Are you ready to take over Instagram with your Fourth of July posts?
Whether you’re posting pics of your family for the holiday, or just want to show off the cute outfit you put together for the fireworks display, we have the perfect caption to go along with your photos.
We love these captions and quotes so much, we wish we could use them all year long! They’re fun, witty, and totally fit in with all the posts you’ll see this holiday.
If you want an extra dose of patriotism, throw in a flag emoji or two!
Happy 4th of July captions
Fourth of July is a great time to spend with loved ones and show off your patriotic spirit by posting on Instagram. We’ve included some of our favorite 4th of July captions and quotes to use, but feel free to add your own flair and make them uniquely yours! Feel free to copy the quotes directly, or use them as inspiration for your own creativity.
- Happy 4th of July!
- Happy Independence Day!
- Land of the free, home of the brave.
- The fireworks are bursting with pride.
- May your independence day be filled with fireworks and laughter.
- Independence Day is a time to reflect on how lucky we are to live in this great country.
- Have a safe and happy Fourth of July!
- When you think about it, we’re all really lucky to live here.
Patriotic 4th of July captions
Whether you’re taking your kids to their first show, or your dog to her first parade, there’s nothing like the 4th of July. And since this holiday is all about celebrating the red, white and blue, we’ve put together some patriotic-themed captions for your Instagram pics!
Take a look at our list of Independence Day sayings below, and make sure to use them in your photos celebrating America’s birthday.
- Blessed to be an American.
- Here’s a toast to our founding fathers, and to the freedom they fought for!
- Proud to be an American.
- Life is good in the land of the free and the home of the brave.
- Let’s celebrate independence and summer at the same time!
- My heart is red, white, and blue.
- The best thing about celebrating the 4th of July is getting to dress up like Uncle Sam and show off your patriotic pride.
Short 4th of July captions
Independence Day is one of the best days to be alive, and although it’s definitely a celebratory time, it can also be an emotional time for many. So if you’re looking for some Fourth of July quotes and captions to help you share your patriotic pride on social media this year, we’ve got you covered.
From short and sweet quotes about freedom to longer lines that give you all the feels, here are a few ideas to help you commemorate the 4th of July.
- Happy Birthday, America! 🎂💥🎉
- God Bless America 🙏
- Fireworks, friends, and food—my favorite things about July 4th.
- Let Freedom Ring
- Let’s party like it’s 1776.
- Happy 4th, y’all!
- Made in America
- God Bless America!
- American dreamin’
- Home of the free, est. 1776.
- Have a happy, safe, and sparkly Fourth of July!
- Land that I love.
- Young, wild & free
- Let freedom ring!
Inspirational 4th of July captions
We’re so excited for this national holiday, we’ve put together a list of our favorite quotes and captions to get you in the patriotic spirit.
Remember: while the day is all about celebrating America’s independence, it’s also a time to gather with friends and family—and take some really cute photos. Get ready to flex your Instagram game with these festive quotes!
- Stay fly on the Fourth of July
- My patriotic heart beats red, white, and blue.
- Have a Yankee Doodle day
- We will stand by the right, we will stand by the true, we will live, we will die for the red, white, and blue.
- Bold stripes, bright stars, brave hearts.
- America sure knows how to throw a birthday party.
- Land of the free, because of the brave.
Funny 4th of July captions
We’ve rounded up the best funny captions for your Independence Day Instagram posts. Whether you’re heading to a picnic, barbecue, or a firework show (or all three), these captions will inspire you.
- I hope your 4th is filled with sparklers and hot dogs.
- Party like a patriot.
- It’s not the Fourth of July until I’m holding a hotdog.
- Trying to apply for a professional Fourth of July party position. Need references.
- If you didn’t grill, did your Fourth of July even happen?
- I’m just here for the BBQ.
- My dietary request for your Fourth of July BBQ is wine, please.
- It’s a party in the USA.
- The party don’t start until I walk in, right?
4th of July Puns
- U.S. of YAY
- What’s the best kind of tea to drink on July 4th? Liber-tea!
- Red, white and you
- Red, might, and blue.
- Don’t hate U.S. ’cause you ain’t U.S.
July 4th Quotes
- I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over my freedom ringing.
- Red, white, and boozed
- Why aren’t there any knock-knock jokes about America? Because freedom rings.
- “You’re welcome.” – George Washington
- Pies, fries, and the Fourth of July.
- Four score and seven beers ago.
- I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor.
- Too cool for British rule.