It is a universal truth that being part of a duo has its upsides and downsides that no one outside the twin family will ever truly be able to understand.
One of the most special thing about twinhood is the rarity of it. Next time you share a photo on Instagram, try one of these unique twin captions to make your very special other half feel special.
Funny Twin Captions
Do you have a twin? Do you both look alike? If yes, you can then add a twist to your Insta feed. You can confuse your followers to have some fun with them. Put up your twin pictures on your feed and ask for guesses.
You can get some interesting funny twin captions from here. Scroll down to take a look.
- Twins. Twice the love, half the sleep!
- That awkward moment when you see twins fighting and of them calls the other ugly.
- BTFF. Born together, best friends forever.
- If I ever had twins, I’d use one for parts.
- I figure if the twins are alive at the end of the day, I’ve done my job!
- Some twins create their own language known as “cryptophasia” that only they can understand!
- If ever you feel stupid, remember that one time, my sister forgot my birthday.
- Haha! You didn’t get lunch because mommy thought I was you and fed me twice!
- If you think I’m the evil twin you should meet my sister.
- I wish I had a twin, so I could know what I look like without plastic surgery.
- Twins. God’s way of saying “Buy one get one free.
- Are they twins? Nope. There’s a third one but we just keep him around for spare parts!
- I may be a twin, but I am one of a kind.
- No, your closely spaced children are nothing like having twins. But thanks for trying to relate.
- Are they twins? No, they’re triplets. I just leave the ugly one at home.
Cute Twin Captions
Having twins around means you have two cute subjects to photograph all the time. Because you never run out of cute captions for twin photos, there is never a shortage of adorable captions for these adorable pictures.
The captioning of those moments that you want to share with family or friends will now be easier than ever because we have compiled a list of the best cute twin captions for you.
- Twice the blessing, twice the fun. Two miracles instead of one!
- They’re not just sisters and twins. They’re best friends, and they care genuinely about each other.
- Two little blessings, sent from above. Twice the smiles, twice the love.
- Two little blessings.
- Twins! Two for the price of one? No. Two for the price of freaking two! The only things they’ve shared so far are my uterus and their birthday!
- Twins have a special bond.
- They feel safer with each other than with their peers.
- Not even identical twins can have the exact same experiences, and their brains are not wired the same way.e, comfortable, there to lift you up, and always close to your heart.
- You can’t understand why other people can’t tell you apart from your twin because you know all the differences.
- Sometimes miracles come in pairs.
- If one of the twins was born at 11:59 and the other came out 2 minutes later do they get separate birthdays?
- There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared: twins.
- A good neighbour will babysit. A great neighbour will babysit twins.
- There’s two to wash, two to dry; There’s two who argue, two who cry; There’s two to kiss, two to hug; and best of all, there’s two to love!
- Life is so much better when you have twins to share the ride.
- There’s two to wash, There’s two to dry; There’s two who argue, There’s two who cry.
- You can spend too much time wondering which of identical twins is the most alike.
- Being a mother of twins is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.
Twinning Captions For Sisters
As a twin sister, you have a best friend in a bottle with you. You and your twin are one and the same. Everyone except her will be privy to your secrets.
Share photos with your twin sister using these twin sister captions listed below, to tell her how lucky you are to have her in your life.
- Twin sisters are eternal.
- A twin sister makes the best friend and ally.
- You are special to me
- An interesting metaphor but true.
- I will never be alone because I have a twin.
- I find a lot of myself in my twin sister.
- And twice the awesomeness.
- Twin sisters are the perfect best friend.
- Sister shares a special part in our life.
- Which one are you?
- These twin sister quotes remind us that twins share such a special bond.
- I will share my happiness with my twin and the world!
- My twin sister is my other half – identical or not.
- That’s the best thing about a twin.
- I couldn’t live without my twin.
- Twin sisters have the best relationship.
- There is nothing better than her.
- Twins: two unique souls united by birth.
- She’s always there to comfort me.
- Twin sisters give us hope for who we can be.
- My twin is my biggest fan and most discreet confidant.
- Parents may never be prepared, but twin sisters wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Twin sisters are one of the best kinds of miracles!
- Your twin sister brings out your competitive streak.
- My twin sister is always with me.
- Twin sisters are like a built-in best friend.
- Twin sisters are different flowers from the same garden.
- Being a twin is like being born with a best friend.
- My twin sister has helped me so much.
Twinning Captions For Friends
Occasionally, you and your best friend wear almost identical outfits because you have such a similar sense of fashion and style. Those are classic twinning moments, and they deserve to be shared on Instagram with friends using any of these twinning captions for friends listed below.
- You must be seeing double.
- No contest, we wore it better.
- Welcome to the winner’s circle.
- TFW even your #OOTD are the same.
- No, we’re not twins, but that would be awesome.
- You know what color Wednesdays are for…
- It’s called a twinning moment.
- We share everything: fries, inside jokes, and even clothes.
- Even though we’re not sisters, we still try to dress the part.
- My better half.
- We look better when we’re together.
- Felt cute, so we decided to wear the same thing.
- We don’t share genes, but we do share jeans.
- Double trouble.
- Spot the difference.
- I swear we didn’t plan this.
- Make ’em do a double take.” — Missy Elliott, “Lose Control”
- We’re twice as nice.
- Life is two-riffic with you around.
- I know you’re my person because our closets match.
- All we do is twin, twin, twin.
- You’ve got a twin in me.