Miami, The Magic City, is every traveler’s dream. Enchanted by its beaches, every day thousands of folks visit Miami. If you happen to be in Miami and want to share your pictures on Instagram, then here is a perfect list of Miami Captions and Quotes that you can use for your Instagram images.
Best Miami Captions
If you are searching for the Best Miami Captions for your Instagram pictures, here is a list of hand-picked Miami Captions.
- Wake up in Miami.
- Find me in Miami.
- Take me to Miami Beach.
- Miami is one of these great places that is a really sensual, physically beautiful place.
- Always say yes to Miami.
- Good times and tan lines.
- Find me under the palms.
- Livin’ on salt time.
- Miami state of mind.
- Miami vibes.
- Life is better in Miami.
- The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.
- Palm trees and 80 degrees.
- Ocean air, salty hair.
- I’d rather be in Miami.
- Pretty sure my birthstone is a seashell.
- Aloha Miami.
- Happiness comes in waves.
- I’m in Miami.
- But we were screaming in color.
- This is my happy place.
- If lost, return to Miami.
- At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment, We live by the currents, plan by the tides.
- I love you Miami.
- Going to Miami.
- Miami has my heart.
- You, me, and the sea.
- That crazy little sun of a beach.
- I am in love with the city.
- Seas the day.
- Miami is always a good idea.
Miami Beach Captions
A stunning photo with Miami’s Beach sunset can be a perfect delight for your Instagram. And, the right caption along with your photos would be ‘a cherry on the cake’. Here is a list of Miami Beach Captions that can be used for Instagram images.
- Going to MiamiLivin on salt time.
- I fell in love with Miami.
- Home is where my hammock is.
- If there’s a heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached.
- I think I’ll stay awhile.
- We’re hotter than a Miami summer.
- All my troubles wash away in the water.
- Sea more of the world, one beach at a time.
- I love you to the beach and back.
- Any day is a good day for Miami.
- I found my paradise in Miami.
- The heat index is somewhere between OMG and WTF.
- The thing that’s really cool for me about Miami Beach is you have this dichotomy between sunlight and family and happiness
- The eyes chico, they never lie .
- The ocean is everything I want to be Beautiful, mysterious, wild, and free.
- Innocence and then at night, darker, stranger mob conspiracy stuff sort of comes out.
- I love Miami for the same reason I love the places I love most around the world.
- Miami, already looking forward to next time.
- Find me where the music meets the ocean.
- Making memories in Miami.
- Neon lights and fun times.
Funny Miami Captions
Add a caption for all the fun you had in Miami. Here are some unique funny Miami captions for Instagram pictures.
- Miami is not optimal for raising a child.
- High tides, good vibes.
- I feel like Miami is way, Way too Hot.
- Sunshine on my mind.
- If you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.
- I have a special place in my heart for Miami.
- The French like burgers, Madonna and Miami vice.
- The drag scene in Miami has always been top, notch to me.
- Almost everything strange washes up near Miami.
- Champagne Miami.
- Yes, make sure that Miami is on your bucket list at least once or more.
- Miami is, without a doubt, one of the most unique cities in the United States.
- 180 episodes of CSI: Miami and never the same lipstick twice.
- By the beach, near the sea, what a wonderful place to be.
- Of course in Miami, not denouncing Fidel Castro at every turn is almost as bad as saying Gloria Estefan can’t sing.
- I really like the last one. There’s no place like Miami.
Miami Florida Quotes
Here is a list of some quotes used for Miami and Florida.
- “Miami, you can never run out of material. As long as you have Miami around you, you will never, never stop being amused.” – Dave Barry
- “I love Miami and would love to always be in Miami.” – Goran Dragic
- “Miami is a party city, a go-fast city.” – Rick Ross
- “I came to Miami for the first time during the winter, and naturally, I fell in love with the weather.” – Joanna Krupa
- “Miami, in many ways, is a quintessentially American city.” – Tibor Fischer
- “Look at what has happened to Miami. It has become a Third World country. You just pick it up and take it and move it someplace. You would never know you’re in the United States of America. You would certainly say you’re in a Third World country.” – Tom Tancredo
- “People – just weird people are attracted to Miami. And they come there not for serious reasons, usually.” – Dave Barry
- “I had learned something of Miami from people who had visited there, so I knew what “Miami is nothing like me, and that’s why I need to be here – it’s the opposite. I’m practical, where this place is moody, I’m stolid in my interior, where this place has a certain flair, and I’m materialistic in a sense that this place is fundamentally spiritual – there’s a quicksilver quality about this place.” – Iggy Pop
- “In the US you have New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Miami and dozens of other cities; a few of them have a really strong visual character. But even with those there is just too much space between them and too many people.” – Michael Bierut