of inspirational quotes and captions for Mother’s Day — perfect if you want something sweet to say about how much she means to you.
- Love you more than all the flowers in the world, Mom
- Thank you for always being there for me, Mom
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom anyone could ask for
- Wishing a very happy Mother’s Day to the woman who has it all: beauty, brains, and love
- To the best mom in the world, thank you for everything you do
- I am so grateful to have you as my mom
- Thank you for your endless love and support, Mom
- You are the glue that holds our family together, happy Mother’s Day
- I don’t know where I would be without you, Mom
- You are the most important person in my life, Mom
- You deserve a whole lot more than just one day.
- The best thing about having you for a mother is my kids having you as a grandma.
- You deserve to be celebrated every day. But today I’ll put it on Instagram.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who genuinely cares and wants the best for you.
- There’s no one I’d rather be like when I grow up.
- You were my first friend, and you’re still my best one.
- I don’t know what I would do without you—the world would be a lot darker. Thanks for being the light in my life.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
- To the world, you are a mother. To your family, you are the world.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual—it comes with a mother.
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
- Mom, Happy Mother’s Day! I hope you know how much I appreciate everything that you have done for me. Even now, when we’re miles apart, I still feel your love with every call, text and social media message.
- Happy Mother’s Day. Whether your mother is the woman who raised you, the person who adopted you, or someone who has always been there when you needed her most, she deserves to be celebrated today.
Beautiful Mother’s Day Captions
These beautiful Mother’s Day captions and quotes for Instagram are perfect for your mum. They’re funny, sweet, and everything in between!
Check them out, pick your favorite and post on Instagram.
- Because of you, I know what unconditional love means
- Happiness is seeing your mother smile.
- As long as I’m alive, you’re gonna be happy.
- A mother carries her child for nine months under her heart, and forever in her heart.
- I believe in love at first sight because I am loving my mom since I opened my eyes.
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.
- The older I grow, the more I realize that my mother is the best friend that I ever had.
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
- Mom: My first best friend and my forever inspiration
- I don’t know what I’d do without you, Mom. You have been my number one support since day 1. Thank you for being the best mother in the whole world!
- When life gets tough and I need someone to talk to, it’s almost always my wonderful mother who helps me through everything. A huge thank-you to my mom on Mother’s Day!
Short Mother’s Day Captions
Everybody loves their mothers. You do too. To show your love and affection for her, you have come searching for captions to post on your IG. Here are some wonderful short mother’s day captions perfect for your picture to share on Instagram.
- You’re my best friend, my confidante, my mentor, and my biggest fan. Thank you for being my mum.
- You never fail to amaze me—I love you so much!
- I don’t know what I would do without you.
- Mom, you’re the best!
- You are my best friend.
- You are irreplaceable.
- I’m the luckiest to call you my mom.
- I love you more than coffee.
- You make me smile.
- You never cease to amaze me.
- My mom is the best. She’s smart, caring, and funny. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! You’re always there for me when I need you.
Funny Mother’s Day Captions
We’ve got all the best captions and quotes about mothers, plus some hilarious options for when you want to crack a joke.
Whether you’re posting a picture of your mom on Mother’s Day or sharing a photo of yourself with your kids, we have all the captions and quotes to make it extra special.
- Mothers are like glue, they hold the family together
- My mom still thinks I’m funny even though she’s heard all my jokes before.
- I love being a mom because it gives me an excuse to do all the crazy things I would do anyway.
- I don’t know who loves my kids more—me or their grandma.
- For the mom who gets more excited about her Insta than her kids.
- For the mom who’s really just a meme.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the person who could always see through all my lies.
Mother’s Day Quotes
When it comes to captions, there’s nothing like a good mother quote.
So whether your mom is your best friend, or you’re just looking for some nice quotes to post on Instagram for Mother’s Day, this list of quotes about mothers will help you celebrate the special women in your life. Whether she’s the one who keeps you grounded or the one who pushes you to be the best version of yourself, these quotes are sure to make her feel loved and appreciated.
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” — Maya Angelou
- “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” — George Washington
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” — Victor Hugo
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” — George Eliot
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” – Leroy Brownlow
- “Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children.” – Maxim Gorky
- “A mother is one who understands what a child does not say.” – Jewish Proverb
- “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” – Mitch Albom
Meet Biju Debnath, the founder and editor of Swag Captions. He started the blog in 2019 and continues to manage it to this day. With over 5 years of experience writing social media captions, he has been successful in making this blog the largest free Instagram Caption provider site in the industry.