All social media platforms have their own unique culture and aesthetic. Each network has a different way of approaching content, especially when it comes to quotes and captions for photos. With the rise of Tumblr culture in recent years, many Instagrammers have begun using popular Tumblr captions in their own captions and quotes for their posts on Instagram. Because of this, the Tumblr generation is becoming more popular than ever on Instagram.
If you have been looking for the best Tumblr captions, look no further. Here are some of the best Tumblr captions and quotes. Maybe they will give you some inspiration on what is missing from your feed and help you get more likes on Instagram.
Best Tumblr Captions
Here are some of the best Tumblr captions that you can use to make your post captivating. You can choose from this list of captions to find the funny and interesting ones for your post. Take a moment and get the best captions for your picture.
- Tumblr vibes for days
- Feeling inspired by the creativity on Tumblr
- Loving the endless possibilities of Tumblr
- Tumblr is my go-to for finding unique and interesting content
- Feeling grateful for the community on Tumblr
- Tumblr is a never-ending source of inspiration
- Finding my tribe on Tumblr
- Tumblr is where I come to express myself and connect with others
- Tumblr is a place of endless creativity and self-expression
- Feeling inspired and energized by the Tumblr community
- O, wind, if winter comes, can spring be far behind?
- All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today.
- Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.
- Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.
- You are the pumpkin spice to my fall.
- Isn’t pizza the best thing to happen to you as well?
- Tumblr Captions For Instagram
- You know, nobody can ever cook as good as mama.
- Everybody loves chocolate.
- Summer is the best. Are you with me?
- April showers bring May flowers.
- No pants, no problem.
- I don’t always take a selfie, but when I do…
- No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
- I like people that protect their food like it would be their baby.
- First, we eat, then we can do everything else.
- A waffle a day keeps the doctor away.
Cute Tumblr Captions
Tumblr captions are often witty, cute, or inspiring. They are also great for Instagram captions! Here is a list to get you started.
- Get out there and live a little
- 7 billion smiles, and yours is my favorite.
- Good morning world, here is my selfie you desperately asked for.
- Stress less and enjoy the best
- The idea is to die young . . . as late as possible.
- Don’t grow up… It’s a trap!
- Selfie Sunday!
- But first, let me take a selfie.
- Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.Whatever is good for your soul, do that
- Whatever is good for your soul, do that
- Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast.
- Dream big, little one!
- You do the most adorable things without realizing.
- Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.
- You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.
- Things I do in the gym: 20% work-out, 80% selfies!
- Even the stars were jealous of the sparkle in her eyes
- Cute as a button, but not quite as smart.
- May your day be as good as taking a perfect selfie on the first try.
Short Tumblr Captions
Ready to find those cute Tumblr quotes for Instagram captions? Well, you’ve come to the right place. I’ve gone ahead and done the homework for you. Here are some of the cutest Tumblr quotes for Instagram captions – with more on the way!
- But first, let me take a selfie
- Me doing me
- Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.
- Typical me
- I was born to shine
- Selfie Sunday
- Food. Friends. Sunshine.
- It is always summer somewhere.
- This summer fashion? My bikini!
- No more winters. Summers for president!
- I just look better in a Bikini. That is a fact.
- Less Monday, More Summer.
- I like the foodies.
- The first wealth is health.
Sassy Tumblr Quotes
Tumblr is great. It’s a place for people to gather and share thoughts, photos, quotes, GIFs, etc. While the variety of Tumblr quotes available is amazing, sometimes it can be hard to decide what will make a great addition to your blog. Before you add something to your blog that someone else has already said, look through this list of quotes!
- People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile. – Lee Mildon
- She gave me a smile I could feel in my hip pocket. – Raymond Chandler
- Smile; it is the second best thing one can do with one’s lips.
- Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you are up to. – Unknown
- Smile. It will either warm their heart or piss them off. Either way, you win.
- Smile, it’s better than a poke in the eye. – Douglas Horton
Happy Tumblr Quotes
Social media is a perfect place to display quotes. A happy quote on social media can really brighten up someone’s day and make them feel better about themselves.
Need some inspiration? These quotes will do it! Many of them are also inspirational, cute or motivational.
- Choose kindness and laugh often.
- Cupcakes are muffins that believe in miracles.
- I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it.
- I’m just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a donut.
- Darling, you are a work of art.
- Every moment matters.
- My head says gym but my heart says tacos.
- Aspire to inspire before you expire.
- Clear your mind of can’t.
- Never give up on the things that make you smile. Like that cake in the oven.
- Did you say exercise? Or extra fries?
Smile Quotes Tumblr
- Nothing you wear is more important than your smile. – Connie Stevens
- Smile at the obstacle, for it is a bridge. – Medusa
- Smile at strangers and you just might change a life. – Masashi Kishimoto
- A smile is the universal welcome. – Dr. – T. -P. -Chia
- Nothing shakes the smiling heart. – Santosh Kalwar
- You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile. – Unknown
- Life is like a mirror. – Smile at it and it smiles back at you. – Bryant H. – McGill
- A smile is a friend maker. – Bangambiki Habyarimana
- I wake up every day with a smile on my face. – Henry Ian Cusick
- Peace begins with a smile. – Mother Teresa
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Max Eastman
Meet Biju Debnath, the founder and editor of Swag Captions. He started the blog in 2019 and continues to manage it to this day. With over 5 years of experience writing social media captions, he has been successful in making this blog the largest free Instagram Caption provider site in the industry.