The camel is an extraordinary creature that can survive for prolonged periods without consuming food or water. Their efficiency in harsh desert conditions has made them a popular choice in the desert for centuries. But, you came to check out some camel captions for Instagram, right? So, let’s get started!
Camel Ride Captions
Riding a camel is an amazing experience that needs to be shared with others on social media. If you have captured some stunning camel riding pics and are looking for the perfect camel ride captions to compliment your pic, then this list is just for you.
- Camel trips do not begin or end, they merely change form.
- Don’t tell the camel about the desert! Save your breath! Be born in the desert! Live in the desert! Only then can you speak to the camel about the desert!
- I was surprised at her gentleness, her willingness to give in.
- Your death rides a fast camel.
- Is there a right end of a camel for your head to be in?
- Are you in a desert? Then be a camel! Be compatible with reality!
- A camel brayed columns from the rondavels; new sunlight struck the savage earth.
- Many people still believe that “tough guy” means having camel type muscles rather than a lion heart.
- A camel that always moves with the camel caravan cannot discover the beauties of the unknown oases!
- How would she find her herd? How would she find you?
- Hello MERS, goodbye world.
- It is a new year….It is time to get…back on the camel
Camel Puns And Funny Quotes
Deserts do not exist without camels. In addition to transporting goods, camels are used for dairy as well. Camels are also popular subjects for puns and funny quotes.
Below we have curated a list of the best camel puns and funny quotes that you can use for your pictures. Scroll down to check out.
- What would you call a camel that is crying? A humpback whale.
- What would you call it when a camel is being carried away by a crane? A camel toe.
- Why is the camel able to hide easily in its natural habitat? Because it has great ability to camel-flauge in the desert.
- What did the camel which was fond of taking photographs grow up to become? A camelra-man.
- Why was the camel tired of his partner? Because she was always giving him the hump.
- What was the camel who wanted to be the president doing the whole day? He was planning his election camel-paign.
- What do you use to record videos of camels? A camel-corder.
- What was the camel for in a university to pursue higher studies? A well equipped campus.
- Which is the favourite drink of a camel? A camomile drink.
- Which day of the week do camels from the east always look forward to? Wednesday. Because it is Hump Day.
- What would be the name of a camel which does not have a hump? Hump-free.
- Why was the camel upset after it had bought some items from the black market? Because it found out that it was scamelled.
Camels make for hilarious puns due to their many funny traits and peculiar mannerisms. This list of funny camel puns is perfect for camel lovers, desert visitors, people who want to improve their camel humor, or anyone else simply curious about camels.
- Trust in god but tie up your camel – Arabic proverb
- A camel’s favorite nursery rhyme is Humpty Dumpty
- The camel looked at the Sahara and said, “Long time no sea!”
- What does a camel use to hide itself? “Camel”flauge
- A camel is a horse, designed by committee – Alec Issigonis
- Sooner a camel will pass through a needle’s eye than a great man be discovered by an election – Adolf Hitler
- On Horseback you feel as if you’re moving in time to classical music; a camel seems to progress to the beat of a drum played by a drunk – Walter Moers
- It is the last straw that breaks the camel’s back – Charles Dickens
- If camels are the ship of the desert, this one is the Titanic – Karl Pilkington
- That camel is great at hiding. He’s a real camel-leon!
- Just like a caravan of camels walking in the desert, be durable against the adversaries of life and walk with decisive steps. – Mehmet Murat İldan
- I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink – Joe E Lewis
- The difference between camels and men; a camel can work a week and not drink; and a man can drink a week and not work – Julian Tuwim
- A camel that always moves with the camel caravan cannot discover the beauties of the unknown oases! – Mehmet Murat İldan
- A camel’s favorite place to visit is Camel-bodia
- A camel makes riding an elephant feel like a jet plane – Jackie Kennedy
- Life is like a camel, you can make it do anything but back up – Marcelene Cox
The camel is a magnificent creature, and a lot of quotes and sayings are popular about it. We have compiled a list of some famous camel quotes for you to use on your Instagram posts. Scroll down and have a look.
- Trust in Allah, but tie up your camel.’ Sign in Skardu– Greg Mortenson
- It’s the camel’s nose in the tent. Look at Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler, Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, Idi Amin–every one of these monsters, on seizing power, their first act was to confiscate all firearms in private hands…– Charlton Heston
- Death is a black camel, which kneels at the gates of all.– Abdelkader El Djezairi
- Critic, relent!Your hope for repentanceWill meet with disappointment.For this is the life,Not desert tents,Not camel’s milk!– Abu Nuwas
- I can’t actually see myself putting make-up on my face at the age of sixty, but I can see myself going on a camel train to Samarkand.– Glenda Jackson
- Then when Gladys Knight came in to do my songs that was the straw that broke the camel’s back.– Brenda Holloway
- Expediency is a law of nature. The camel is a wonderful animal, but the desert made the camel.– Benjamin Disraeli
- A peasant can no more help believing in a traditional superstition than a horse can help trembling when be sees a camel.– George Eliot
- Egyptians are like camels: they can put up with beatings, humiliation and starvation for a long time but when they rebel they do so suddenly and with a force that is impossible to control.– Alaa Al Aswany
- But camels, though odious to view and endowed with the offensive spirit, did not enjoy the blessing of pachydermatis.– F. E. Adcock
- A camel looks like a horse that was planned by a committee.– Alec Issigonis
- As with cows, mares, female camels, slave girls, buffalo cows, she goats, and ewes, it is not the begetter ,or his owner who obtains the offspring, even thus ,it is with the wives of others.– Guru Nanak
- A camel is a horse designed by committee.– Alec Issigonis
- Sooner will a camel pass through a needle’s eye than a great man be “discovered” by an election.– Adolf Hitler
- When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive.– George W. Bush