Teddy bears are adorable. They are the best soft toys you can have for yourself or offer as gifts to your loved ones. However, it is not just enough to have these toys. You will want to share pictures of teddy bears on Instagram. Here are the captions that will make your teddy pictures all the more interesting.
Here are some cute teddy bear captions that will make your followers go awww. These are perfect for pictures of you holding your teddy bear.
- Wake in the deepest dark of night and hear the driving rain. Reach out a hand and take a paw and go to sleep again.
- In a world gone bad, a bear – even a bear standing on its head – is a comforting, uncomplicated, dependable hunk of sanity.
- Bears are just about the only toy that can lose just about everything and still maintain their dignity and worth.
- It’s pleasant for a bear to come home to the warmth of a fire, take a dollop of honey, talk to a friend, read the Daily Bear News, and finally creep under the quilt and sleep soundly all night.
- A teddy bear is your childhood wrapped up in faded yellow fur, and as such, he commands affection long after he is outgrown.
- A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved – and therefore he lives.
- It’s hard to visualize the toys you had fifty years ago – all save bears. He’s as clear as if he were sitting on the desk in front of you. Of course, he probably is.
Make your IG photos captivating with these funny teddy bear captions. These are perfect for all your funny teddy bear pictures and you will love to use them.
- Teddy Bears are like keys… they’re always in the first place you think they’d be, and the last place you look.
- Bears being sent through the mail should never be squashed up to make them fit. It gives them indigestion.
- How many children, do you suppose, have carried a lifelong resentment of parents responsible for the surreptitious removal of their Teddy Bears?
- Baths may be lovely for people – adult people that is, but bears are not that keen. When did you last see or hear of a bear taking a bath, willingly?
- Everything in life I share, except of course my teddy bear!
- I don’t think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib.
- It is astonishing, really, how many thoroughly mature, well-adjusted grown-ups harbor a Teddy bear – which is perhaps why they are thoroughly mature and well-adjusted.
- There is probably nothing that a bear so dislikes as a good wash.
- The world is divided into two nations: those with Teddy bears, those without. Each thinks the other is odd
- There are few sadder sights than a wet bear hanging from a clothesline by its ears. It says a lot for them that they never complain.
Teddy bears are a representation of happy moments. There are certain pictures that are best described with sad captions. Here are some you may find fit for your pictures.
- One never quite gets over a lost bear
- A bedroom without a Teddy is like a face without a smile
- Now that I’m all grown up, I can buy any old Teddy bear I want – except the old Teddy bear I want
- A bear remains a bear – even when most of him has fallen off or worn away.
- At sales every other toy looks simply worn, dilapidated, grubby. A bear looks lost and abandoned and desperately in need of a loving home
- The cell phone has become the adult’s transitional object, replacing the toddler’s teddy bear for comfort and a sense of belonging.
Sometimes it is just enough to use short captions to say a lot of things. Here are some short teddy bear captions perfect for all pictures of teddy bears.
- I am giving you this teddy, to tell you that I am ready.. to make you forever mine..
- Cry hugging a teddy and you will never be judged. Happy Teddy Bear Day.
- Hugging a teddy bear works as a beautiful remedy when you are emotionally weak.
- Teddy bears are there to spread love and happiness and fill our lives with goodness.
- If you were a teddy, you would have been the cutest…. Love you!… Happy Teddy Day baby!
- Sometimes all you need is a teddy bear and a hug from this soft and adorable creature.
- When a teddy bear, there is just no fear. With a teddy bear, happiness is always near.