You can get some amazing photos in elevators. It’s pretty awesome because of the lighting, you have an awesome backdrop, and most importantly you can take as many pictures as you want, whether you’re alone, with a date, or with friends.
For those who love to click pictures in the elevator, here are some elevator captions to choose from for your Instagram post.
Elevator Selfie Captions
Modern luxury hotels or shopping malls are beautifully decorated with fancy lifts, so you really can’t miss taking a selfie or a picture with your buddies in front of a gorgeous backdrop. So, we’ve compiled a list of Elevator Selfie captions that you can use for your selfies on Instagram.
- This elevator was just too cool to pass up the opportunity to take a selfie.
- Mirror pics will never go out of style.
- The only two words you should ever say to a mirror are ‘Hello, Beautiful.’
- Does this selfie make you wish you texted me back?
- Straight up cheesin’.
- I dress up for mirror pics.
- Bow down b*tches.
- Taking a mirror pic, just ’cause.
- No selfie should go untaken when you’re in an elevator as cool as this one.
- Too many elevator selfies? I think not.
- Look at life through the windshield, not the rearview mirror… except when you’re taking a cute selfie. — a take on Byrd Baggett’s Look at life through the windshield, not the rearview mirror quote
- But first, let me take a selfie.
- Just your casual elevator photo shoot.
- You’re doing amazing, sweetie.
- Does one really need an occasion to take a selfie in an elevator mirror?
- Hello, it’s me.
- Being happy with yourself never goes out of style.
- I’m feeling myselfIt’s a beautiful day to stop and snap a selfie.
- This mirror totally elevated my selfie.
- Makin’ them stop and stare.
- What’s wrong with being confident?
- Life is short, make every hair flip count.
- On Wednesdays, we wear pink… and take mirror selfies.
- Another day, another mirror selfie.
Elevator Selfies Quotes
Posting an elevator mirror selfie on Instagram is always fun and interesting. If you have captured some cool elevator selfies and are looking for some amazing quotes, here is a list of elevator selfies quotes for you.
- Life is like an elevator. On your way up, sometimes you have to stop and let some people off. – Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I’ve been pushed down many flights of stairs in my time, but I always manage to find an elevator – Chris Colfer
- The space elevator will be built about 50 years after everyone stops laughing. – Arthur C. Clarke
- My heart and the elevator, a plummet inside a plummet. – Jonathan Lethem
- The elevator to success is out of order, but the stairs are always open. – Zig Ziglar
- It was like falling down an elevator shaft and landing in a pool full of mermaids. – Hunter S. Thompson
- Life is like an elevator. Up and down, just make sure you get off on the right floor. – Keith Douglas
- Life tells you to take the elevator, but love tells you to take the stairs. – David Levithan
- Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and recite three poems, in case they are ever trapped in an elevator. – Daniel Handler
- I took the stairs and felt like my childhood took the elevator. – Drew Barrymore
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. – Joe Girard
- There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs. – Zig Ziglar
- Almost all of us have an elevator or two in our lives somewhere. We wait for them, we ride on them. We’re annoyed by the wait but pleased with the lift. – Andy Rooney
- Life is like an elevator, a lot of ups and downs. People pushing your buttons and getting jerked around. – LeCrae
- If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button. – Sam Levenson
- Climb aboard life’s elevator, hit the “up” button, and see where it takes you. – Amy Dickinson
- I’m building a dream with elevators in it. – Rick Ross
- When you get to the top, don’t forget to send the elevator down for the next guy. – Stan Kenton
- When an elevator brings you upstairs, you better send it back down in order to bring others up! – Dikembe Mutombo
- Books are no more threatened by Kindle than stairs by elevators. – Stephen Fry
- No matter how successful you get, always send the elevator back down. – Jack Lemmon