Freshman year is full of “firsts,” but you don’t have to go through it on your own. We’ve got the best captions for your freshman year of high school, whether you just posted a pic with your new BFF or you’re expressing your feelings about online school.
Looking for some catchy freshman captions for Instagram? Here’s a list of captions for Freshman year of high school quotes and captions. Use these for freshman Instagram captions for the first day of high school!
High School Freshman Captions
Want to get the perfect high school freshman captions for Instagram? You are in for a new adventure and these captions will help you share the excitement with family and friends. you’ll meet tons of new people and make lifelong friends along the way.Check out this collection of captions about freshman.
- Freshman year, fresh start!
- Here’s to new friends and endless possibilities!
- Feeling grateful and excited for this new chapter in my life.
- Ready to take on the world (or at least college) with my squad by my side.
- Bring on the all-nighters and early morning lectures, I’m ready for it all.
- Feeling like a small fish in a big pond, but ready to make a splash.
- Freshman year, let’s do this!
- So grateful for this opportunity to learn, grow, and create unforgettable memories.
- Feeling like a college kid already! Time to make the most of it.
- Here’s to new beginnings, new experiences, and never-ending fun.
- Mondays are for fresh starts.
- In loving memory of my summer vacation.
- Is this when I’m supposed to figure out what I want to be when I grow up?
- Wait, wait, when is our first exam?!
- Summer’s over but at least I look cute.
- And so the adventure begins.
- September is like the Monday of months.
- Cheers to Monslay.
- Work hard, nap harder!
- You deserve a whole sheet of gold stars.
- So happy to see all the smiling faces of my new students this year. Can’t wait to get to know you all!
- Time to start knowing what day of the week it is…
- No matter which day you go back, I hope you have a happy first day back!
Freshman Captions for your First Day
Are you ready for a fresh start? This is the list of Instagram captions for your first day at a fresh start. Take a look through some of the captions below to see if they grab you.
- Messy bun and getting stuff done.
- I swear I was in kindergarten like five minutes ago.
- That ‘first day of college’ glow, though.
- Oh, hello first day of college. Let’s do this.
- Just glowing with the flow.
- Doing this sweet thing called college.
- Grateful for where I’m at, excited for where I’m going.
- And so, the semester begins.
- BRB, figuring out three fun facts about myself.
- Coffee, class, and new college friends.
- Be the girl who just went for it.
- My freshman year is here.
- I’ve got sunshine, my backpack, and good feelings.
- Going with the idea that nothing can stop me.
- Bring on the books and best four years.
- I’m the new kid on the block.
- Starting my college career in 3, 2, 1.
- Just wing it. Life, eyeliner, the first day of college, everything.
- This chapter of life feels really good so far.
- Homework doesn’t really go with my outfit.
- Happy first day of college! May your coffee be strong and your eyeliner be even.
- But first, college.
- I think I have a crush on college life.
- It’s all fun and games until they give you the syllabus.
Funny Freshman Captions
If you’re heading out of high school and into your freshman year, your social media needs to show off your new university life! You can add these funny freshman captions for pictures to post on Instagram, Facebook, or Snapchat. Here is a list of hilarious captions that perfectly sum up those freshman years.
- One bittersweet end has brought a shiny, new beginning.
- Here’s to me, here’s to you, here’s to the college-y things we can do!
- Bring your car, if only to go to Wal-Mart at midnight to buy a bag of chocolates you shouldn’t eat.
- Savor the syllabus day!
- When I was younger, my wish list only had toys I would never get – but these days, I’m much more into socks (you’re welcome mom).
- No one ever really tells you about what happens after you eat dining hall food…
These are the quotes that you could use in the caption of your pictures, status and any other place where you want to share.Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love.
- “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”– Ralph Marston
- “We don’t stop going to school when we graduate.” – Carol Burnett
- • “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “Even the greatest were beginners. Don’t be afraid to take that first step.” – unknown
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow’.”– Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Do something now; your future self will thank you for later.” – unknown
- “You don’t get what you wish for. You get what you work for.” – Daniel Milstein
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- • “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” – William Butler Yeats
- “Keep going. Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time.” – unknown
- • “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy- I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.” – Art Williams
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”– Maya Angelou
- • “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” – Maya Angelou
- • “I’ve got a theory that if you give 100 percent all the time, somehow things will work out in the end.” – Larry Bird
- “Focus on your goal. Don’t look in any direction but ahead.” -unknown
- ‘The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Swati Sharma
- “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels