Need the perfect captions for your good night selfies?
Taking the best picture is just one part of the story. If you want your picture to bring more likes and comments, you have to use matching captions for the photos.
Take a look at this list of good night captions and find the best one for your picture.
Dark Night Captions
Night is a magical time. Capturing the fun times at night, whether with family or friends, can be really special.
Creating amazing pictures is one thing, but to get everyone’s attention you need to caption it right?
In this post, I’m going to show you the best ideas on how to write great captions for your night Instagram pictures.
- Good night, sweet dreams.
- Rest well and dream big.
- The night is the time to rest and recharge.
- Sweet dreams and peaceful nights.
- A good night’s sleep is the key to a successful tomorrow.
- Good night, may your dreams be as beautiful as the night sky.
- Sleep tight and wake up refreshed and ready to take on the world.
- Good night, may your sleep be deep and your dreams be sweet.
- Here’s to a restful and rejuvenating night’s sleep.
- Good night, may you wake up feeling refreshed and energized.
- Fear grows in darkness; if you think there’s a bogeyman around, turn on the light.
- Don’t be negative about negativity. Don’t sit in the dark with them. Turn on the light.
- Attract light not to thwart the darkness but to illuminate your path.
- Darkness is to space what silence is to sound; i.e., the interval.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- Darkness and night are mothers of thought.
- Darkness of slumber and death, forever sinking and sinking.
- Dark, dark! The horror of darkness, like a shroud, wraps me and bears me on through mist and cloud.
- But Felicity, I’m telling you that the only way I know how to fight the darkness is to be darkness. That is why I left, and I don’t wanna be that type of person anymore.
- Adventure is just hardship with an inflated sense of self.
- Darkness approaches from outside. I feel no light inside me strong enough to resist it.
- A stranger’s soul is like a dark forest.
- Darkness craves to meet the light and is eager to see a wonderful world.
- Do not fail in life, do not disappoint yourself, seek to know the hidden treasures of life; and you will live longer than your ancestors.
- All you can do is go on living alone down there in the darkness.
- Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.
- Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.
We all know that one of the best times for a great Instagram photo is at midnight. If you are a night owl and like to spend your time posting your midnight selfies on Instagram, here are some great caption ideas to try. Check them out.
- Dance until midnight, sleep until noon.
- I want your midnights.
- Like a full moon.
- I fear the sun.
- The moonlight drowns out the brightest stars.
- The moon is as lonely as me.
- Kiss me at midnight, please.
- In your light and dark times, be the moon.
- I’m as old as the stars and the moon.
- Because the moon and I are in love.
- Develop some light.
- Leave a little sparkle.
- Chasing midnights.
- The Baby Bat
- The universe needs your light.
- Make it dark
- Be the one whose light has no turn off mode.
- The moon is here.
- The moon and midnight made me do it.
- Screamed out in horror
- In a world so dim, light is precious.
- Shine like a sun at midnight.
- My light, which shines from within, cannot be dimmed by anything.
- Leaving glitter and moonlight wherever I go.
- That’s the moon, darling.
- No one sees stars in the presence of the moon.
- Bring on the night.
- We’re all like a full moon.
- Who said nights were for sleep?
- You are my moon and all my stars.
- The tales are light.
- Born for the midnight pursuit.
- Turn the darkness on
- A little magic will go a long way for you.
- To the moon and back, I love you.
Blurry Night Captions
Got some beautiful blurry pictures taken at night? Here are some interesting captions that you can use with these pictures and make the post more captivating.
- I’ve been focusing till I’m blurry eyed. I still can’t make your beautiful eyes come alive.
- Blurry Is Beautiful.
- the night may be dark, the moon may not come and the stars may hide, but don’t worry, I am here to brighten up your night. gud night
- Make sure you never, never argue at night. You just lose a good night’s sleep, and you can’t settle anything until morning anyway.
- Night night, sleep tight. Dream of me in bed tonight. I promise there will be kisses and hugs that last all night..
- Some things are best left a blur.
- The pigeons sometimes make you worry. But I can see, you know my vision ain’t blurry.
- Everything is a blur when my mind is full.
- She’s up all night ’til the sun. I’m up all night to get some. She’s up all night for good fun. I’m up all night to get lucky.
- The world is this incredibly blurry, crazy dream that I’m just sort of stumbling through.
- At times this shit is all blurry, pray and hope that. God heard me Just for those praying for me, man I know that y’all worry.
Starry Night Captions
Stuck for words? These starry night Instagram captions are ready to go. Make sure you save the ones you like best and organize them. With the peace of mind, you will have by knowing your captions are already prepared, you might just be able to focus on capturing that beautiful moment when you take the photo.
- Cause you’re a sky full of stars.
- The dead of midnight is the noon of thought.
- What a beautiful night, the skies are filled with stars twinkling in the sky. What a starry starry night.
- Looking up into the night sky is looking into infinity — distance is incomprehensible and therefore meaningless.
- Hey, Timon, ever wonder what those sparkly dots are up there?
- Metaphor for the night sky: a trillion asterisks and no explanations.
- It is a beautiful and delightful sight to behold the body of the Moon.
- When someone mentions the gracefulness of the night sky, climb up on the roof and dance and say, like this?
- As I looked out into the night sky, across all those infinite stars, it made me realize how insignificant they are.
- A black star appears, a point of darkness in the night sky’s clarity. Point of darkness and gateway to repose. Reach out, pierce the fine fabric of the sheltering sky, take repose.
- In an age of hope men looked up at the night sky and saw the heavens. In an age of hopelessness they call it simply space.
- I wonder at the starry pattern in the sky. Are they little pieces of moon which want to fly?
- I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
- Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.
- To me you are stardust sprinkled across a night sky, forever in my dreams, but out of my reach.
Like this post? pin for later!
Meet Biju Debnath, the founder and editor of Swag Captions. He started the blog in 2019 and continues to manage it to this day. With over 5 years of experience writing social media captions, he has been successful in making this blog the largest free Instagram Caption provider site in the industry.